Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st date
I go on a first date with a women that I met @ work, not a coworker a customer. I work retail. we go to dinner, chatted about anything and everything. I drop her off @ her place. she invited me in.inside, we made out and got to the touchy-feely phaze. she got me hard and knew it, want a blo job? sure. she started sucking it and said "DONT CUM IN MY MOUTH" ok. well she was great at it. it felt soo fucking goood. I was so into it that I just let it go and came in her mouth. shewas soo pissed! I said you are so good at it, i didnt have time to pull out!. you damn near choked me!! sorry, tomorrow we will fuck. just as long as u bring condoms. next night no dinner just straight to sex. she did suck me to get me hard, then we fucked. she was so tight i dont think she had gotten fucked in a year or more. we dated for 14 months and she moved to take a better job, I miss her.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
....and she won't give you her address?

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds