Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Threesome fantasies that came true...

Any bad things result in it?

What type was it MMF or FFM?

Are you the husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
FFM.

Nothing bad, but we didn’t continue it.

It was just sort of right mood striking us. That said, very hot. Still fulfilled a lot of fantasies and dirty thoughts.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
FFM.

Nothing bad, but we didn’t continue it.

It was just sort of right mood striking us. That said, very hot. Still fulfilled a lot of fantasies and dirty thoughts.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Always good fun. 3somes, 4somes, 5some and a 6some. What's not to like?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fun
We have had quite a few MFM no problems at all, lots of fun. Open to a MFF or MFMF with right persons bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fun
We have had quite a few MFM no problems at all, lots of fun. Open to a MFF or MFMF with right persons bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It’s awesome.
We had a number of them, single guys and then a couple that we played with. Mostly top guys for me, wife actively participated, some of the guys had sex with us both. I loved every lick and stroke of it. Turns out she was not a fan so we quit. I miss it terribly. If both partners are on board it will be heaven. Go for it! Do it today, you might be dead tomorrow.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
threesomes
Have had several, and then also had a regular couple we played with too. My second wife let me try out my and her fantasies with a few of our friends. Yes first I indulged her with a guy friend of mine, and she had a married friend of hers join us a few times too. In the beginning it was all oral, as my buddy had a wife who wouldn't blow him, and my wife had a girlfriend who's husband couldn't find his way around her pussy. Then we got into motorcycling, went to several community bike nights, and found a regular couple who taught us their lifestyle. Oh hell what a fantastic experience. Will never trade those experiences for anything.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here.
It wasn't a full on sex threesome, but I had always wanted to see my wifes best friend naked but dont think I ever said so to my wife naturally. I think I might have suggested she do a nude photoshoot with her friend at some stage but never thought it would happen. After my wife and her friend got back from watching male strippers, they continued to drink and get giggly at home and started posing for tame but sexy photos together while i took a few pics with my phone.

While her friend was getting more drinks my wife whispered for me yo get the proper camera and I realised she had more in store. They continued to pose together while showing off a bit more. Lami usually lead the way and it wasnt long until Lami was lifting up her friends bra to show her boobs for my camera. Eventually they got down to panties and her friend seemed pretty excited about Lami pulling her own panties down for a quick box shot but she didnt do likewise. After a while of playing around, Lami was kneeling behind her friend when she gave me the look saying get ready. She pulled her friends panties down giving me me first view of her friends pussy, know I really wanted to see what she had down there. Her friend stayed there kneeling as I took some pics of her pussy and just smiled and covered her face, happy for me to photograph it.

Eventually both girls were naked and showing off for the camera while they did pretend lesbian poses. Lami is not at all into girls but it seems her friend was into Lami and was happy to go down on her in front of me, though Lami did later yell me she really wasnt comfortable with it. I did get Lami to spread her friends pussy for a shot which she did but it didnt get much further. While both were laying back with legs spread i just neatened up her friends labia for a better shot, but Lami thought I was fingering her friend and decided enough was enough. I think her friend was expecting that I would end up joining in and finishing her off but unfortunately it didnt happen. The mood sort of died and both seemed to sort of sober up.

The next day her friend came around and asked me to delete the pictures and watched as I did so. She giggled a bit and was a little shy about some pics as we went through and deleted them one by one. When we got to a pick where she was spreading her pussy wide, I commented that I would keep it in my memory bank and she smiled and said well at least I will always know what she looks like down there, but was relieved when all pictures were deleted.

After this they had a falling out. Lami said it was nothing to do with the photo session but she never came around after this, so I expect it triggered something. I didnt see her much after this but a year or two later w bumped into each other and she asked me if I ever told anyone and I assured her of course not. She asked if I still had any of her pictures stashed and I admitted I had one or two. She made me promise I would never show anyone, which I agreed of course and she just smiled and said she hopes I have fun with her pictures, which I agreed I do sometimes. This made her smile and I think she got off on knowing that while her and Lami were now enemies, that I was still checking her out.

Tahca
Re
It was not great but I did suck a lot of cock. 😀

Playful2UK
Our first threesomes
We've had our first threesomes this year, two of them. We've blogged about them and posted pics/videos if you want more details, but in brief they were both MMF, including a bit of cockplay.

We both have experience of threesomes/moresomes from previous relationships, but even so these meetings exceeded our expectations. It was Mr Playful's first time playing as part of a couple rather than being the extra guy who joins a couple, and we were both hugely turned on by the experience.

Nothing bad resulted, we had no hesitation, there was no awkwardness, we loved every minute and have had some awesome sex reliving what happened.

We're looking forward to the next one.

smile smile smile smile smile

Mr & Mrs Playful xXx

cutcock61
My best mate and I (both of us bi) had a threesome last year with a female that didn't quite go as planned. Once she removed her clothes, a strong smell of BO emitted from her body, that to me was an instant turn off.

She blew me which was not an exceptionally great blowjob, but after, that my mate just play with her while I layed on the bed, getting the occasional hand and headjob. He did her doggie several times and blew on her tits the whiff of BO was a real turn off for me.

This was the only real bad experience we had, other females we have played in a MMF group have been sensational, especially when they love being DP.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Multiple men
I've had threesome, foursome and eightsome fantasies but none of them have come true. The eightsome fantasy is a recurring erotic dream that's really, really good - good enough to give me a few orgasms while still asleep. sleep1 sleep1 sleep1

So, night, night everyone!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Juliannefringe
Hello, and just so I get my place in the 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 way with Julianne (8..) "You dirty girl I love it"
I am again heavy submitting my name and request to attend!

Ron

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

I've had a number of threesomes, I'll start with my first the one that didn't
go well, I was like twenty years old living with a girlfriend when a girlfriend
of hers was in town and would stay with us over night.......we hit a few bars
got a bit drunk, talked about sex drank more and we ended up all three in bed
with me in the middle and I realize I hadn't thought this thru, I start thinking ,
maybe this is a test on me to see what I'll do......and I fuck'n froze,I lay
there trying to think fast and did nothing......and after a while they fell asleep
and here I am laying between two hotties in only panties.....and I froze
oh man, sometimes fail is the best teacher, I learned that time to think how
am I going to act in advance of next time.......but there never was a next time with
her girlfriend (who the next year later was in girls of the big ten college football Playboy issue)
lol that was a joke on me by me. cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi
working on it with gf mmf i love to try a cock in my butt

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: I've had threesome, foursome and eightsome fantasies but none of them have come true. The eightsome fantasy is a recurring erotic dream that's really, really good - good enough to give me a few orgasms while still asleep. sleep1 sleep1 sleep1

So, night, night everyone!

yahoo

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I’ve been the husband in a mmf 3 way a few times. Really enjoyed it. I am a very visual person and get a lot of excitement/pleasure from seeing/watching. Open to doing it more - after things get back to normal.

It’s just like anything else. Try it, if you like it great, if not, don’t do it again 😀.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
vouyer124 said: I’ve been the husband in a mmf 3 way a few times. Really enjoyed it. I am a very visual person and get a lot of excitement/pleasure from seeing/watching. Open to doing it more - after things get back to normal.

It’s just like anything else. Try it, if you like it great, if not, don’t do it again 😀.

jerk thumbup