Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Married for 24 years, about to hook up with another couple, any tips?

My husband and i have been together for a long time (27 years) and we have a wonderful relationship. Up until now we have been faithful to each other and have enjoyed a great sex life. In the past decade we have been discussing and teasing each other with the idea of introducing another person or couple into our sex life. We both like the idea of it and get very turned on when discussing it. Then a drunken weekend ago we had some new friends around and things got rather frisky. Boobs and cocks were shown to each other (but nothing else happened) and needless to say we have now arranged a proper "get together and fuck" evening next weekend.

The issue is, we have been married for so long and have shared this special intimacy with each other for 27 years, it seems a big leap to take. We are both confident everything we be ok, but do any members have any tips, recommendations or words of advice from experience???

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Racketsports
Following this closely, can't speak from experience but the wife has indicated that once the kids move out she may consider introducing others as she is closet bisexual. We've been together over 22 years and she fears that introducing others into the mix may damage the marriage.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sun fun and much more....
Book your hot couples holidays and lets meet here at the sunny Island for sun fun and much more while at your hot Vacation...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am now married 38 years we got talking about sharing 12 years ago then on holiday at Cap`D Agde around 9 years ago we were drinking in a bar, there was a young bar manager running the bar who kept buying mine and my husbands drinks and seemed very interested in me I was 48, hubby was 61. I asked hubby what did he think. he said we talked about this so if you want to go for it go for it. So I went back to the bar and said okay when?. he said he would shut the bar soon and left us sitting in the bar. He then proceeded to close down the bar which had two sections to it. Once he had got everyone out of the bar he put the shutters up and locked the doors hubby sat on a bar stool and filmed our sex on his phone he only joined in when he was fucking me in various positions Hubby and I really enjoyed our first encounter so my advice is if you can both get over any jealous feelings before they happen and its a joint decision with no recriminations then go for it. Set any rules before you start and don't fall in love with any new partners no secrets everything in the open and be absolutely sure you both want to go there. And it is amazing how many husbands who get pleasure from watching another man bring their wives to a climax and mine enjoys sloppy seconds when its a threesome.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Married for 24 years, about to hook up with another couple, any tips?
I am now married 38 years we got talking about sharing 12 years ago then on holiday at Cap`D Agde around 9 years ago we were drinking in a bar, there was a young bar manager running the bar who kept buying mine and my husbands drinks and seemed very interested in me I was 48, hubby was 61. I asked hubby what did he think. he said we talked about this so if you want to go for it go for it. So I went back to the bar and said okay when?. he said he would shut the bar soon and left us sitting in the bar. He then proceeded to close down the bar which had two sections to it. Once he had got everyone out of the bar he put the shutters up and locked the doors hubby sat on a bar stool and filmed our sex on his phone he only joined in when he was fucking me in various positions Hubby and I really enjoyed our first encounter so my advice is if you can both get over any jealous feelings before they happen and its a joint decision with no recriminations then go for it. Set any rules before you start and don't fall in love with any new partners no secrets everything in the open and be absolutely sure you both want to go there. And it is amazing how many husbands who get pleasure from watching another man bring their wives to a climax and mine enjoys sloppy seconds when its a threesome.

DanajustDana
Jack and I routinely swap with other couples. Although I have never been disappointed, I would however advise not to over expect. Here's how we do it. When we arrive, the ladies write down their number, then deposit it in a fishbowl. Throughout the course of the evening, the ladies step outside.

This is followed by the men, who select a piece of paper from the fishbowl. This takes place at a hotel by the way. When your phone rings, the man on the other end gives you his room number. At that point you gather your belongings and go to his room.

This is where we strip, enjoy cocktails. I also enjoy being a wee bit of a whore. I've never had a bad experience doing this, I can also count on being ravished from head to toe for a couple hours. Our next party is scheduled for the second week of December. I'm really looking forward to it! Ciao!

Dana

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dolphin63 said: I am now married 38 years we got talking about sharing 12 years ago then on holiday at Cap`D Agde around 9 years ago we were drinking in a bar, there was a young bar manager running the bar who kept buying mine and my husbands drinks and seemed very interested in me I was 48, hubby was 61. I asked hubby what did he think. he said we talked about this so if you want to go for it go for it. So I went back to the bar and said okay when?. he said he would shut the bar soon and left us sitting in the bar. He then proceeded to close down the bar which had two sections to it. Once he had got everyone out of the bar he put the shutters up and locked the doors hubby sat on a bar stool and filmed our sex on his phone he only joined in when he was fucking me in various positions Hubby and I really enjoyed our first encounter so my advice is if you can both get over any jealous feelings before they happen and its a joint decision with no recriminations then go for it. Set any rules before you start and don't fall in love with any new partners no secrets everything in the open and be absolutely sure you both want to go there. And it is amazing how many husbands who get pleasure from watching another man bring their wives to a climax and mine enjoys sloppy seconds when its a threesome.

Thats great advice. Thanks for your reply. Our big day is tomorrow. Excited & nervous all at the same time. My husband and i get very horny talking about it all, so it seems we are on the same page. I will post back in a few days with how it all goes...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We just read this thread for the first time today! Your big day! Can't wait to hear all about it! You guys have a great relationship. This is just for fun. It's not going to make anything weird at all. Enjoy yourselves and each other!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good plan - I like it - we also make a variation if one of the girls wants a multiple partner evening - up to 3 is the limit - so 3 guys go to the one room - good fun - enjoy yourselves

terrid53 said: Jack and I routinely swap with other couples. Although I have never been disappointed, I would however advise not to over expect. Here's how we do it. When we arrive, the ladies write down their number, then deposit it in a fishbowl. Throughout the course of the evening, the ladies step outside.

This is followed by the men, who select a piece of paper from the fishbowl. This takes place at a hotel by the way. When your phone rings, the man on the other end gives you his room number. At that point you gather your belongings and go to his room.

This is where we strip, enjoy cocktails. I also enjoy being a wee bit of a whore. I've never had a bad experience doing this, I can also count on being ravished from head to toe for a couple hours. Our next party is scheduled for the second week of December. I'm really looking forward to it! Ciao!

Dana

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Hope your fun went well. We had ours very early in our married life, a little bit spontaneous but it was fun...Hubby wants to try again...just not sure at our age, but hey with an age appropriate couple and the right situation, never say never.... raspberry bounce

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My wife and I have had a few “sharing” experiences and loved them. If you go forward, take it as a learning experience. If you both agree it was fun - perfect. If not, agree that no harm done and what ever the reason agree that it will not impact your relationship moving forward.

If you are married long enough you’ll try (hopefully). all kinds of stuff. Some good, some no so good. Sounds like you both are game to see what you think about this one. Have fun! Hope to hear some details smile