User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Ferryman
Video technique
OK - I have been a member for several years, and I cannot help noticing the way some contributors take their videos. I have a few pet dislikes, and here are two of them:

(1) Taking video with a mobile phone held in the vertical (portrait) position. This is a totally unnatural format for viewing any video - or photo for that matter. You get much more in the picture and it is easier on the eye when you use your phone in horizontal (Landscape) format.

(2) Leaving the TV or radio playing loudly in the background. So distracting! Nice music is OK, as long as it is not loud and distracting. But TV soap operas, radio DJ's and/or commercials? No way - we are making love FFS, or just having a good fuck. Don't spoil it for your viewers.

This is a starter post for this thread. Feel free to comment and post your own pet dislikes or video advice. thumbdown

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Well, aren't we just a barrel of opinionated shit! I'll send a message to everyone on NN to follow your instructions because we would hate to piss you off any more than you already are. But before that, go find your nose and pull it out of other people's business. curse curse

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Portrait? unnatural for pictures as well?

well portrait can be used for landscapes, landscape for portraits not so much. if you think about the names given to the orientation the bedroom or kitchen is not a landscape?

Every thing is point and shoot, as shot, correct or not, no one gives a flying rats rectum since every one now has the ability to have a hand held device that takes pictures.

take two teaspoons a cement, 2 aspirin, 2 valium, and 2 werm tablets, for seven days, all will be well in a week.

DanajustDana
LOL LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I get it
I understand the OP’s frustration but also the comments to it. In this day of amazing cameras in everyone’s pocket it’s still surprising to see how bad some pics and videos are. It’s a shame when an otherwise hot video is ruined by background noise but there ain’t shit you can do about. Make your own vids as best you can is all you can do. Don’t like a pic or video? Simply click on to the next.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.66 seconds