Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ladies do you like men you know looking at you?
Do you ladies like men you know seeing you nakedor prefer strangers?

a friend of mines wife gets really turned on by letting me see her body but doesn't like strangers looking, yet my bosses wife let's anybody look.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Quite a few guys i and my hubby know have seen me either naked or semi naked or with very exposing clothes ie see thru and have never had a problem with it i have also been on nude beaches and in saunas in europe with strangers and seen men get erections while talking to me most of the time nothing happened it was just a chat and everyone was happy.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ask me what its like watching my wife fuck other men
yes she loves it because they normally end up fucking her

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Either way, neighbors, friends or total strangers. She is a big time flasher and loves every second of it. Makes for great looking and conversation and a little more.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Strangers
I much prefer being "seen" by strangers, thus all the hotel flashing and the car flashing. bounce kissass bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would say strangers i enjoy going to a nude beach just something exciting about that being view. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Tahca
re
People I know. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here. Lami only ever shows off to those who dont know us from home. When around those who actually know us, Lami is always the modest, conservative soccer mum and professional career woman. Those who actually know her would not susect her secret exhibitionist side. It is only when away from home that Lami lets her hair down and skirt up for some fun showing off.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: I much prefer being "seen" by strangers, thus all the hotel flashing and the car flashing. bounce kissass bounce

It is interesting how that women, who would never exhibit themselves, in certain settings become nude Sluts who want everyone seeing them nude. redeyes

Whatever the trigger is neurologically when it flips then the woman is trashy beyond belief and then turn it off and she is a prude in a robe. Go figure but such is life.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Both
The wife does both depending on the circumstances, She has done both at bike rallys she will show het tits and walk around topless. I also have a couple buddys she likes showing her tits and sometimes being naked around them. We have met a few guys online that she would start out showing tits then everything and then fucking them. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
both