Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nude in a hotel
When you stay in a hotel, do you sleep in the nude? Have you ever been walked in on by hotel maids while nude?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
DanajustDana
I always sleep nude, regardless of where I am. I have also walked to the ice machine nude. I've never been surprised by room service, I have however, surprised a few people in the hall. smile

Dana

If this reply breaks our rules please 
MaRk_Em
We sleep naked everywhere. No issues with room service or maids but we once had sex by the window for a guy in the building across from us to enjoy for a weekend.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nude?
I nearly always sleep nude unless there are other people in my room - children and so forth.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Always sleep nude in hotel beds. We haven't been caught by room service but we did have a guy join us once in our room for a mmf 3some. He used a condom and it was only after we checked out that we remembered it was still full of his cum, tied in a knot on the bedside table under the lamp. Ew, it would have been cold and soggy. vomit

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Used to work away from home spendiong more time in hotels than at home. Maids etc walking happens, had a couple who l'd swear were doing it intentionally most are shocked/surprised and get out of there ASAP

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ask me what its like watching my wife fuck other men
we are always nude and have been seen many times

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sleeping naked is healthy
I sleep naked everywhere...home, hotels, and everywhere. It's the only way to sleep if you ask me.
Never an issue with maids etc.

xhuskystudx
Always naked. I overheat otherwise.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The best part
The best part of stay in hotel is to be naked ALL the time I'm in the room, not only for sleeping.
However out of room I'm always dressed... until I find an hotel for naturist people tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't sleep any other way. And hotels, especially on vacation outside of your hometown, are a completely different topic to completely relax, and exclude clothes.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I will
Wear a top from a Baby Doll set (Extremely Shear on all four sets) once we get back to the room if I put on anything. But by the time we are asleep it is long gone and I sleep nude. As for being walked in on it happens and most are cool about it. I think the most fun are the young room service males that have more than once gotten a eye full.
We had one that had to be under 21 as when we ordered any Alcohol they would send a different one but when it was just food he brought it up every day he worked. I had opened the door in a Red, Black and Purple Baby Doll top only and his eyes never left my body no matter what else was happening. So the night before we left no matter how bad we wanted a bottle of Champagne we only ordered food. When the knock came at the door and he called out Room Service I opened the door to let him in wearing a pair of Black Patent leather 5 inch stilettos and a Belly chain along with my necklace and earrings.
His head looked like a bobble doll as he scanned me from top to bottom and back.
He lifted each plate cover to show me our order was correct after pushing the cart in and closing the door behind him. I said stay right there as I forgot to grab your tip and walked over to the dresser and grabbed a $20 out of my purse. Then walked back to him and around the cart so we were close enough I could feel his breath on me. I took the ticket first and added $20 to it which I had found out they had to split with the rest of the Kitchen staff and handed him the Twenty in cash. I leaned towards him a bit and said put this in your pocket and don't tell anyone. He was fumbling out a Thank You when I said why don't you give me a tip and let me hug and kiss you to say goodbye and Thank you for a fantastic week.
He started to protest a little but you could tell his heart wasn't in it and I stepped closer to wrap my arms around him and as I tilted my head up to kiss him he was already moving towards my lips.
He gave me a nice long kiss with his hand resting on my ass before stopping and saying Thank You about four times as he backed towards the door.
His face was bright red and his pants were now uncomfortably tight across his cock from it being swollen. I just smiled and said until next time.
He quickly made the last couple of steps and pulled the door closed. I wondered if he walked back down to the Kitchen with that hard-on or if he took care of it on the way.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Candy52958 said: Wear a top from a Baby Doll set (Extremely Shear on all four sets) once we get back to the room if I put on anything. But by the time we are asleep it is long gone and I sleep nude. As for being walked in on it happens and most are cool about it. I think the most fun are the young room service males that have more than once gotten a eye full.
We had one that had to be under 21 as when we ordered any Alcohol they would send a different one but when it was just food he brought it up every day he worked. I had opened the door in a Red, Black and Purple Baby Doll top only and his eyes never left my body no matter what else was happening. So the night before we left no matter how bad we wanted a bottle of Champagne we only ordered food. When the knock came at the door and he called out Room Service I opened the door to let him in wearing a pair of Black Patent leather 5 inch stilettos and a Belly chain along with my necklace and earrings.
His head looked like a bobble doll as he scanned me from top to bottom and back.
He lifted each plate cover to show me our order was correct after pushing the cart in and closing the door behind him. I said stay right there as I forgot to grab your tip and walked over to the dresser and grabbed a $20 out of my purse. Then walked back to him and around the cart so we were close enough I could feel his breath on me. I took the ticket first and added $20 to it which I had found out they had to split with the rest of the Kitchen staff and handed him the Twenty in cash. I leaned towards him a bit and said put this in your pocket and don't tell anyone. He was fumbling out a Thank You when I said why don't you give me a tip and let me hug and kiss you to say goodbye and Thank you for a fantastic week.
He started to protest a little but you could tell his heart wasn't in it and I stepped closer to wrap my arms around him and as I tilted my head up to kiss him he was already moving towards my lips.
He gave me a nice long kiss with his hand resting on my ass before stopping and saying Thank You about four times as he backed towards the door.
His face was bright red and his pants were now uncomfortably tight across his cock from it being swollen. I just smiled and said until next time.
He quickly made the last couple of steps and pulled the door closed. I wondered if he walked back down to the Kitchen with that hard-on or if he took care of it on the way.

