User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ladies a couple question about your man's cock!!
OK I'm curious about a couple of questions and I think it will be fun to see the answers:

1. When you first met anyone you've dated, looking at his features did you get a mental image of what his cock looked like soft and hard?

2. When you finally got to see his soft cock, how did it compare to what your mental image was?

3. When you fucked him for the first time, was his cock soft or already hard? Did you see it before he slid it into your pussy? How did it compare to what your mental image was?

4. After you blew or fucked him and his cock went soft were you surprised/shocked of what it looked like?

5. If you saw it first and it was on the smaller size were you disappointed?

I'll start with the answers I can give from what I was told:

1. When you first met anyone you've dated, looking at his features did you get a mental image of what his cock looked like soft and hard?
One of my Ex's said it was like she imagined soft but was way off on what it looked like hard, others said surprised on both.

2. When you finally got to see his soft cock, how did it compare to what your mental image was?
One of my Ex's said it was like she imagined soft, others surprised

3. When you fucked him for the first time, was his cock soft or already hard? Did you see it before he slid it into your pussy? How did it compare to what your mental image was?
I was always already hard knowing I was going to bury my cock deep into a nice pussy. I always made an effort to eat her out and not let her see or touch my cock before I slid it into her pussy. When I'm hard I'm thick 6" in girth, I always loved the first time we fucked and watching her face as I started to slid my head in and then the shaft little by little. Seeing her face scrunch up, she'd hold her breath and as I'd slid in further, she'd let out her breath, moan and usually say fuck you're thick. I was always told they weren't expecting that

4. After you blew or fucked him and his cock went soft were you surprised/shocked of what it looked like?
A few said it was like they thought soft and were surprised/shocked at how thick and solid it was hard. The others said they were surprised/ shocked that as thick and solid as my cock was when we fucked, that it softened down to that.

5. If you saw it first and it was on the smaller size were you disappointed?
None of them ever saw it soft first, so no disappointment/surprise in my case..... jerk jerk jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
1. When you first met anyone you've dated, looking at his features did you get a mental image of what his cock looked like soft and hard? no never

2. When you finally got to see his soft cock, how did it compare to what your mental image was? no image

3. When you fucked him for the first time, was his cock soft or already hard? Did you see it before he slid it into your pussy? How did it compare to what your mental image was? hard, no image

4. After you blew or fucked him and his cock went soft were you surprised/shocked of what it looked like? no, why would it, its normal

5. If you saw it first and it was on the smaller size were you disappointed? ive never been with a small guy, most have been average, id be disappointed if he was bad in bed

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
WOW no one has ever wondered before fucking a guy??????? It's not the same with men

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
all tan man said: WOW no one has ever wondered before fucking a guy??????? It's not the same with men

[/quot

I asked my wife a similar question because I thought it was a reasonable question
since I've wondered what a girls nipples or pussy would look like before I had seen them , Angel said she assumed everyone would be average since everyone she had been with was average, average is very prevalent.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Maybe that explains it...

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.88 seconds