Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gangbang Style photoshoot
Hello there

Has anyone done a gangbang/ MFM style photo-shoot withe their wife and other men? Any experiences to share?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Is this for personal use? We learned never take pictures that have faces in them unless there wife's or girl friend are present and OK with it. But we do have a lot of photo's of cocks and pussy and I'm sure even these can be Identified. LOL
Have fun.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is for our personal use. the men can be models or strangers. all they will do is pose. There will be no actual sex involved, just a lot of posing and touching

sscd
GB
Had one once. A bad experience. Probly wont do again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
M F M photo shoot.
Early in our M F M threesome experence I set a camera up to take a photo every 5 minuets of the action on the bed (we all knew the camera was there) only got 3 photos and the action was all over!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I recently read a story in Literotica about a Boudouir Photo Shoot that ended with 5 Black Men. It was so hot I've since had several orgasms while reading it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Photoshoot
Just a Little Trashy said: I recently read a story in Literotica about a Boudouir Photo Shoot that ended with 5 Black Men. It was so hot I've since had several orgasms while reading it.

5 naked black men with one woman?!?!? scared

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Seven Men
I've had a recurring erotic dream about seven handsome, tall, silent men who surround me, lying on a picnic table. Maybe I need an eighth man to take movies? ohmy scared w00t ohmy

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Okay okay
"I've had a recurring erotic dream about seven handsome, tall, silent men who surround me, lying on a picnic table. Maybe I need an eighth man to take movies?"

Julianne, I will be your 8th man!

Ron
😉

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ladykate71 said:
Just a Little Trashy said: I recently read a story in Literotica about a Boudouir Photo Shoot that ended with 5 Black Men. It was so hot I've since had several orgasms while reading it.

5 naked black men with one woman?!?!? scared

Yes, it's in Literotica and is titled "Jan's Photo Shoot" …...Very Good Reading and Very Exciting !

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds