User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Are peep shows still a thing? Anyone here posed in one?
I was recently visited by a chat friend from in here who spoke of peep shows. I remember these from the 80s or 90s, but cant recall seeing them around London since then. Are they still a thing in other countries? Who has been to one and what was it like to work in one? I was just thinking it would be a fabulous way for a woman to fulfil her exhibitionist fantasies, while maybe making a bit of cash.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
As you will know from our previous conversation, Lami has very briefly posed in two separate peep shows, but this was a few years ago and I don't know if they are still all that popular. I did google it and it appears there are still some around. Just to clarify, peep shows are when men (or woman) go into a cubicle and put coins in to make the window go clear, so they can see the woman doing her act in the room in front f them. Presumably the man masturbate while watching the woman through the one way window in their own little cubicle, though I did see sometimes it was a group of 3-4 young men squeezing into the cubicle for a peek.

Lam first posed in one about 13 years ago when she was still quite new to the whole exhibitionism thing and getting a bit more daring. She had recently done body modelling for an art class which was her first time standing fully naked in front of others, but for her it was a bit too clinical and not at all sexual which I why I suggested she try a peep show as she was expected to be sexual.

The first time she posed in one, we met the manager at a peep show when we were on holidays in Sydney and he agreed to give her a try, surprised she wasn't after the money. He asked if we were aware she was expected to get naked, show her pussy and move around to give each window a view etc, to which we said yes. He took us to a cubicle, put a coin in and watching the current girl asked if she was ok with doing that and pointing out that men will be pulling their dicks while watching. We then went back into the room and he asked Lam to show him what she had, so she stripped naked in front of him, turned around and jiggled a bit and he shrugged his shoulders and said OK. He went and poked his head into the posing room and told the bored looking girl she had a break and her time was up.

He then ushered Lami into the posing room, telling her to get her clothes off quickly to keep the punters paying. I asked if I could watch and he pointed me to a cubicle but I soon found out I was expected to pay the whole way, even though she was showing off for free. I had to go back out front and change some cash into coins, and when I returned Lami was already naked and playing around on the floor. She was moving position a few times and she later told me that a little red light went on above a window when someone was watching. She obviously didn't know which one was me, so I got the same view as others. It was getting expensive feeding the coins in to watch my own wife so I left for a while. I went back about 30 minutes later and saw she was still going so I went back outside.

She called me a few minutes later to say she was finished, can I come back in and she was in the back room getting her shoes on, smiling and said it was fun. We went to a café next door and she told me more about it. She said at first it was a bit of a thrill getting naked and spreading her legs for the men, knowing she could pretty much do and show what she wanted. She said she got pretty horny and tried to masturbate for them for a while but couldn't come. The floor she was posing on was cold and hard so not very comfortable for her to lie back on for extended times while she tried to make herself cum. She said she was getting close when the manager put his head through the door and told her to keep moving around to the others, which killed her mood, so she gave up trying to masturbate.

She said it was still ok, she might try it again but will take a yoga mat next time. A few months later we were in another city and saw a peep show. Once again she asked if she could have a go and explained the situation. This time however she then went back to a shop and bought a yoga mat. Once again, the manager, this time a woman asked to see what she had. This time Lam only got down to her bra and panties before the woman said OK, she can have a go, then went and got the other girl out. We didn't see her previously in the window and saw when she came out to the back room naked that she was quite plump and not much to look at.
Lam went in and I was armed with coins so get to watch most of the start. Lam didn't have ant sexy underwear as this was unplanned, so she quickly got her bra and panties off and started doing her thing on the mat. After about 3-4 minutes I could see she was trying to masturbate but was having to move around a lot. I soon left and waited in a café across the road but had not even started my coffee when Lami came out. She told me the room was freezing cold and draughty. It was winter and near freezing so we really expected the posing room would have been warmer. She said she enjoyed it for a start but then she couldn't stop shivering and she had enough.
As we were chatting, 3 young Asian men sat across at a table next to us and were looking at Lami and smiling. Lami mouthed hello and one came over and asked if it was her over there, pointing to the peep show. It seems they had just come from there. We chatted to them briefly with Lam liking the attention and compliments, knowing these young men were likely getting turned on by her body a few minutes earlier.

So to recap, Lami did sort of enjoy the experience of being able to show off in safety, knowing other men were watching her and I suggest it would be a great idea for a woman into exhibitionism to give it a try. BUT, just make sure you take a yoga matt with you and don't do it in the middle of winter if you have concerns over whether it is heated or not

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
WOW-----Couldn't read all of the last post-----TOO early over here in the "States"! Here in the "States" we have Culbs and Resorts where you can GO! ---- To WATCH---or ???? Single Guys "Wank-off" while Watching----most Couples ask them to "Stand Back" a little,so that they don't SHOOT on them---others like it???? Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Pretty much died out in much of the US. I think they've been replaced by cam shows.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
We still like "LIVE" can't SMELL the sex on Cam???? LOL Smoothie

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.2 seconds