Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
men wearing panties
for those men that wear panties, what makes you want to wear them and do you have a problem with your cock staying in.
I wear them because I love the smooth feel and i have a small dick so they give me somewhat of a bulge where big boy undies just droop on me. im only about an inch soft so i dont have an issue with him falling out

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Its fun and a nice erotic feeling. I like to wear them when i'm in the mood but they dont always contain my cock sufficiently yahoo

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wear them because they are more comfortable and cooler than some of the men's underwear. I generally wear high cuts, boy shorts, or briefs. everything stays where it needs to and my lovers like me in them.
wink

wouldchuck
Men in panties.
I don't ware them myself, but do like to see men in panties in pics an vids.
And often jack off while looking at them.

sscd
panties
Don't want a man in panties. Don't mind bi. bf is bi. But you can be bi or even gay and still be a man. Not knocking guys who like them. Just not for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Some panties are so sexy I'd love to be into wearing them but unfortunately they do nothing for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love wearin a sexy pair of panties. For the longest time I was never able to find a mens thong, so I always wore womans. Now I have them mixed in my drawer, what ever I grab that day is what I wear. Even put on a bra from time to time. Wife loves it... jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've liked wearing them since I was a kid. I have a friend who likes them too and we like wearing each other's and getting off..see my pics! thumbup jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Commando for me
I don’t even wear men’s underwear, definitely don’t wear women’s. But hey, whatever you’re into is ok by me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wear panties a lot but mostly thongs. I love the feel of the back part going right up the crack of my ass. And yes, my cock is always falling out of them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men wearing panties
I love the sexy c thru g strings, I have quite a collection.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panties
I love the feel of silky panties against my very hard cock. Makes me feel naughty too. I started wearing panties as a kid, trying on my mother’s panties while she was at work. A couple of times I have sucked another guy’s cock while I was was wearing a pair of his wife’s panties jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
men wearing panties
I love wearing them. Have about 10 different pairs. Mostly black and lacy.
Some satin, dark blue. It`s the feel that I like. Get a little excited when wearing them out in public.
Also have a couple of body suits and like the look and feel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the look and feel of them, they are designed to be sexy after all. I don't fit it the sexy pairs at all, but wearing those is a sexual thing anyway so it doesn't matter. I have worn sensible pairs under my clothes a few times which holds it all together.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men wearing panties
I like wearing thong panties because of the feel of the string rubbing my asshole when I move.

doritoStyle
I wear them because I like feeling that extra bit of sexy, and it gets some guys off. My wife even asked me to wear her panties for her once when we were getting busy!

I stole my moms panties and bra to try on for the first when I was very young, and these days I use my wife's left behind lingerie and panties from time to time.

I have also acquired panties from other sources from time to time wink I have a bit of a fetish not just for wearing them but seeing them or smelling them gently used.

As other guys have mentioned, they are quite a bit softer than most men's undies, and it feels good cradling your cock & balls.

If I get horny I do spill out over the waistband of them thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love getting down with guys who wear them! thumbup jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love a good thong!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men wearing panties.
It seems that most guys who answered this post, are older males. It’s nice to see that older guys enjoy wearing sexy lace panties. As an older male, 68 years old, I have been wearing panties, for about 9 years and I really enjoy the feeling of wearing panties and the feeling of the lace rubbing against my hard cock. Guys look so very sexy in panties. Especially when they are nice and hard. I am not a sissy, just a normal guy who really enjoys the way I look in panties and I have found that lots of females enjoy seeing guys in panties. And especially watching a guy stroking himself in panties.
My collection of panties has grown to over 100 different types and styles and colors of panties, mostly all see through lace panties, bikini, thongs, and boy shorts!
Stroking myself in panties is a great feeling!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely love wearing panties. Men don't really have a male version of lingerie, so wearing panties just makes me feel sexier

Forum Level:
Just getting started
panties
when ever she asks... as you can see in our pics she likes to see it... so who am i to spoil her fun

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Noting against wearing women’s panties , just not my thing. Mosty because it’s just like staying at a cheap hotel … no ballroom 😀 raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had a side chick (sorry, yes i'm one of those types) who handed me her thong, took it off in the bathroom at a resaurant. Said put this on. So I did. She was so turned on that I did it she went crazy later. So, anytime she had the urge, she'd 'command' me to wear them. I reaped the benefits. Even was dared to wear them to bed with the wife that night. obviously I did it. again, for the rewards.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
They l and look so good , just picking them up,then pulling them on gets me so horny i shake, even now after all these years, i have many pairs. Lace and silk are my downfall, masturbating in panties outside somewhere or parked up in the car is simply wonderful

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Interesting to read this. Just can't imagine they fit a guy very well.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men wearing panties
As a straight, married male, I love wearing sexy lace panties and stroking myself in panties. I love how the lace feels against my growing cock head. The only time I have trouble with my cock poking out, is when I wear tight thong panties.
I wear panties, because it makes me feel very sexy and always gives me a hard-on!
I have found that lots of females enjoy seeing a guy wearing sexy lace panties and stroking themselves for her or Jim’s pleasure!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wearing panties
I like to wear them when I am having bisexual thoughts. I have done video chat wearing them and enjoyed putting on a show!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You're telling my story! I'm with you 98% - the other 2% is that I only really like to wear hipster style.
firehandpump said: It seems that most guys who answered this post, are older males. It’s nice to see that older guys enjoy wearing sexy lace panties. As an older male, 68 years old, I have been wearing panties, for about 9 years and I really enjoy the feeling of wearing panties and the feeling of the lace rubbing against my hard cock. Guys look so very sexy in panties. Especially when they are nice and hard. I am not a sissy, just a normal guy who really enjoys the way I look in panties and I have found that lots of females enjoy seeing guys in panties. And especially watching a guy stroking himself in panties.
My collection of panties has grown to over 100 different types and styles and colors of panties, mostly all see through lace panties, bikini, thongs, and boy shorts!
Stroking myself in panties is a great feeling!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think men in panties can be sexy but get your own don't stretch mine out

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men wearing panties.
I haven't tried women's panties, but I love the feel of nylon stockings on my naked body. I bought some silky black crotchless nylon stockings and love rubbing my cock and cum on them. It's also one of my best cumshot videos! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men wearing panties
I love wearing sexy lace panties. Bikini panties, boy shorts and thongs. I am not a sissy, just a normal guy who has a long time panties wearing fetish. I love the feeling of the lace rubbing against my growing cock head and especially stroking myself in panties.
The feeling is amazing!
Paul

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.62 seconds