sscd
pose
you know I have and will. bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pose
sscd said: you know I have and will. bounce

Hurry home. I'm running out of pictures of you to post.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Tough One
Are they still a Stranger when they have seen you naked through a camera lens?
But yes I have before or at least for someone I met for the first time that day. I was also at a lake a few years ago and as usual not clothed for several hours. Anyway when I went back and grabbed a snack and a drink Hubby said see that white boat over there by the tree?
I said yes why?
He goes they have taken pictures of you on and off for the last hour.
I was so pissed it was not funny but later calmed down a bit. I chose to be nude so not sure I had a real gripe about then using a camera anymore than I do that others would be watching.
So yes I have posed (LOL Is this the right word) for Strangers.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pose
Candy52958 said: Are they still a Stranger when they have seen you naked through a camera lens?
But yes I have before or at least for someone I met for the first time that day. I was also at a lake a few years ago and as usual not clothed for several hours. Anyway when I went back and grabbed a snack and a drink Hubby said see that white boat over there by the tree?
I said yes why?
I was so pissed it was not funny but later calmed down a bit. I chose to be nude so not sure I had a real gripe about then using a camera anymore than I do that others would be watching.

I would never take photo's with out permission.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here, but my wife has had a few men who have wanted her to pose for them and while she started out keen, she pretty much pulled out before actually going to meet them (usually with me along for security). She was often keen and excited at first, but then got cold feet when it was time to leave. I think it was the uncertainty of what they would be like, if they had some hidden little rape dungeon or something, or more importantly for both of us, would they not edit out her face. Our rules are to keep her exhibitionist side purely anonymous and hidden from friends and family.

Early on, she would let strangers watch her during our nude picture sessions outdoors, or if they owned the prop such as a boat, nice car, nice house etc, was more than happy for them to watch. When they wanted some pics of their own, she just asked that they let her cover her face first and they can photograph whatever else they want. She would often honour their own requests to pose like this, or spread that or whatever as long as they didn't photograph her face. All too often people would still try to sneek full frontal shots with face clearly in the shot, and we found a few of her pictures from these sessions online. Since then, we both have steered away from strangers photographing her naked.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
bt0005 said:
Candy52958 said: Are they still a Stranger when they have seen you naked through a camera lens?
I said yes why?

I see people snapping photo's way more than you can guess at the lake. The ones that are out front about it seriously haven't bothered me much. The ones hiding and taking pictures of all the women creep me out to no end. I would rather you just asked to be honest.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Candy52958 said:
bt0005 said:
I said yes why?

I see people snapping photo's way more than you can guess at the lake. The ones that are out front about it seriously haven't bothered me much. The ones hiding and taking pictures of all the women creep me out to no end. I would rather you just asked to be honest.

I have gotten many great pictures of women by just asking.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hell, I would, at the drop of a hat. Or a towel.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
NO Pics at the Clubs and Resorts we go to------also not many taken at our Parties.-----Sometimes when Sherry is SQUIRTING?-----or Wanda is Shaving another Girl? But the "Pics" stay with-in our Group.---We respect everyone! and their "OTHER" life. Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, any offers?

DanajustDana
I posed for a nude portrait this past summer. It was actually quite tedious. The portrait came out quite well though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
One of my fantasies is for someone gentle to watch me and take photos. I have fantasies of both men and women doing this. Very little is said -- it's mostly just the way we look at each other, we just know what is wanted, and I do it.

And of course, it's done in a stark room, preferably empty of furniture, or having very little. Such a setting in a hidden place feels both hidden and exposed.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have done!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Done it in university for an art class and then a few times for pro photo shoots.
Contrary to popular belief or wishes there's absolutely nothing sexual about it!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Posing Nude
I've posed clothed for several professional photographers but only once nude. bounce kissass bounce The others were't professional but a couple of them were quite good!

sscd
Pose
Julieannfringe said: I've posed clothed for several professional photographers but only once nude. bounce kissass bounce The others were't professional but a couple of them were quite good!

I'd love to photograph you. Pictures only. No sex required.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have
I posed nude for a woman who needed a nude art model in college.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have, it was fun.

It's nice to be asked.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.59 seconds