Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Holding your pussy open
Ladies, Does your partner ask you to pull your pussy lips open and do you mind?

My partner knows it turns me on so she does it any time I ask, in fact I don’t have to ask most of the time.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i have been occasionly asked to pull my lips
but not holding my pussy open ?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Ive done a small amount of nude photo posing, only on an amateur basis and with serious amateur photographers and its not rare to be asked to do this for photos. Pretty scary at first but darn arousing!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have done it numerous times for photo's, For hubby , my friends. Kind of kicks off the even.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To The Horny Wife: I’d love to witness you becoming aroused holding your pussy open posing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To The Horny Wife: I’d love to witness you becoming aroused holding your pussy open posing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Artistic said: i have been occasionly asked to pull my lips

Yep, I meant lips, it’s really sexy when my partner pulls them about!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Artistic said: i have been occasionly asked to pull my lips

Yep, I meant lips, it’s really sexy when my partner pulls them about!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hold on, Hold on...
I've been asked to open my mouth hundreds and hundreds of times, ohmy but not my pussy. Often the requests are non-verbal and hilarious, like getting bopped in the face relentlessly by a boner...!!! yahoo It just cracks me up! kissass kissass kissass

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
As a guy, I can say that, I have always said to the girl when I made my way down between her legs, open that pussy up for me so I can bury my face and tongue in it... they have never had to hold it open, just open it until I get my face and tongue in it, I have had several while I was eating them out still reach down and start playing with your clit and fingering them selves as I was sucking their pussy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pussy
yes my gf holds her amazing puss open for me and her butt hole so i can wank on to them or eat her out deeper look at our pics please

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pussy
yes my gf holds her amazing puss open for me and her butt hole so i can wank on to them or eat her out deeper look at our pics please

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Angel on her back, a pillow under her butt to raise her a few inches higher off the bed
, me on my knees between her legs, like magic, I say " ooh baby, show me all that pink"
and Angel gives me a big open invite bringing her legs back and holding her pussy open
I admire "all that pink" as I slowly lean in with my face, lips and tongue, I love this part raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TheHornyWife said: Ive done a small amount of nude photo posing, only on an amateur basis and with serious amateur photographers and its not rare to be asked to do this for photos. Pretty scary at first but darn arousing!

Ditto. I'm right there with TheHornyWife. I even held my lips open for the photographer who took some of the pics on my profile...and TheHornyWife is right, it is "darn arousing"!
bounce bounce

Tahca
re
I don't have to be asked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here, but yes, my wife will willingly do it for me these days and sometimes doesnt need to be asked. Early on in our relationship, she was not very keen to do it, being very self conscious of how her vagina looked. Now she knows western men really do like how she looks down there she is happy to open up for me. Lami knows I like to see he open her lips, so sometimes if she is trying to get me in the mood, she will lay back and open it up for me without being asked, knowing it will get me in the mood.

Up until recently, Lami would never open her lips when showing off to someone else unless specifically asked to do so. Over the last 2-3 years though, since she has really seen that men do like to see her this way, she has become more willing to open up in front of others when requested but usually would not just do it herself. The last time she showed off fully naked however was one of the very rare times when she voluntarily spread her lips for them without being prompted which made me happy to see. (surprised them as well)

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds