Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shy submissive wife.
My wife has suggested she would like to be tied and have spreader bar.used for sex, I don't know ehere to buy a spreader bar so I'm looking for DYI plans. She has also suggested that anal might be something she wants.

It seems her main fantasy is to let me have my way with her.

This is new to me, so I'm asking for tips on how to start out. Things to try.

She likes when I shave her and make her pose the for camera, especially outdoors. She enjoys posing in the lingerie I buy her too.

She suggested I get a cock ring, but I'm new to this subject,

Any tips appreciated!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
many guys watch strippers, if you wanna fuck em you shouldnt get married
2c

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
my bad wrong thread sorry

you can DIY a spreader with a broom shaft and those "screws with a loop" then thin ropes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock Rings
There are tons out there anymore and like most I'm sure I started out with the silicone models. At this point I'm a huge fan of the metal ones and especially the ones with spikes on the inside. Just make sure you measure correctly before ordering as size does matter in a cock ring.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds great
I just bought a spreader bar for my wife, hasn't arrived yet but our anniversary is tomorrow and I plan to have her spread on cam for all to see. She pretty submissive herself when it comes to being filmed. Maybe we'll both have videos of our wives spread and exposed, can't wait to see your video and hopefully you and everyone else, see ours!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
We have had a spreader bar for many years and it is still very popular with us and our friends. Suggest getting a metal one with a handle in the middle. Cums in handy sometimes. Legs straps should be of soft material. Ours are velvet and the bar has adjustable lengths which also cums in handy. Lots and lots of fun.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Spreader bar
Just go to Google and enter the words "spreader bar". I just did that and found links to many sites where you can shop. Even Amazon can sell one to you! I wonder how long before they start selling hookups!

Good luck!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.88 seconds