Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mixed group masturbation
the thought of both females/males in a room all masturbating (no touching anyone else but yourself) is an interesting fantasy of mine. I don't see many stories on it or few videos showing it (I do see lots of same sex group masturbation though. ) Has anyone here done something like that?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Couple scenarios...
A couple events that may qualify...

I have had the opportunity to share a masturbation session with a past girlfriend who had split with her husband. We got together for coffee and a few tears and to be honest she was looking kinda hot. Funny how a break up can knock 30 lbs. off a person.

Well we talked and consoled and hugged and well next thing you know she is starting to take it further and letting her hands roam freely.

Long story short we did end up back at her place while she slipped into something more revealing and although we didn't "sleep together" we did get pretty hot and masturbated our selves while the other watched and returned the favour. Sounds a little strange in writing but it was pretty hot.

Skip forward a couple years.
My current partner and I also had an opportunity when we were in Maui last year.
A younger couple we noticed at the nude beach seemed friendly and he seemed to have taken an interest in my wife over a couple days. Each day they seemed to pic a spot closer to us and were now pretty much laying in the sand at the foot of our blanket. My wife and I snuck off to a more secluded area so she could have a pee in the waters edge and a quick smoke away from the crowd.

Well again a long even better story short - this couple followed us over out of sight of the beach and masturbated for us. She sucked him off while we watched and he admired my wife who leaned back on the rocks and allowed him full view.
Again sounds a little strange in writing but was so hot. The favour was returned later but how long ya got...?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
denno234 said: A couple events that may qualify...

Again sounds a little strange in writing but was so hot. The favour was returned later but how long ya got...?

Got plenty of time! Tell us some more...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
We used to do SEX SHOWs at the woods near Chicago---the Guys would stand around the Car and Jack-off !----See our Posts from about 10 years ago---IF they still have them?----Here's what we found out! Six Million People in Chicago----and NOT one reply from NN ? Had a guy contact us from Wis.----Wanted to drive 180 miles(round-trip) to WATCH!----LOL Yes I still go to the WOODs----REAL people there everyday. Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds kinda cool, but I'm sure it would escalate into a full blown orgy... which wouldn't be a bad thing either smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'd love to do that, I've only jacked off with guys before!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mutual masterbation
I think the idea is fantastic but i agree it should be open to others masterbating others. I think limiting to no vaginal or anal intercourse gives it a somewhat safe feeling for those you don;t want to fuck others for whatever reason. Lets start a masterbation club and gather on cam to start! Message me I am ready!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dillaboy said: I'd love to do that, I've only jacked off with guys before!

jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BleyTwo said: Sounds kinda cool, but I'm sure it would escalate into a full blown orgy... which wouldn't be a bad thing either smile

dildo jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Interested!
Also a fantasy of mine, although with women watching and being watched. I'm all in if some ladies join in. Maybe Zoom or Skype?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
perma1 said: Also a fantasy of mine, although with women watching and being watched. I'm all in if some ladies join in. Maybe Zoom or Skype?

jerk jerk raspberry raspberry

SmooothSailin2nite
Mixed group masturbation
I always love to jerkoff during the private all night parties that people call me to do.
Also love watching all the guys cum into a cup then we use the cum as lube. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started

I have had the opportunity to share a masturbation session with a past girlfriend who had split with her husband. We got together for coffee and a few tears and to be honest she was looking kinda hot. Funny how a break up can knock 30 lbs. off a person.

Well we talked and consoled and hugged and well next thing you know she is starting to take it further and letting her hands roam freely.

Long story short we did end up back at her place while she slipped into something more revealing and although we didn't "sleep together" we did get pretty hot and masturbated our selves while the other watched and returned the favour. Sounds a little strange in writing but it was pretty hot.

Skip forward a couple years.
My current partner and I also had an opportunity when we were in Maui last year.
A younger couple we noticed at the nude beach seemed friendly and he seemed to have taken an interest in my wife over a couple days. Each day they seemed to pic a spot closer to us and were now pretty much laying in the sand at the foot of our blanket. My wife and I snuck off to a more secluded area so she could have a pee in the waters edge and a quick smoke away from the crowd.

Well again a long even better story short - this couple followed us over out of sight of the beach and masturbated for us. She sucked him off while we watched and he admired my wife who leaned back on the rocks and allowed him full view.

heart heart jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
believer said:

Got plenty of time! Tell us some more...

thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masterbation Club?
Just wondering if there is enough interest to start a masterbation club online and all get on cam together and have some fun... jerk raspberry jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
interested!
I'd join, but I don't see any women in this thread.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
women in thread
It's ok if there no women at first. My girlfriend and wife are up for it. Bring your girlfriend or boyfriend...the more the merrier..... jerk raspberry jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Maybe we could organise a mass masturbation on zoom or similar for males and females I'd be up for it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Maybe we could organise a mass masturbation on zoom or similar for males and females I'd be up for it

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.5 seconds