If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
On a beach...and being caught....

With my best friends hubby....whilst she was blowing him three feet away LOL

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
At a wedding. We ducked into a changing room . The door did not lock 😀. All kinds of folks were milling about just outside. Our pants came down, she bent over and presto! We didn’t get caught 😀.

wouldchuck
Sex places.
Me and wifey on walking trail in a Florida state park.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Behind a bush on a par 9 golf course. Players were the other side of the bunch having their second shot. They didn't (or perhaps did?) see the doggy style going on only six feet away.

DanajustDana
On a pontoon party boat!

Dana

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On the back seat of a bus in Jakarta.
Lami and I were on a premium bus in Jakarta at around 7.00pm, when it had just turned dark and traffic was at a standstill. Luckily there were no other passengers in the next few seats around us and those if front of us appeared to be setting down for a sleep. For a bit of fun, Lami stripped naked knowing she was relatively safe from being seen by other passengers, and trusting that the pedestrians packing the seat wouldnt be able to see inside the bus.
After being naked in the bus for a few minutes she started getting horny, then i started letting my fingers go to work before she started to ride me. As she was on top of me riding away, she had a perfect view of the pedestrians and hawkers milling around just outside her window. The street hawkers were attracted by the premium bus and nearly pressing their faces against the slightly darkened or mirrored glass to see if there were any buyers for their wares. Going by their bored and blank faces it was obvious that they could not really see Lami naked, only 20cm away from their prying eyes, but Lami and i really loved the situation. She would take turns riding me from the front and back while watching the goings on within arms reach of where we were.
A hawker tapped on our window selling drinks so i suggested she get me a beer and if she wanted something so i dug out some money, Lami opened the window and bartered a bit for the drinks. The hawker and other pedestrians nearby seemed to think there was something a little odd about what Lami was up to, but as she huddled down as much as she could they would have seen her bare shoulders but likely not noticed her boobs were out. I really started letting my fingers go to work on her pussy as she was buying the drinks and she started to cum while buying the drinks. The street hawker probably wondered what was up with this woman on the bus, huffing and puffing and hardly able to speak, but obviously didnt know what was happening.
Once she came, we both sat back and watched the goings on outside our window of our usually stationary bus while Lami remained naked and basking in the afterglow of sex. After another 30 minutes, we neared the terminal so Lami had to get dressed again, after being naked in the back seat for about an hour, yet only travelling a few KM.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Balcony Sex
My favorite was on the balcony of our hotel, overlooking the pool in Hawaii. grin thumbup yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
At a monastery in the middle of an open field, in the afternoon, on a blanket, not sure if anyone saw us but it was amazing sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
has to be on my boyfriends boat - riding his dick while other boaters are passing by or watching with their binoculars !!

getting wet just thinking about it !! angel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My husband and I attended a wedding last summer at a facility that had both a reception hall and adjoining night club. When the reception ended at 11:00 pm some of the people from the wedding went next door to the club. There we did more dancing and drinking, with me doing my usual flirting and getting a little more drunk and a lot more horny. On my way from the ladies room I noticed the staff had finished clearing the reception hall. I went and got hubby and brought him to the hall so we could fuck on one of the tables. We could hear the staff still working in the kitchen and it was bit exciting knowing that they could walk in on us at any moment.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
outside parked by a lake, over the hood of the car

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
In the woods when I was with 3 other guys.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
inside a battle tank.I wasn't married yet. My friend had the opportunity to show me where he works. It was original and exotic. But I wouldn't say I liked it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On an outdoor basketball court at night, or at sea, in the water.
I liked doing it in an old, broken down castle, too, but we had to rush because people were knocking on the door huh

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Best place for sex?? Between her legs!

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Best place for sex?? Between her legs!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Back seat of the car while on the Eurotunnel - and I actualy lost my virginity in a lift stuck in between floors when I was a teenager... those are the two most adventurous!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
One of many was in the parking lot of a crowded restaurant, We were park almost in the middle of the lot surrounded by many cars. We have an SUV and hubby and I crawled in the back, got completely naked and started to have some great sex. Now have to tell you the windows are tinted but you can still see in if you look hard enough. I had my feet on the roof of the car and hubby buried to the hilt. Every time somebody walked by we had to stop and wait for them to get into there car. This happen several times and the last was kind of the funniest cause I was having an orgasms and moaning pretty loud , loud enough that hubby had to put his hand over my mouth. We have done a numerous times now in the parking lot.
Another was behind a climbing wall on a cruise ship with people climbing the wall.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On the beach in fuerta ventura in the middle of the day, and jacuzzi at the gym

inuxbridge
In the pool of a Super 8 motel in Williamsburg, Virginia. Had spent the day with my ex exploring the historical bits when visiting over from the UK and were baked, decided to use the pool after the sun had gone done and got a bit frisky when swimming. Caught the cleaning staff or a guest watching from a room opposite as she was riding me but carried on, was fun smile

zeat69
To quote the classic line from old Newlywed game of
Question: "Where is the most unusual please you've made Woopie?
Answer : "That would have to be the butt Bob"

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
zeat69 said: To quote the classic line from old Newlywed game of
Question: "Where is the most unusual please you've made Woopie?
Answer : "That would have to be the butt Bob"

LOL LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
best
the life changing event..watching my wife get fucked by another man in the front seat of our jeep.the best sex i ever had and i never even touched .pretty good i thought and still do watch

DanajustDana
On the deck of our boat tonight, on the middle of the lake, under the moonlight!

