User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Koalacoochy
Should I let my man have his fantasy??
Ok so I am wanting to hear from both girls & guys on what they think I should do. My guy who I'm very much in love with and who loves me just as much. We have a great sex life he has opened my world sexually, He wants to have a threesome where for 24 hrs I would be the amusement park like Disney land and he and another guy get to ride all rides any way they want and however they want. I get it tho cause I have more fun going to the fair with a friend and going on the rides with them plus after its over having a person to talk about how much fun we had doing it is also great. What do you all think would you do it for your man ? Letting 2 guys using your body over and over for a day??

If this thread breaks our rules please 
sscd
fantasy
Make sure its what you want too. And with somebody you like. I love it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
it have to be your choice
not cos you love him
but cos you think you will enjoy it

if not it can come back to bite you in the ass... just my 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
3 some
A whole day seems kinda long. What if you did it for a couple of hours and see how you like it. If all goes well then next time it could be longer or all day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If U are not sure U want to do it... don't. Take some time and think about it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This makes sense... 24 hours is a long day
bigguy1953 said: A whole day seems kinda long. What if you did it for a couple of hours and see how you like it. If all goes well then next time it could be longer or all day.

I have been involved in ONLY ONE 3-some with a guy and his wife...and only one one occasion. It was unexpected and on a business trip. We had a great time and I was super excited to be able to “check off” one more item on my “Bucket List”... but after 3 to 4 hours with them in the hotel room I was pretty much “done” and ready to call it a day.
I think as the woman involved....you should be the one to “pick” who the other man is so you will be happy with the choice. I totally agree with “Bigguy1953” that this should be planned for an afternoon or evening with a starting and ending time known by all before it starts.

If your husband and you and the lucky “other guy” decide you are more “Marthon” runners than “Sprinters”.....then the next time you can extend the duration to whatever seems to work best.

Best of luck and please give a tasty update if this happens!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
All good advice. As already stated, I think it’s best for a few hours to start with. Then progress from there. I regularly meet up with a married couple. It started off as a meeting, then progressed to the bedroom for a few hours and then after that overnight stays. She loves the attention and both guys get to do what we want with her. But she also gets to do whatever she wants when she wants with us guys. I’m sure you will love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your choice, its a two way street. Do you even like the guy?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have a lot of threesomes with hubby and his friends. The first thing I will tell you is what others have said, make sure YOU want to do this and make sure it is with someone you feel like is the right fit. Nothing worse than having someone involved that you are not in to. And if you think you (and the guys) are going to have sex continuously for 24 hours, it is highly unlikely. Even adding more guys would be a stretch. I would suggest you spend that 24 hours doing lots of sex, flirty things and have several trysts long the way. Go flashing and take some outdoor photos, then suck them both off outside. Then dress super sexy and all of you go out to dinner, have lots of wine, flirt, touch, play grab ass under the table. Get everyone worked up, then head home and have a nice marathon session with them. Drinks,music, dancing, showers or hot tub, sensual massages. Have them pop early so they have time to build up again for a little later. I love threesomes, so take the time to enjoy it.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

Just make sure you are happy with the other guy and I hope all goes well !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would make sure you are comfortable having sex with your husband in front of other people first, on multiple occasions. And feel comfortable having the other people around AFTER you've had an orgasm.

Even after that, I'd make sure you were comfortable with a 3-some that was a single session, lasting no more than an hour, hanging out after it was over.

These fantasies sound exciting when you're horny and not actually in the midst of it. Personally, I doubt I would be comfortable in any threesome, particularly once I had gotten off. They would have to be a *really* trusted friend, with zero risk of jealousy from any one of the three people involved.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Festina Lente
That means "Make haste slowly". Read your bio. I think you need to go slowly. Try a 3some but for a much shorter period. Maybe for 3 hours. If all goes well, you can go for a longer session. Jumping right into 24 hours seems too much for a start. Your sexual world has been opened recently. Take it slowly and build up to it. Tell your man you want to go slowly and to build up to it. If the other guy turns you off, you'll have 24 miserable hours. You need to start by just meeting the other guy. Start with a no sex date. If you all get along well, go for another date with sex after. But not for 24 hours.

Ask your man if he's ever done a 24-hour 3some and how it went. I suspect he may be as inexperienced at this as you are. He needs to temper his desires. What's his recovery time? And be careful. If he wants an MFM, is he just setting you up for an FMF because you "owe it to him."

Neither of you should jump into this without considering all the possibilities and establishing rules and safewords. Are you ready for BDSM? Do you want to see your man have sex with the other guy? Will toys be used? By whom on whom? Have you had anal sex? Do you want to stick your tongue up a guy's ass or lick cum dripping from his asshole? Do you want to be pissed on? Are you ready to drink piss? Or deal with defecation? What if you get pregnant? Will you use condoms? Are you sure everyone is disease-free? Will all get tested beforehand? And can you be sure all will be celibate after being tested? Don't assume anything.

