Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Where can Ladies Go Topless Legally ?
I was just wondering. Where can a Lady Go Topless Legally in America ? I'm Not talking about Nude Beaches because that has been discussed here before. I mean in Public.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
quick google search for me here from down under found this story from last month

"Women in six U.S. states are now effectively allowed to be topless in public, according to a new ruling by the U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.

The decision stems from a multiyear legal battle in Fort Collins, Colo., where a city ordinance forbidding women from going shirtless in public has now officially been ruled unconstitutional.

It's an outcome that affects more than just one town. Since the 10th Circuit encompasses six states — Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas and Oklahoma — the decision means it is now illegal for any town in those states to create a law forbidding public toplessness. "

so at a guess I would say for the moment these states it is legal for a lady to be topless

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ausfoIey said: quick google search for me here from down under found this story from last month

"Women in six U.S. states are now effectively allowed to be topless in public, according to a new ruling by the U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.

The decision stems from a multiyear legal battle in Fort Collins, Colo., where a city ordinance forbidding women from going shirtless in public has now officially been ruled unconstitutional.

It's an outcome that affects more than just one town. Since the 10th Circuit encompasses six states — Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas and Oklahoma — the decision means it is now illegal for any town in those states to create a law forbidding public toplessness. "

so at a guess I would say for the moment these states it is legal for a lady to be topless

Yes, I saw that article and that's what got me to thinking about it.....

msbehavin101
NC
The entire state of NC awaits!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
All of Canada.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
javascript:smilie(':rolleyes:');
....Anywhere in your house, with the curtains open of course ...;o)

Forum Level:
Just getting started

I would like to invite women to be topless in my house in Virginia. It’s illegal everywhere EXCEPT the ONE nudist resort operating in this state called White Tail Resort.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Topless in Ohio
I happen to know that it's legal to be topless in all state parks in Ohio, including one near me - and I've seen topless Europeans there. thumbup1 cool cool

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: I happen to know that it's legal to be topless in all state parks in Ohio, including one near me - and I've seen topless Europeans there. thumbup1 cool cool

Really ??? smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On the other side of the Atlantic we have a far more free and easy attitude on our beaches. In England we have quite a few nudist beaches and even more beaches where being topless would be perfectly acceptable especially if there are sand dunes. In France, Spain, Portugal, Denmark and Sweden are even more free and easy than in England.

Nudist beaches in England are usually clothing optional so over here you could go topless only if you wished but I expect it would not take long for you to go completely naked and you would never want to wear anything on the beach again. If you have a partner with you then he might be worried he might get aroused, he needn't be. I would be worried if I didn't LOL

I don't think we even have a law to ban a girl walking down the street topless (I might be wrong on that) and certainly going braless with a very see through top is not illegal.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
New York City:

https://www.timeout.com/newyork/blog/four-ways-you-can-legally-bare-your-breasts-in-nyc-082416

So feel free to make yourself comfortable when lying in the sun in Central Park.

msbehavin101
JF
It’s actually a crime to cover Julie’s nipples while in the beach

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
DaveVicky said: On the other side of the Atlantic we have a far more free and easy attitude on our beaches. In England we have quite a few nudist beaches and even more beaches where being topless would be perfectly acceptable especially if there are sand dunes. In France, Spain, Portugal, Denmark and Sweden are even more free and easy than in England.

Nudist beaches in England are usually clothing optional so over here you could go topless only if you wished but I expect it would not take long for you to go completely naked and you would never want to wear anything on the beach again. If you have a partner with you then he might be worried he might get aroused, he needn't be. I would be worried if I didn't LOL

I don't think we even have a law to ban a girl walking down the street topless (I might be wrong on that) and certainly going braless with a very see through top is not illegal.

beaches in sweden/denmark yes, public in streets no

Forum Level:
Just getting started
from another google search LOL
also found this bit of info about women legally topless in public

"Most people don’t know that women have legally been allowed to go topless in New York City since 1992. In fact, to promote gender equality, the annual Go Topless Day hosts a parade of chest-baring men and women. This year, the parade falls on August 26th, but it’s fair game to pop your top at New York’s beaches, parks, and on the streets all year long."

Forum Level:
Just getting started
oops
forgot to add to that the post I found was dated Jun 2017

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ausfoIey said: also found this bit of info about women legally topless in public

"Most people don’t know that women have legally been allowed to go topless in New York City since 1992. In fact, to promote gender equality, the annual Go Topless Day hosts a parade of chest-baring men and women. This year, the parade falls on August 26th, but it’s fair game to pop your top at New York’s beaches, parks, and on the streets all year long."

Really ….. Thank You

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just a Little you are very welcome gorgeous and I actually enjoy a little google search investigation now and then LOL
but must also remember that not everything written online is really true but that last one I listed seemed pretty trustworthy as it was in a list and most other places listed were beaches and resorts (sorry I did not read through entire article/list)

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
jdcoo3 said: All of Canada.

Yes indeed, always a great source of amusement that the United States chooses to defend its right to bare arms, whilst Canada prefers the right to bare breasts...Where would you wish to live thumbup bounce bounce

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Legally
Any private property as far as I can see and it is funny when the neighbors call the police and they come visit. I have stood completely naked in my yard and friends yard talking to way more than one officer at a time over many occasions. They stopped coming out to one of the houses we use to Hot tub at because the old bitty next door had called so many times they just quit showing up. So she started hollering out the window.
Funny thing is that didn't work either.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not USA, but in Spain there is freedom of nudism in any public area and no authorization is required.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my place!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I would bet...
that one could set up a "go fund me" to be used for paying fines for women getting tickets for going topless and it would be well funded...

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds