Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Camers, Action.
The other day I got a call from my friend, asked if I could come over he had something to show me. I had nothing to do so I went over to his house. I thought maybe for a beer or something but when I got there he seemed pretty shook up. I asked him what was the matter and he said I can't explain it but I can show you. So we went to his living room and turned on the tv. I had to promise him what I was about to see I couldn't tell any body. I asked him if he was a spy , jokingly of course but he didn't think it was funny. I asked him were his wife is and he said she was still at work so we would be alone for couple more hours. I looked at him with a beer in my hand and said "let the show begin" Boy did I get a dirty look.
When the TV came on there were like eight different screens on the TV and it was showing his house. Just about every room. He told me got this security system with cameras for each room. The cameras were hidden into pieces of furniture and were activated with motion. I looked around and I'll be damn but I couldn't see one camera. Apparently neither did Jo (Joan ) his wife. Any ways he switched to one camera which was a blank screen and then it click on as Jo came into the room. Time on the camera was 11:39 am and she was suppose to be at work. Jo went into the bathroom and came out only wear a bra and panties which was really nice on her. Can't say nothing but she has one hell of a body. She moved to the bed and then here comes this guy and grabs Jo around the waste and then pulled her panties off in one swipe. Jo is laughing as he literally threw on the bed and grabbed both her legs and spread them out and then buried his face in her cunt. Right in front of the camera, damn I'm getting a fucking heart on watching him eat his wife out. His face is buried in her cunt , her eyes are closed. and she is holding on the bed sheets for dear life. Jo is telling him that's the spot right there and she begins to moan pretty damn loud. Fuck I wish it was me there. I can't take my eyes off the TV. All of a sudden you Jo screaming she cumming and don't fucking stop. I can see mike is getting pretty upset watching this so I told him that he didn't have to go any further but he insisted that I had to watch this to the end. I asked Mike who this guy is and he said he works with Jo. This guy gets up from between her wet lips and grabs her arms and moves her to the corner of the bed were her head is hanging off and he takes his pants and shorts off and out pops this fucking huge cock, If I had to guess I would say at least nine or ten inches long and as thick as a cucumber. He took his cock and shoved it in her mouth as she started to gag. Then she got things under control and he started to fuck her mouth but could only get a few inches in. As he was fucking her face she was playing with his balls which seem to hang down to the floor. Fuck I have a heart on watching this. Jo the girl down the street that goes to church every Sunday.
Wow I have to say this is hot stuff. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, and they both got up from the bed and she told him to get a couple pillows, Mike said the guy had the nerve to take my pillow as Jo placed then in the middle of the bed and than sat her ass over them. This guy then crawled between her legs with this flag pole , damn he couldn't even get it sticking straight out. If I didn't know any better I think Jo knew were the camera was because her cunt was pointing right at it. Damn I would do any thing to bury my cock in her cunt. This guy took his cock in his hand along with Jo help also and put it right over her cunt opening. She never let go of it until he got the head inside her with a very loud scream. She took a piece of the covering and stuck it in her mouth so she could not scream. This guy grabs her legs and throws them over his shoulder and starts working his cock inside her cunt. You can tell Jo is pain but she does nothing to stop him. I'm watching his cock disappear inside her. I can't believe she is taking this guys cock and her cunt is so stretched out. And he is still shoving more of it in her. I looked at Mike and said I can't believe what I'm watching. He didn't say any thing.
This guy knew what he was doing, he would take his cock out very slowly and then push it back in, Jo as you looked at face is still in pain. But it didn't bother this guy cause then he started to pick up the pace and started fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Jo's screams were now turning to moans of joy as she started to react to his fucking. The more she moaned the hard he fucked her. I didn't know cunts were that big or long to take this guys cock, I swear he was all the way inside her. awesome. This is better then the professionals He then leaned forward and had her legs by her shoulders as he was putting more force to his fucking her. That's when we heard her yell she was cumming and she started to shaking all over and he still was pound the hell out of her .Every time he pushed his cock inside her , her ass came about three inches off the pillows. Jo is reaching for his ass to encourage him even more She grabbed his ass was not letting go for all the money in the world. You could even see her eyes rolling in her head and then it happened . He told her he was going to flood her cunt with cum and boy did he. He was started to moan himself, maybe six or seven times as he squirt snot after shot in her cunt. That's when Mike said I hope she took her pill that morning. I want to start laughing but thought better of it.. Just then he pulled his cum covered cock out of her pussy which looked like it was totally destroyed and out came a river of cum right on Mikes pillow .Mike is swearing up a storm, the guy just came all over his pillow. Forget about his wife he's more worried about his pillow. I looked at JO and you could see she is still shaking from her orgasms
Damn just looking at his cock in a resting position was awesome. this guy has a horse cock. But it doesn't end there. She gets on her knees and starts to give him another blow job. Actually looked like she was cleaning his cock off the way she was licking him and she did a damn good job. He said they had to get going or they would be missed. He got dressed told good bye and she went into the bathroom were you could just see very little of her. She came out all refreshed and started to get dress. We heard talking to herself and she I hope the hell he does fuck me tonight, I ruined. And then she left for work.
Mike turned to me and then said what should I do, I told him he should put it right to her and ask and fuck her when she gets home just to see what she does. I wouldn't tell het about the cameras , at least not yet. See what happens in the next couple days or week.. Damn how am I going to face her next time we meet. "hi love your gorgeous cunt" can fuck you later on. Mike and Jo don't know of our back ground with swinging. Want to ask her just how big her cunt got after that fucking.. I told Mike to keep me informed about is happening. he said he was going to bring it up unless something happens. So just wait now!!!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Swing?
Find out if he's interested in swinging - if your wife would like to do him! May open up a new chapter in their lives!

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.59 seconds