Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ass sex for women
Any of you women like ass sex either fucked there or licked there let me know - gcfarri at gmail dot com

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sure will make your dick sore

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A former girlfriend of mine loved it! She would bounce up and down on me and just randomly switch homes (then could not understand why she got a UTI). I did not appreciate just how good I had it with her but she was truly batshit crazy so I probably dodged a significant bullet.

Tahca
re
I like to watch it but I don't really like to do it.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My wife likes it (which is good because I love fucking her wonderful ass); and really likes it when she has her rattle balls in her pussy.

Got to use lots of lube though - that is the secret. Any dude that doesn't should get fucked up the ass without it and see what its like.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've known 2 that preferred it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was always afraid of having a cock in my ass. When we began the lifestyle, there came a time when I was sitting cowboy on a guy with his cock in my pussy. My husband came up behind me and poured some oil down the crack of my ass. Next he began to push himself in my ass. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but once I relaxed, it was very intense. I have been DP many times since. I think part of the trill is having two cocks in me at the same time.

Some times when two guys were DP me, my husband would come up and stick his cock in my mouth. I loved it when all three men got off about the same time. It was a high knowing I could please three men all at the time.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Eeeeeeuuuuuuwwwww....
No, no, no thank-you. thumbdown

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If only...
My wife doesn’t like it but she can sure handle it. We used to all the time because I’m simply obsessed with it. Less and less as we’ve gotten older but still every now and then. If she liked it as much as me we’d be unable to keep a job! Never get enough.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have to admit that I do actually quite like it now and again. I think its the taboo or naughtiness of it more than anything.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ohhh man, to be honest, at the beginning of my sexual life, i was really disgusted by anal sex in a way. I was always thinking about the fact that they (as well as we do) ...shit from there, so i was always afraid of the fact that i would be fking a girl and she would start to... defecate uncontrollably. However, since we first tried it with my actual girlfriend i started to like it. However sometimes i am still thinking about the fact that she could start to do that... Well, i remember when i was watching for the first time live shemale sex, man, one of those ... shemales, actually took a shit while they were having sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Arinaen said: Ohhh man, to be honest, at the beginning of my sexual life, i was really disgusted by anal sex in a way. I was always thinking about the fact that they (as well as we do) ...shit from there, so i was always afraid of the fact that i would be fking a girl and she would start to... defecate uncontrollably. However, since we first tried it with my actual girlfriend i started to like it. However sometimes i am still thinking about the fact that she could start to do that... Well, i remember when i was watching for the first time live shemale sex, man, one of those ... shemales, actually took a shit while they were having sex.

i can relate to that man

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Arinaen said: Ohhh man, to be honest, at the beginning of my sexual life, i was really disgusted by anal sex in a way. I was always thinking about the fact that they (as well as we do) ...shit from there, so i was always afraid of the fact that i would be fking a girl and she would start to... defecate uncontrollably. However, since we first tried it with my actual girlfriend i started to like it. However sometimes i am still thinking about the fact that she could start to do that... Well, i remember when i was watching for the first time live shemale sex, man, one of those ... shemales, actually took a shit while they were having sex.

so you are a guy, why is your profile set to female with a woman profile pic??

sscd
anal
I'll do it sometimes but usually dont care for it.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds