Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
life style clubs
We are a couple from Massachusetts looking to join and adult club or fetish club that is safe. Any recommendations we are looking to add a little spice to our marriage.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Willing to travel? Got a good club/safe in FL.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
Is this Post about web-sites or REAL Sex Clubs and Resorts that you can go too?-----WE like the REAL places! WATCH and SMELL the SEX! But then again----we're REAL! Smoothie & Dancer

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
WHAT---NO feedback? Everyone must be shopping?

sscd
Lifestyle
Don't go to clubs much any more. Prefere house parties. bt swears by Sun aura. Ive never been there but me and bt went to Pandora's Forest a while back. Didn't care for it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sscd said: Don't go to clubs much any more. Prefere house parties. bt swears by Sun aura. Ive never been there but me and bt went to Pandora's Forest a while back. Didn't care for it.

Pandora's was a disappointment. Every one seemed to have their own little group. Maybe we just hit it on the wrong weekend but I don't think we'll go back. Next time it's Sun Aura.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here---
SSDS----Thought you went to Sunaura???? We do Condo Parties in FL-------Watch for our REAL Posts in "Meet people" Sometimes six Couples-----but NONE from here?????? Smoothie

sscd
Smoothie 2002 said: SSDS----Thought you went to Sunaura???? We do Condo Parties in FL-------Watch for our REAL Posts in "Meet people" Sometimes six Couples-----but NONE from here?????? Smoothie

bt goes to Sun Aura. Ive never been.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
HEY---Couple from MASS.---Did you find a REAL Place? FL is Good----We'll be there in March-----see our POSTs in Meet People. Need a place to stay? We have a condo in the Turquoise Place in Orange Beach AL---(Fly into Pensacola) and we have five REAL Couples to PLAY with! SHOWER will hold SIX ! LOL Smoothie & Dancer

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
SHOWHARD------You "Say" you have a good Club in FL!---Then nothing MORE!!!! What about BAY Bares in Panama-City? OR----The Open SEX Resorts around Orlando? OR Our Club----Fort Meyers Swing Club!---Single Guys WELCOME at ALL ! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I go to a sex club in Sydney,pretty much hit or miss.
Have been there one night and topped and bottomed 3 guys.Another time I had a girl playing with my cock as I sucked on her boyfriend.
Most nights I get blown or fuck a trannie,better than staying home.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smoothie 2002,

You thought my coed masturbation friends charged too much for you. Tell me about Orlando/Panama City. I'm about half way between each.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
BEST web-site for Club (we've seen) is still Couples Choice in Country Club Hills IL (Markham IL ). They list phone #s of members---don't like THAT! But GOOD advice on the 'Life-Style"---Also on the News this week--POPO trying to SHUT it DOWN ! Google for more info !. Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
SHOWHARD----???? Just read your Post----still ??? We looked at one Club---maybe last year?-----THINK they wanted $100 to come to a Jack-off Party???------At the Resorts we go to-----it just costs the entry Fee!---SO maybe $2 an HR------IF you stay all day ?----let's say---Single Guys $50 to get in-----BUT that's for 24 Hrs! SO that's where we get the $2 an HR. It's the same for Couples----Couples $50 to get in. Good Luck-----OH at our Parties---it's FREE-----But for Couples Only ! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for the info

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
SO---Did you google any of the Culbs? Bay Bares in Panama-City is baybares.com ---the Riviera resort in Pensacola is riviera-resort.com. The others?? You'll have to Google them. Colette in New Orleans----and Indian Hills in LA. And our "Home" club-----Fort Myers Swing Club. WE get their "Newsletter" so don't go to the web-site. Good Luck Smoothie