Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
shaving pubes
How many other men are starting to shave off the pubic hair. I did because I do not wear under ware and got tired of having the hair pulled sometimes. It seems as if this is getting popular as the ladies doing it. To me it feels better.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
shaving
i used to keep mine clean shaved and the wife loves it. But i hated the razor burns and the balls were extremely hard to shave. Wife brought me a brazilian was last year for our anniversary and I love it. first time was a little painful but i get it done now every 6 to 8 weeks and its not bad. Plus it helps having a nice little lady looking at my tiny junk with my knees up to my shoulders lol
jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer it on both men and women seems so much cleaner and fresher. Would never go back to a hairy body. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Bald is beautiful
Smooth is best, especially if you want to lick it. Balls, buttholes, pussies, whatever. I’ve been grooming for over 30 years, love to be smooth. I use a cream, shaving isn’t as good.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I began shaving as a result of constant cystectomies to check for bladder cancer nodules every 3 months for an extended time, over a year. So to make it easier, I tried laser removal and was surprised it worked so well and kept me smooth and not have to worry about shaving or waxing for the procedure. Well, it has worked for me and I like it, being smooth, no worries. However, now it's permanent so I can't go back and grow the hair. I'm ok with it and would not go back if I could. Baldy for life. yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
as a woman I don't like to suck on a set of hairy balls or cock.. sometimes shaving is part of foreplay for both of us....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shave or wax or cream all the way I wax my gf shaves its amazing clean fresh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Been shaving or waxing for close 30 years and would never go back. The clean look and feel is amazing. I love a woman who shaves as well, can taste them so much better

Forum Level:
Just getting started
all must shave
I love a pussy to be smooth butt hole to its clean fresh and I can eat all of it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
all must shave
I love a pussy to be smooth butt hole to its clean fresh and I can eat all of it

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Nair
I used Nair on hubby once and thought he was going to fall in the floor crying it burned him so badly. So we are mostly back to a trimmer or razor for both. I still go get wax'd for certain lovers as they like me smooth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wax
my gf waxs me balls butt lower back cock I love some times get some ingrowing hairs but the funny thing is my gf will not wax or get waxed she shaves always has done from her teens she now 50 what do others think

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Both me and my gf are shaved bald all the time now. Both sex and oral sex is way better and the look and feel is awesome! jerk raspberry thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've kept my balls and the base of my dick shaved for decades -- very trimmed above...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I stay smooth been shaving down there for years, been thinking about going smooth from the neck down. wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
After years of trying various things, I've settled on shaving my balls and my cock down to the base and letting the bush above grow. I like the aesthetics of it, and shaved balls and cock seem more likely to be sucked!

Aussigymguy
Candy52958 said: I used Nair on hubby once and thought he was going to fall in the floor crying it burned him so badly. So we are mostly back to a trimmer or razor for both. I still go get wax'd for certain lovers as they like me smooth.

I used hair removal cream once and it burned so badly I had little blood spots on my balls haha, I had to walk around the house with cream smeared on them to sooth it a little, I use cream still but a sensitive skin one and I know the exact amount of time to leave it on.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Both of us
Hubby shaves both of us which usually ends with his "special" aftershave thumbup bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always shave, feels so much better and cleaner.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been shaving all but the mound since high school (1980s), and went completely shaven in the mid 90s. Wife doesn't seem to care though bored

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pubes
Been shaving for quite a while. I just prefer the smooth look and feel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Generally I keep my balls and cock shaved to the base and neatly trimmed above...never a complaint when receiving oral.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I really don't like the itchiness so I just trim my dick, balls, and asshole with clippers.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
dillaboy should definitely leave the pubic patch long. Love that thick luxurious bush!. raspberry jerk

BareFeetFuck
I use cream to remove mine, it’s easier than shaving.
My wife had hers lasered so she only has a landing strip now, which she keeps as very short stubble or shaved.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've shaved since early college. My XC girlfriend shaved daily, and wanted me bare as well. Once I started, I really liked the look and feel. I grew my pubes back for about 6 months when a different girlfriend wanted us both natural, but I went right back to shaved after we split up.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I stay smooth by using a Braun Epilator and it allows me to remain smooth for much longer and the regrowth is slower and over time becomes much finer ! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I started shaving mine off about 4 years ago. Someone once said to me that she didn't like hair where she ate. It made perfect sense put that way. So I shave it off for that reason and the fact that it makes me look bigger. Lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No pubes
First I started waxing wife down to landing strip, one day she said let me wax you so you can see how much it hurts, I did''nt mind it, then I went to salon for waxing for a while then got put onto laser hair removal. Less pain than waxing and nearly permanent, bought sessions for the wife so we are now both permanently bare. Would never go back to having pubes, so much cleaner and pussy tastes better smooth plus the juices during sex is so much better.

randyrobin
shaved for year bald is best smooth and clean bald pussy two jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.06 seconds