Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ladies - your bust - happy?
Hi ladies, Are you happy with your budt, too big, too small, too saggy, cup size.

Who’s bust do you admire the most on nn?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Many years ago i had a reduction
if i could id have one againg
due to sickness i gained weight
and need to be careful not to get skin to skin infection
its nice to not have to wear a bra but being DD-E it gets hot fast

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
34-A
I'm happy with my 34-A's. bounce

NN seems to like them too! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes I have them 38G and I'm happy with them bounce bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here. My wife only has relatively small asian sized boobs which i think suit her and am more than happy with. She does know she is smaller than western woman and sometimes gets a little self conscious of this but is happy enough to get them out for a photo session.
If Lami is showing off her body to one or two people with no other woman there, she is quite happy to get her boobs out for them to see and most reactions have been great, which has boosted her confidence. (then again, anytime a chick gets her tits out for a man, I really doubt any are going to critique her boob size).

About the only time Lami did really feel unhappy with her boob size was when she did her first amateur strip comp and was the only asian naked up on stage with a bunch of big titted woman. She has since done some wet teeshirt comps and she tells me she was a bit shy at the start when all girls had their tee shirts on and getting water poured over them, she said she was a bit embarrassed about being the smallest there and not getting the screams at first.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here. My wife only has relatively small asian sized boobs which i think suit her and am more than happy with. She does know she is smaller than western woman and sometimes gets a little self conscious of this but is happy enough to get them out for a photo session.
If Lami is showing off her body to one or two people with no other woman there, she is quite happy to get her boobs out for them to see and most reactions have been great, which has boosted her confidence. (then again, anytime a chick gets her tits out for a man, I really doubt any are going to critique her boob size).

About the only time Lami did really feel unhappy with her boob size was when she did her first amateur strip comp and was the only asian naked up on stage with a bunch of big titted woman. She has since done some wet teeshirt comps and she tells me she was a bit shy at the start when all girls had their tee shirts on and getting water poured over them, she said she was a bit embarrassed about being the smallest there and not getting the screams at first.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Happy
I'm very happy with my 34DD. They also seem to popular on NN as well

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds