Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Facesitting
Okay everyone and especially the Ladies here with us, who cums harder from facesitting than just being eaten or even fucked with a Cock?

The best part for me is the woman is grinding, losing herself in the moment and really fucking my face. Her taste, scent, lube, all of it is everywhere and I can go from Pussy to Butthole and gyrate a rimming for her too. Sucking her Clit is easier in other positions so the focus when facesitting is just to get my tongue 2-3 inches up her and swirl it around. Combine that activity with her grinding and she gets to fuck not just be eaten out.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sky Rockets in Flight
I love to sit on a smiling face and I love to be licked while I'm sitting or lying down too. They all do the trick for me - quite quickly. On the other hand intercourse has never brought me to orgasm, so for me, I prefer a talented tongue in almost any position. thumbup Otherwise no sky rockets in flight... crying

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds