Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Menopause Madness
If your wife is moody, irritable and no longer has a libido, is it OK to look for sexual encounters elsewhere?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
that would be a question for your wife?
you didnt promise us to be faitful, now did you

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
No! You stick by your wife and support her in any way you can.
Not by breaking her fucking heart by your own selfish thoughts and actions.
Fuck sake, grow a brain.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ask yourself how you'd feel if she became tired of you and started having affairs, I think we know the answer......

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
There's a lot more to this, I agree with what has been said but at the same time
if one person decides to be celibate by choice is it fair to demand the other also be celibate?
We had a discussion about this years ago and decided neither of us would expect the other
to just stop sex other than for health reasons, not just a personal loss of desire.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
stevenasty said: There's a lot more to this, I agree with what has been said but at the same time
if one person decides to be celibate by choice is it fair to demand the other also be celibate?
We had a discussion about this years ago and decided neither of us would expect the other
to just stop sex other than for health reasons, not just a personal loss of desire.

point is you decided together,
if a married couple decides to have an open sexlife nothing wrong with it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
stevenasty said: There's a lot more to this, I agree with what has been said but at the same time

point is you decided together,
if a married couple decides to have an open sexlife nothing wrong with it

anyone going through menopause in a hard way (some dont struggle)
will def tell you theres nothing normal about it, they dont wanna feel/be that way

i guess it needs to be in the wedding vows
if you stopp fucking me ill be allowed to fuck anyone i chose
oh yes.... ill love you in sickness and health ...yada yada

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The point being - Don't go sneaking around behind her back. She will find out. Talk about it, see what she says about the subject. If the mere thought of just talking to her scares you, you have your answer.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
cath68 said: Ask yourself how you'd feel if she became tired of you and started having affairs, I think we know the answer......

I wish she would. I don't own her. She's free to do as she pleases. She doesn't need to ask for permission to have sex any more than she does for anything else she chooses to do without me.

Different strokes for different folks. Some will agree, some will not. I don't care either way.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Intimacy
Intimacy is good for our mental health as well as physical health. I lost much of my sex drive during menopause but didn't let it stop completely - even though some things - like "the Spoiler" - were uncomfortable. It took some adjustment, but now I'm on a once-every-week-or-so schedule and just do the things that are still comfortable. I can't speak for others but it wasn't that hard - and the intimacy is wonderful.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've got the opposite experience from some woman. I call them Menopause Nymphomaniacs.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
legsfeettoes said:
cath68 said: Ask yourself how you'd feel if she became tired of you and started having affairs, I think we know the answer......

I wish she would. I don't own her. She's free to do as she pleases. She doesn't need to ask for permission to have sex any more than she does for anything else she chooses to do without me.

Different strokes for different folks. Some will agree, some will not. I don't care either way.

thats different because you'd be ok with it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: Intimacy is good for our mental health as well as physical health. I lost much of my sex drive during menopause but didn't let it stop completely - even though some things - like "the Spoiler" - were uncomfortable. It took some adjustment, but now I'm on a once-every-week-or-so schedule and just do the things that are still comfortable. I can't speak for others but it wasn't that hard - and the intimacy is wonderful.

ok what is "the spoiler"?
even urban doesnt know

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The key is deciding "together." Couples who jointly decide to share a spouse or both be open is their decision and activity. Doing something on your own = old school cheating and who wants that? Betrayal is still betrayal but transparency that leads to sharing or open is another matter altogether.

Many wives LOVE to be shared and fuck other Cocks for their husband. I mean, they flat out are addicted to it IF the whole setup is done right and they are doing it for and coming home to their husband.

Many wives LOVE to farm their husband out either because he eats Pussy so good and the wife knows her friends need that or his Cock is a Kentucky Derby Stallion Stud sex tool and she likes watching other women just get royally FUCKED by it too.

Husbands who share are so addicted to watching their wife fuck other Cocks and them sharing about the experience that him masturbating to her show gives him a better Cum or slopping up Creampie gives them an intimacy beyond belief. Do you know how HOT a wife gets knowing her husband is cleanup? Seriously?

The key is honesty about each other's needs, transparency in working as a team on it and never lying/scheming/cheating. Do it right and you enter paradise, do it wrong and wait foir your Divorce papers.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my wife had a pretty bad menopause and we spoke about me going elsewhere and she was ok with it.but i didn't feel it was right for me so i came on here for naughty chat and wanks over the lovely women. she's coming out of it now and sometimes comes on and chats gets turned on and our sex life is back. I say talk to your wife

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Swede Woody said: I've got the opposite experience from some woman. I call them Menopause Nymphomaniacs.

My wife would be in that category. No other guy (let) but many phone calls by her from home to me at work whilst she's fucking herself with a vibe. I can't stand up then!!!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
As for the OP, if you're asking us, sounds like you already know the answer.

Have you tried to make her feel sexy, tell her you love her (with no pressure) and that's she's beautiful?

Sounds like you tried to pressure her into sex and she said no.

You need to make her want to AT her speed and for her.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds