User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Were you ever surprised/disappointed?????
This goes for the guys and the ladies.......

The first time you saw your partner naked and/or had sex were you ever surprised/disappointed in what you saw or how it was??

I met this girl in 2000 at work, we always had a sexual energy around us that you could cut with a knife. Anybody whoever saw us together thought we were a couple.. I always wanted to fuck her so bad, but the timing was never right... in 2008 she came over to my house one afternoon, about a week before that, out of the blue she just kissed me one night, she come over about a week later and starts to make out with me, and reaches down and starts running her hand over my cock, it's rock hard, she unzips me, reaches in until she finds the waistband on my underwear, slides in behind it and grabs my cock with her hand and starts stroking it... needless to say clothes start coming off, I've been wanting to fuck her for 8 years. I get her shirt and pants off, she has my shorts and underwear off and she is just stroking my cock and running her fingers over my shaved balls. She always looked like she had smaller breasts, I take her bra off and a good sized set of tits are staring me in the face as I'm fingering her soaking wet pussy, I take my other hand grab her up under one tits as I'm starting to suck on her nipple and I feel her tit basically collapsed in my hand. I was shocked and a little disappointed.... I was shocked that it looked like we were going to finally fuck or at least have fun with oral, I was also shocked to see a beautiful set of tits I wasn't expecting , then disappointed to find out now I knew why she always looked flat chested, tits out nicely shaped, but when you grabbed them they went like 85% flat, no firmness at all...
Yes I was disappointed, that didn't stop me from fucking her and being in a relationship for 3 years though... After we were done, she went to the shower and I was at the sink when she got out, she gave me a kiss and said that was GREAT and we shouldn't have waited that long lol... She also said holy crap, if I saw you naked and soft before we ever had sex, I would've never believed your cock would grow that big and fat..

Just wondering if anyone else was disappointed in what they found/saw and if it was a deal breaker jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don’t want to get roasted here...but full transparency when I say this....I was 20 at the time.

I met a girl at a party freshman year of college and always wanted to get with her. Finally into my junior year that chance came. We were at (her house) party and hit it off chatting the whole night. I didn’t think anything would go beyond that, because we simply talked for a few hours. As I was getting ready to leave, she said she wanted me to come to her room for a little bit. I knew this was my opportunity. She was hot as hell....fit....played volleyball for the college...was honestly one of the hottest girls on campus. We made out for a while, and things progressed. She had my pants and boxers off soon and started giving the most amazing blow job. As I got her naked, I realized she didn’t shave (as I mentioned...I was 20...). I got a little turned off, but still thought I am literally going to get fucked by this girl and I can’t stop now. Even though I was disgusted, I still went down on her, and then we had some of the best sex I have had still to this day. We dated for about a year after that, and I got her to shave about 3 months into dating...which at the time, is what I thought all women should do.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hopefully you won't get roasted.....
I've been with a few like that as well, I'm shaved, so I would ask them you wanna shave each other

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds