Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
no more bjs
this morning when I asked gf for a bj she said I hate doing this and this is the last time!!! so now I m going to have to jerk off every morning. are there any ladies in Laconia NH area that would like to have sex with me or at least give me a bj?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
call me 603-273-7815..jerry..ladies only!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Did you really just put your...
Did you really just put your real phone number on a site with members from around the globe? You might reconsider.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
no bj's
if she was my gf or wife and said no more bj's I would have to say then I'll get them elsewhere.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
What the guy above me said.

I mean, it's not like you're asking her to cut her arm off or something....

If your cock is clean, it shouldn't be a massive deal.

So much for love and consideration.... Sadly those qualities are lacking in a lot of relationships these days...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
There has to be more to the story that you're holding back, so are you still eating
her pussy all she wants, like you been have all along or have you been giving her a reason to stop with the bj's, maybe she isn't getting her share?
We know a couple that if it were up to the husband, he would take a blowjob
everyday and not miss her pussy at all, according to both of them. cool angel

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
No more sex
I hear about this fairly often from our male members and have not yet heard it from any women. Does it have something to do with menopause? My heart goes out to all of you. confused heart confused heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
no b/j's
I got fed up a few years back about our sex life. Basically very vanilla, rare blow jobs and like fucking a dead fish. Now mind you I've always paid attention to her needs especially making sure she cums at least once many times multiple times before I did. Introduced toys,positions and various ways to satisfy her vibes,oral two to three times per week,rimming etc.etc. Still I didnt get anything reciprocal. So I just said that if things didn't improve I would seek satisfaction elsewhere. No divorce but I wasn't going to die with any sexual regrets. She didn't believe me so I showed her how easy it was to hook up with like minded women. Newbie nudes,Eros,Fet Life, xhamster,etc. Things have improved. I think she finally understands that sex can be fun,exiting,laughable and most of all the many ways a couple can pleasure each other. She still doesn't iniciate the act but at least acts like it is enjoyable. There are still things she won't do i.e. anal,strap on, ass play but I can live with that. She will finger my ass or fuck it with a vibe,give a enthusiastic blow job or fuck most times I ask which is three to four times a week ( not bad for a 67 year old ). I just wish it hadn't taken so long for her to realize how good sex can be. So my advice is to be honest about your needs and desires and if your partner won't meet you half way find it eslewhere. Life is too short.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
milfchaser said: What the guy above me said.

I mean, it's not like you're asking her to cut her arm off or something....

If your cock is clean, it shouldn't be a massive deal.

So much for love and consideration.... Sadly those qualities are lacking in a lot of relationships these days...

maybe she's done them for years hating it?