Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The Bisexual Woman
How many women here can claim that they are Bisexual? I have a friend who is happily married to a husband of many years but sometimes as Cara says, "I need to fuck a girl." She loves to grind and scissor and loves the feeling of being on top in the scissor setup just grinding away. Others are like that too and like to be "shared" but with women not men. How about here?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biex
My wife goes both ways and totally enoys both....i hve no issue with it at .....no probrem at all!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biex
My wife goes both ways and totally enoys both....i hve no issue with it at .....no probrem at all!!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I’d sell my soul.
My wife claimed to be bi. She’s had experience and liked it. Got married then turns out not so much. I’d give anything if she had a girlfriend! To share of course!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
I had Bi-sexual relation
in my 20's with college roommate and a few years after that when we interned together I sure do miss Her now that I'm old. rolleyes bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds