Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
LADIES - Cum Inside You ?
Good day all the Lovely Ladies of NN xxx

(this is about BAREBACK Sex of course)

When a guy cums inside you....
(If You Don't Like It, Pleas Do Not Reply)

Can you feel it ?
Pussy, Ass ?
Please describe how it feels to you? Can you feel the cock throb? Can you feel the spurting?
Heard a lot of talk about Hot Cum, so I'm curious if you can feel the cum ?

Mouth?
Do you swallow?
Do you prefer cum in mouth, or deepthroat and swallow ?

Personally I love watching a woman sucking and then keeping his cock in her mouth while the guy is cumming.

My gf loves cum inside her. She says it's a waste to dump it anywhere else.
And yes, she swallows !!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
When guy cum inside my pussy, i could feel that his cock thickness get increase and decrease rapid few times very quickly during cumming. And when I get up and cum start running out of my pussy, I feel it. When guy cum inside my mouth, i feel that warm cum hitting inside mouth and also get it taste.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
hairy_girl
Thank you hairy_girl

That sounds awesome.
Wish some more ladies would share their experiences here. heart

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My Answers
Can you feel it ?
Pussy, No Sorry just the pulsating of his cock inside me let's me know
Ass Yes actually I can feel a man cum inside me
Please describe how it feels to you? The feeling of a man's cock throbbing as he pushes his hot cum up and out into me is fantastic. I love every ounce of that sensation and even more love watching his face as he fills me full of his hot cum.
Can you feel the cock throb? Pussy and Ass yes I can.
Can you feel the spurting? Ass only
Heard a lot of talk about Hot Cum, so I'm curious if you can feel the cum ? All Cum is hot as it is your internal temperature and if a man shoots a load across your skin when it is cold you feel the warmth until it cools down.

Mouth? Yes you feel it and you feel his cock erupting. Love running my tongue along a man's cock as he is just getting ready to shoot his load inside my mouth.
Do you swallow? Yes unless sharing with someone then will share before swallowing what is left.
Do you prefer cum in mouth, or deepthroat and swallow ? Mouth or Throat I will swallow. What the hell are you supposed to do with it? LOL I have heard of women that spit it out into a tissue or something but sorry I'm not worrying about that if I just let a guy cum in my mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I feel it in my and it's amazing. I let everyone cum inside me. I started asking men to do it after the 3rd I had sex. I feel it throb and can pin point when it will hit my insides. I cum when this happens almost always. Especially when it's a stranger. The past 3 years I have been really craving cum. I sneak away a few times a week and fuck random men just so I can cum easier and harder. Doesn't matter if it's my pussy or ass it's amazing. I've fucked hundreds and hundreds of guys and will keep on fucking hundreds more. I suck a ridiculous amount of cock too because I LOVE the taste. The first the cum hits your throat with a new guy , Wow I hope this helps, I must go fuck myself now, pussy is ready to be pounded