Dana

Forum Level:
A Thinker
This is such a tough one
I have been very lucky and have enjoyed some amazing sex in some very interesting places over my life. But one that still turns me on thinking about it and gets hubby hard in a flash if I mention it was getting fucked against the hallway wall at a bar. The hallway led to the men and women's bathroom and I had flirted all night long with several men wearing seriously almost nothing. One guy had just about begged to fuck me when I grabbed him and pulled him towards the women's bathroom. He stopped me before I got him inside and pushed me against the wall next to the pay phone (Yes they still had those then) and opened my last button on my dress as he said I have to have you now.
I reached down and helped him undo his pants and said (God I am so unsexy now and then) well get it done then.
He shot his load inside me while sucking my neck so hard I left the hallway with a hickey.
Once he had finished I said now go back to the table and tell all your buddies what you did to me while I wipe up and return to my table.
I cleaned up and fixed a button back (Glen and Hubby had undone the others) and walked back to the table. Stopping behind hubby so he could get a whiff of his freshly fucked wife before returning to my chair. Once I had sit down his lips were on mine in seconds and his hand went straight between my legs. When he felt how wet I was he just said I fucking love you.
Then we finished our drinks and left. He was so hot we never left the parking lot before he had me on his cock riding him and we almost didn't get in the house before he put it inside me again. I am not sure he had ever been hotter than he was that night and I will forever remember that evening.
I wonder what the other guy told his buddies and if he still thinks about it to this day.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Candy52958 said: I have been very lucky and have enjoyed some amazing sex in some very interesting places over my life. But one that still turns me on thinking about it and gets hubby hard in a flash if I mention it was getting fucked against the hallway wall at a bar. The hallway led to the men and women's bathroom and I had flirted all night long with several men wearing seriously almost nothing. One guy had just about begged to fuck me when I grabbed him and pulled him towards the women's bathroom. He stopped me before I got him inside and pushed me against the wall next to the pay phone (Yes they still had those then) and opened my last button on my dress as he said I have to have you now.
I reached down and helped him undo his pants and said (God I am so unsexy now and then) well get it done then.
He shot his load inside me while sucking my neck so hard I left the hallway with a hickey.
Once he had finished I said now go back to the table and tell all your buddies what you did to me while I wipe up and return to my table.
I cleaned up and fixed a button back (Glen and Hubby had undone the others) and walked back to the table. Stopping behind hubby so he could get a whiff of his freshly fucked wife before returning to my chair. Once I had sit down his lips were on mine in seconds and his hand went straight between my legs. When he felt how wet I was he just said I fucking love you.
Then we finished our drinks and left. He was so hot we never left the parking lot before he had me on his cock riding him and we almost didn't get in the house before he put it inside me again. I am not sure he had ever been hotter than he was that night and I will forever remember that evening.
I wonder what the other guy told his buddies and if he still thinks about it to this day.

great story.nothing like a bar fuck

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Totally agree
sophia519 said:
Candy52958 said: I have been very lucky and have enjoyed some amazing sex in some very interesting places over my life. But one that still turns me on thinking about it and gets hubby hard in a flash if I mention it was getting fucked against the hallway wall at a bar. The hallway led to the men and women's bathroom and I had flirted all night long with several men wearing seriously almost nothing. One guy had just about begged to fuck me when I grabbed him and pulled him towards the women's bathroom. He stopped me before I got him inside and pushed me against the wall next to the pay phone (Yes they still had those then) and opened my last button on my dress as he said I have to have you now.

great story.nothing like a bar fuck

Hence why once was not enough in that bar over the years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Noted in my profile! wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I had a 1991 Camero with T-tops, It was beautiful out one night and I took the T-tops off and left them at home. The GF suggested that we go to the airport at the end of the runway and watch the planes land, there was always people there for that. When we got there she said put the back seats down, we can lay there and watch the planes through the big back window at open T-tops... After about 5 minutes she reached down, pulled my cock out and got it rock hard. She hiked her skirt up, she was commando and said get on top and fuck me... She didn't have to ask twice. So we fucked with the T-tops off, with planes flying overhead and I'm sure with several people watching and when we were done we did notice a few others fucking as well... That was an awesome place to fuck and be watched

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In her office.

It wasn’t even really an office. She was working for a small business, where the office was 5 people working in this converted space the CEO had created in his house.

Fuck her from behind over her desk. He could’ve had cameras in there for all we know.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.06 seconds