Set rules about what's O.K. and what's not and move slowly and know what the consequences could be.

I'm a guy, and his proposal is exciting. I'd love to have a 3some, but I'm sure I'd be drained long before 24 hours. Even when I was in my 20's, I don't think I could have made it.

Good luck.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
@ Koalacoochy
Wow - This is exactly me & gf's Fantasy

Why not ?? If you are also up for it, go girl !!!

To refer to some warnings above, yes 24 hrs is a long time....
But then, how long will the guys actually last ??

Our fantasy is for a weekend.
But it won't be marathon sex.
It will be as often as any of the 3 of us wants to fuck.
So it won't be a rush thing, but it will be a weekend of plenty of sex.

We still have to find the right guy though.
Neither me nor gf likes condoms, so we will have to be absolute sure the guy is std free before we will even consider it.

That said..... Would love to hear from you again. Did you decide to do it ?
And how did it go ?
Please do tell. redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantacy
I have to agree start with an evening first to see if you like the play. We found that 5-6 hours was just about the limit for my wife and our partner too. If things go well you can always go for his fantacy with the knowledge that you are in control and can stop if you want or need to.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
One Person
Can and should answer this question and that is you and you alone. But 24 hours the very first time would be a firm no no if I was advising you.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If it sounds good to YOU, do it. As long as you are comfortable, and can enjoy the experience, then go for it. If you have any reservations, then forget it, and call me. I'll be your stand-in. thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
well i'm not sure
ho one can go at it for 24 hr's but if you try hope all end's well

Forum Level:
Just getting started
legsfeettoes said: That means "Make haste slowly". Read your bio. I think you need to go slowly. Try a 3some but for a much shorter period. Maybe for 3 hours. If all goes well, you can go for a longer session. Jumping right into 24 hours seems too much for a start. Your sexual world has been opened recently. Take it slowly and build up to it. Tell your man you want to go slowly and to build up to it. If the other guy turns you off, you'll have 24 miserable hours. You need to start by just meeting the other guy. Start with a no sex date. If you all get along well, go for another date with sex after. But not for 24 hours.

Ask your man if he's ever done a 24-hour 3some and how it went. I suspect he may be as inexperienced at this as you are. He needs to temper his desires. What's his recovery time? And be careful. If he wants an MFM, is he just setting you up for an FMF because you "owe it to him."

Neither of you should jump into this without considering all the possibilities and establishing rules and safewords. Are you ready for BDSM? Do you want to see your man have sex with the other guy? Will toys be used? By whom on whom? Have you had anal sex? Do you want to stick your tongue up a guy's ass or lick cum dripping from his asshole? Do you want to be pissed on? Are you ready to drink piss? Or deal with defecation? What if you get pregnant? Will you use condoms? Are you sure everyone is disease-free? Will all get tested beforehand? And can you be sure all will be celibate after being tested? Don't assume anything.

Set rules about what's O.K. and what's not and move slowly and know what the consequences could be.

I'm a guy, and his proposal is exciting. I'd love to have a 3some, but I'm sure I'd be drained long before 24 hours. Even when I was in my 20's, I don't think I could have made it.

Good luck.

I couldn't have said this better. 24 hours? I am a Type A guy - high energy - love all aspects of sex. Very little is off limits. But - I worry that you are submitting to something just to please him. What if the other guy is hung like a horse - are you will to have your ass destroyed? I don't like this scenario - and I am no prude. I would like to read what you decided.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
@ Koalacoochy
Would love to share you for a weekend xxx

[photo missing]

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mature couple bi frendly mmf
we have done many long sessions and we get tired of the guy around breakfast time ..3 men are better for long sessions

hotwifecoupletx
With that description (OP)
Described as "an amusement park~~~anyway they want" ...no, unless that's in keeping with your own vision. But if you're into it, sure.

But if you're on board with any scenario then if you're getting a room it won't be a full 24 hrs unless you check in and out right at the times applicable. But you'll get plenty of time, probably works either way if it's going good or not quite as expected.

Time isn't really the issue, it's compatibility. If you've chosen well then the limiting factors are food and water. If you've chosen not so well you just need to end it gracefully as is possible.
A white lie can be useful but be prepared to chase someone off with a blunt instrument if need be.

If you don't have experience and aren't completely sure of your guest then I recommend getting a room unless that's not applicable as in the case where you choose someone in your circle of friends, who already know where you live. Sometimes the person you were communicating with online morphs into a nutcase when you add pussy or alcohol, LOL

forreal54
You know your going to fuck another guy so just do it. You think about it and you need to do it so get it over with.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.5 seconds