User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bst technics for Gatting shave balls without cuts/nicks?
I'd like to have nice smooth shaved balls, but I find it nearly impossible to shave them without ending up with a few nicks. I've used hair removal which works pretty well, but it burns like hell. Anyone have a hair removal cream which isn't so painful.?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I just shave a section of my scrotum at a time while spreading the skin taught with a couple of fingers. It helps to have my scrotum soaped-up when I do it. I rarely nick myself. Happy shaving!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I agree with Tom, very rare for me to nick or cut. After a bit you just do it, it is just second nature. My DW freaks whenever she watches, "Be careful, not so fast, careful with my balls!" Haha

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I can't stand the stubble coming back and my balls aren't that hairy
so I tweeze them, really pulling the hair one or two at a time isn't
painful, so ten minutes once a week keeps mine smooth (after getting all the hair the first time) cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do what all MEN do, throw the fuckin razor away.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
stevenasty said: I can't stand the stubble coming back and my balls aren't that hairy
so I tweeze them, really pulling the hair one or two at a time isn't
painful, so ten minutes once a week keeps mine smooth (after getting all the hair the first time) cool

Yes I use the same slow but safe process to remove hairs from my ball sac ! thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I think I've tried every way to shave my dick, balls, and ass and it's always been too itchy and irritating. I use clippers to trim.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Maybe you...
jdcoo3 said: Do what all MEN do, throw the fuckin razor away.

I bet most women and even a lot of gay men will agree that sucking a hairy ball sack is disgusting. Some people have a fetish for it maybe, but not anyone I’ve ever met. If you want it licked it’s best if it’s smooooooooth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've dry-shaved my scrotum for the past 35 years. Just use a razor that's been used once or twice already, then it's not too sharp to cause any cuts.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I use a Gillette three-blade razor; keeping the blade reasonable fresh: i.e.: not blunt. I shave everyday in the shower (with hot/warm water) and use Gillette sensitive shaving foam.

I would suggest jerking yourself until your cock's nice and hard, makes it easier.

Also always shave my chest in shower every day.

Occasionally will use hair removal cream on my legs, groin/stomach and ass cheeks. When I do that I will also shave between my ass cheeks.

jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds