Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bucket List
What's on your 2020 bucket list? Mine is to be the photographer or videographer of a nude photo shoot, to watch a couple having sex, to watch a woman masturbate and to watch two women.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
bucket list 2020
like you, i'd like to photograph a 3 way. we've had a few but no pictures. having images of my wife with another man would be very hot. I'd love to share those - with permission of course smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Mine is...to buy a bucket grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My bucket list for 2020 are as follows.

A FMF threesome. This is the standard one for most men. My wife and I have strict fidelity rules, but having another woman in a threesome would be a way I could get away with not only checking out another womans body up close, but to feel a new pussy after so many years marriage. Like most men I would be turned on by seeing my wife writhing around with another naked woman. Unfortunately my wife is not at all turned on by other woman so realistically, I thin a threesome is a long shot.

A photoshoot of my wife with another woman. A few years ago my wife and a friend of hers put on a show for me and of course It was great to see my wife with another woman and naturally I was so turned on after wondering what her friend looked like naked for so long. Unfortunately my wife was not really at ease with being in this position with her best friend and it soon became apparent that her friend was so much more into than than my nervous and uncomfortable wife, so I stopped the action. To make it worse, the friend came around the next day all guilty and wanted me to promise to delete all the pictures or at least never, ever show them to anyone.
To this day, I have always wanted to see my wife just posing with another woman. If I just wanted to see another naked woman I could watch a stripper, but to see my wife stripping off together with another woman would be a lovely photo shoot. We have met a few couples from in here and other sites and I often hoped it would result in a 2 woman photo shoot. Unfortunately one or both woman usually got cold feet and so it has not happened. Now we have agreed not to meet other people anymore, im not sure how I will make it happen. I have recently asked her about her posing with another woman, no sex, just posing and she said maybe, so there is still hope. If it does happen, it will likely be a spur of the moment thing with a holiday friend.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My bucket list for 2020 are as follows.

A FMF threesome. This is the standard one for most men. My wife and I have strict fidelity rules, but having another woman in a threesome would be a way I could get away with not only checking out another womans body up close, but to feel a new pussy after so many years marriage. Like most men I would be turned on by seeing my wife writhing around with another naked woman. Unfortunately my wife is not at all turned on by other woman so realistically, I thin a threesome is a long shot.

A photoshoot of my wife with another woman. A few years ago my wife and a friend of hers put on a show for me and of course It was great to see my wife with another woman and naturally I was so turned on after wondering what her friend looked like naked for so long. Unfortunately my wife was not really at ease with being in this position with her best friend and it soon became apparent that her friend was so much more into than than my nervous and uncomfortable wife, so I stopped the action. To make it worse, the friend came around the next day all guilty and wanted me to promise to delete all the pictures or at least never, ever show them to anyone.
To this day, I have always wanted to see my wife just posing with another woman. If I just wanted to see another naked woman I could watch a stripper, but to see my wife stripping off together with another woman would be a lovely photo shoot. We have met a few couples from in here and other sites and I often hoped it would result in a 2 woman photo shoot. Unfortunately one or both woman usually got cold feet and so it has not happened. Now we have agreed not to meet other people anymore, im not sure how I will make it happen. I have recently asked her about her posing with another woman, no sex, just posing and she said maybe, so there is still hope. If it does happen, it will likely be a spur of the moment thing with a holiday friend.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It's a sad start to a decade when the entire bucket list is all ticked off. Any suggestions? thumbup1

BareFeetFuck
Let a guy from NN take my anal virginity blushing blushing blushing blushing

I've done everything with every girl I wanted!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said: It's a sad start to a decade when the entire bucket list is all ticked off. Any suggestions? thumbup1

Suggestion......"get a bigger bucket with no bottom" and keep going! wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sex with a Black Man or Experience a Glory Hole rolleyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
I see a lot of people saying-----I wish------WHY NOT DO?----Go to a real Sex Club or Resort! After you GO and meet REAL Couples or Singles---Then you can ask to "take Pics"----OR???? Start 2021----NOT saying "I wish" BUT---I DID! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MissManners said:
theroyalcouple said: It's a sad start to a decade when the entire bucket list is all ticked off. Any suggestions? thumbup1

Bigger bucket it is! We do like a nice bottom though, don't you raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said:
MissManners said:

A nice bottom is always preferred!!
Then after you get done your "Bigger Bucket List" then get involved in some community service and help other fulfill their own bucket list items! smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
MissManners said:
theroyalcouple said:
MissManners said:

A nice bottom is always preferred!!
Then after you get done your "Bigger Bucket List" then get involved in some community service and help other fulfill their own bucket list items! smile

Haha Community service ...I like the notion...such a selfless act LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A few thing. Some have been done before, but not in a LONG while.

*Get deep throated and cum in her mouth balls deep
*A three way (MMF or FMF)
*One nighter with a gal that has small tits, but really big areolas/nipples

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Fantasies, but some possibilities
My wife quit playing and won’t give in to her lesbian desires, no threesomes or moresomes. I’m still holding out hope to get a pic and video of her exquisite butthole gaped or winking. Maybe....But I think she has relented to allowing me careful and secure exploration of my remaining bisexual desires. So I want to lick a guy’s butthole while he’s cumming. I want two guys to fuck me at once, with another in my mouth. Someone is filming all this of course. Now to find safe sane discreet partners. Oh hell, probably all fantasy! LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Get pegged
Eat a cream pie (either of my doing or clean someone up)
Prostate Massage

DanajustDana
To have an outdoor summer nude soiree! dance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have my wife cuck me.

I really want a hung stud to give her the proper fucking my 4.75" can't.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I thought of something else to add to the list. A couple to take me under their wing and teach me the bisexual way.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
terrid53 said: To have an outdoor summer nude soiree! dance

What will it take to get an invitation?

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Just a Little Trashy said: Sex with a Black Man or Experience a Glory Hole rolleyes

I know a good place to experience a Glory Hole in Berlin...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
2020 Bucket list
To get back in touch with our former landlady, we bought a house so I haven't seen her in quite some time. We had a super hot encounter when she became our new landlady and I've been wet thinking about it recently. I wrote about what happened in our blog. I told my husband about it but he didn't want to take it any further so it was a one time thing.

My husband was totally turned on by what happened but wasn't keen on a FFM with her because she was our landlady. I doubt she would have been into it anyway as she recently divorced and was no longer interested in men.

Who knows, maybe i'll stop by and see her. Never know what might happen. raspberry

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Little Red Riding said: To get back in touch with our former landlady...

Who knows, maybe i'll stop by and see her. Never know what might happen. raspberry

Those were great stories! I hope you do get to see her again

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Putting on my thinking cap. For me it will be to watch your yummy vids smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1.Enjoy hot times with my special friend smile
2.Enjoy hot times with my special friend smile
3.Enjoy hot times with my special friend smile
4.Enjoy hot times with my special friend smile
5.Enjoy hot times with my special friend smile

6.Be a fly on the wall at a swingers party
7.Come across a lovely lady who enjoys flashing in public (discreetly)
8. Watch some yummy videos of my fav NN posters smile
9.Spend more time at my fav nude beach
10.Finish Penning a few stories of past events.

DanajustDana
believer said:
terrid53 said: To have an outdoor summer nude soiree! dance

What will it take to get an invitation?

I'll send you a PM if I can pull it off! smile dance smile

AlwaysNakedDan
Mine would probably be to be part of an adult photoshoot. I always use self timer and take my own so would be nice for someone to do better one.

ruiridh
MFM 3 some for me in 2020

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantasy Fest
I would love to take my wife to Key West in October. Fantasy Fest is usually during our anniversary but I am not sure my wife would ever go and if I did get her there she would never flash her big titties.