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here.
While i always sleep nude I never set out to be caught by housekeeping or room service. I have heard from some woman who work in the hotel industry that , yes they do sometimes walk in on men and they suspect some of it is not so accidental, but pretty much all say they turn around and leave and always get a male cleaner to do that room if the same man is staying in it.
I have spoken to some men in the hotel industry who have also walked in on a few woman who they were quite sure were not accidental. Two of the men have said they were propositioned quite obviously for sex from woman and only one took the offer, but pretty much all the men didnt mind when the woman gave them a bit of a flash. They said with all the me too movement thing going on, they are much more reluctant to hang around and have a good look, when offered a look by a nice looking lady.

My wife knows the situation with room service workers now and wont make it too obvious she is showing off to them, but she has occasionally had a little fun with room service men. A few times when she knows room service is due to arrive, she would go into the ensuite with the shower running and wait for me to text "OK" if it was a suitable male room service, when she would come out with her towel over her head, pretending not to know the room service man was in the room, as she came out naked, with her eyes covered..

She got a kick out of walking into the room fully naked, removing her towel from her head, looking the room service man in the eyes for a while and saying "Ooops, sorry", before either ducking back into the ensuite or would just casualy put a dressing gown on in front of the man, depending on the reaction she got.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always sleep naked, home or away. In hotel probably naked 100% of the time. No issue with staff walking.

inuxbridge
Generally no, bit of a germaphobe and not always convinced its had the most thorough clean before use.

The one exception a hot motel in Virginia with my ex on holiday a few years back. Both naked from the heat of the day in the room forgetting the thin curtain was open. Everyone passing would have had a great view confused

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lamihot said: Husband here.
While i always sleep nude I never set out to be caught by housekeeping or room service. I have heard from some woman who work in the hotel industry that , yes they do sometimes walk in on men and they suspect some of it is not so accidental, but pretty much all say they turn around and leave and always get a male cleaner to do that room if the same man is staying in it.
I have spoken to some men in the hotel industry who have also walked in on a few woman who they were quite sure were not accidental. Two of the men have said they were propositioned quite obviously for sex from woman and only one took the offer, but pretty much all the men didnt mind when the woman gave them a bit of a flash. They said with all the me too movement thing going on, they are much more reluctant to hang around and have a good look, when offered a look by a nice looking lady.

My wife knows the situation with room service workers now and wont make it too obvious she is showing off to them, but she has occasionally had a little fun with room service men. A few times when she knows room service is due to arrive, she would go into the ensuite with the shower running and wait for me to text "OK" if it was a suitable male room service, when she would come out with her towel over her head, pretending not to know the room service man was in the room, as she came out naked, with her eyes covered..

She got a kick out of walking into the room fully naked, removing her towel from her head, looking the room service man in the eyes for a while and saying "Ooops, sorry", before either ducking back into the ensuite or would just casualy put a dressing gown on in front of the man, depending on the reaction she got.

why not give them a thrill and guys get one too

randyrobin
always sleep naked love getting up in the morning boner on looking out at the world jerk

randyrobin
always sleep naked love getting up in the morning boner on looking out at the world jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never needed to be in a Hotel
To be nude but the wife seems way more comfortable being nude in a Hotel out of town than she does in town. I guess it is being seen by the wrong people bothers her in town. But get her away and clothes are never a necessity.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I sleep naked no matter where I am, including hotels. As for the second question: I've never been walked in on by hotel staff while I'm naked, nor would I necessarily want to be. I'm not interested in being seen nude by strangers unless they want to see me nude. It seems to me a bit inconsiderate to subject someone to that kind of potential awkwardness. But that's just me.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
TumescentTom said: I sleep naked no matter where I am, including hotels. As for the second question: I've never been walked in on by hotel staff while I'm naked, nor would I necessarily want to be. I'm not interested in being seen nude by strangers unless they want to see me nude. It seems to me a bit inconsiderate to subject someone to that kind of potential awkwardness. But that's just me.

we like seeing you nude

CraigO91
I always sleep naked no matter where i am.

As for being walked in on, i haven't ever knowingly been seen by hotel staff but i have answered the door a few times in nothing but my boxers and with a bit of a bulge.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I always sleep nude wherever I am or who ever I'm with.... Even at work conferences, if I have a colleague from work in the room, I tell them I sleep naked. I don't ever remember the hotel staff walking in. I do remember being in Vegas and the fire alarm going off, after a minute or so I opened the door and stood in the hallway to see what was going on. Let's just say there are a lot of people who sleep in the nude at a hotel, I'd say 75% were nude in the hall lol

cutcock61
Always sleep nude, at home or in motel, A few years back, I stayed in a small motel managed by a couple of gay guys. The next morning, one of them brought my breakfast to my room, I answered the door naked as I saw no reason to quickly put on shorts when I knew his sexual orientation.
He didn't flinch,dropped my breakfast off on the table, ask if I slept OK and what time I was leaving. Just as he got the door to leave, he turned around and said, "by the way, nice cock".

Sigurd27
Yes. Had a maid walk in but was wearing underwear at the time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always sleep in the nude.
Just find it sexier to sleep in the nude in hotels. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Several year ago I was at a hotel and noticed going up the inner stairs that the door to the roof was unlocked and went out to the roof and got naked and had some personal pleasure.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.7 seconds