Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Women who don’t orgasm from oral.
Hi this thread is mostly geared towards women but men can answer about their experiences too.
I am in a relationship with a woman who never seems to cum when I gown down on her. In past relationships eating pussy was sort of go to move for me when I wanted to make a lady cum. With my girl now ( whom I love dearly) I cannot seem to get her off this way. When we first slept together I tried going down on her and she seemed to okay with it when I stopped to ask her if that felt good she replied “it feels nice” “like getting a massage” my ego almost croaked at the “nice” comment, but I shook it off and kept going at it till she stopped me so I would fuck her.
Ever since then I have done it less. When I start kissing my way down there she opens her legs for me and if I ask her if thats okay it is always the same reply
‘“yes it feels nice, like getting a massage”
My conclusion is that I should take what she says at face value. She does feel pleasurable when I eat her, but it not an incredible orgasm inducing feeling as it is with some women. I wonder if she is possibly less sensitive down there?
One thing she really likes is to have her nipples bitten much harder than I would normally try on a woman. I guess every women is different maybe the sensitivity if her nipple (needing hard stimulus) and her clit are intertwined? I would like to hear from any ladies that also do not usually orgasm from oral and any suggestions as to what would stimulater her would be welcome.
Also when I finger her g-spot she usualy stops me before she orgasms because she is afraid she might pee. ( I have told her I don’t care if does I just want her to feel good)

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The ill pee myself feeling is common for most women
Do you have a g spot vibe?
If she likes it hard on nipples maybe you should go for hard sucking nibbling?
Have you tried keep going when she wants to stop?
Make her pee before, put towels in bed
Show her stories you find online
All i have
Good luck

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks Artistic
She has orgasmed a few times during fucking, and once when I was fingering while using a vibrator on her clit. We are both older now her 49 me 53, so our bodies work different than when younger. It takes me longer now to get erection, but I can also control myself better and last longer too usually.
I do not want her to feel pressured about having orgasms as we enjoy each other anyways. (I certainly don’t want her to feel she has to fake them) So I am hesitant about discussing this with her.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
dagren said: She has orgasmed a few times during fucking, and once when I was fingering while using a vibrator on her clit. We are both older now her 49 me 53, so our bodies work different than when younger. It takes me longer now to get erection, but I can also control myself better and last longer too usually.
I do not want her to feel pressured about having orgasms as we enjoy each other anyways. (I certainly don’t want her to feel she has to fake them) So I am hesitant about discussing this with her.

i have a hell oef a hard time cumming, never faked it
I love sex, but never cumming can be frustratritng as hell
A bunch of times i said nothing more than it took a long time for me to cum
Just when ir finally was close the guy stopped gave up
I had to decide to speak the fuck up
Pardon my french
Talk to her,,,
Why are people so afraitd to talk about sex
Its not the dark ages
Buy her a book about it
Something,,,btw im 49 smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just accept she's not a fan of it and move on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Some like it. Some don't. You'll find out what she likes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple
She never said she did not like receiving oral.
She said it feels nice, and it definitely gets her wet and horny, she just does not
seem to be able to orgasm from it. Judging from her reactions still likes it when I do this as foreplay before intercourse.
I’ll just have to accept while it feels nice for her she is not going to orgasm from oral.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Perhaps she feels a bit embarrest and not comfy in it. Especially if you seem to do it for her sake and not cause you love to do it. When she relax she will come. If she is beeing aware that it is a problem for you, she'll never come.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Background?
Sounds like she had a repressive upbringing, probably taught sex was dirty and she’s going to hell. Simply ask how she likes to cum. If after 49 years she doesn’t know what gets her off you might have fun exploring that with her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Worst thing you can do is making a big deal of it. Many women are like men in the way that what's before the orgasm is the most pleasant and coming is just the end of it.

sscd
Oral
I enjoy it but don't cum every time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for all the replies everyone.
This is not really a problem for us as she seems to enjoy what we do together and that is fine with me. I guess I was just more curious if other women react the same way. She loves me to bite her nipples which really gets her going so I do that as much as she likes ( except when she has her period then her nipples are too sensitive) And she really loves grinding on me when riding on top. These thing do seem to get her off, and I am happy to accomodate.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Orgasms from Oral.
Hi, we’re both in our mid 70s and yes, I agree it is difficult for some to talk about sex, but talking about it can be useful even constructive so its worth gently persevering, but as you say, not to make a big thing of it – difficult balance. We are active, dancing, walking, my girl had both hips replaced, which imposes some restrictions and makes oral a useful option which I love to give, usually after foreplay. Keep going – until you’ve had enough, don’t stop before she’s had enough, if she enjoys it she won’t stop you until she’s had enough. My girl can be multi-orgasmic and one time she orgasmed while sitting on my face, I though I would drown – fantastic experience! (but what a way to go!!) Women are no more machines than we are, they don’t cum every time, or with the same intensity, just keep trying. And listening.
There are varying reactions to oral and you might be right, her upbringing can affect her reaction, maybe ‘peeing’ was ‘dirty' which it ain’t, it’s a wonderful part of sex. – Towels. Perhaps she doesn’t want to miss out on the main course and feeling you inside her.
Nobody teaches a boy how to satisfy his girl, he has to learn from her reactions to his mistakes, his (hard won) experience, while not creating a problem for himself.
Interesting, thanks, hope this is helpful. Martin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks Marane-
Good good incite thank you

hotwifecoupletx
The danger is
It could be you're overthinking it. Just because she doesn't cum that way doesn't necessarily mean she's not into it.

Also even for women that cum from oral it's not a cut and dried formula and even the same lady may "tip over" from different things at different times, or not at all sometimes.

I used to have trouble understanding the idea that someone could enjoy "whatever" without cumming but the last few years, especially under specific circumstances I'll sometimes feel the urge to cum right away and if I suppress it I can build up to it again and sometimes I can cum and others I'll get stuck right at the edge where it seems I'm"right there, just a little , I'm right there" and it's unbelievably good.... I'll try to cum but if I can't I'm cool with it, but if I can reach the tip over point and cum, I cum really hard and it's really good.

Women I think can get that way too, sometimes it's from too much stimulus on her clit too soon or maybe the stars just don't line up right that day..
I'm evidently pretty good at going down on women, or they're lying to make me feel good, LOL. I try to get feedback as I go along and if you pay attention to how swhe's responding with most women I've been with you know when to apply more or less of this or that. It can be more subtle with different women but generally she'll either pull away or push into, or perhaps maneuver so that you're hitting an area she wants you to. She also might reach down and touch your head which can mean different things but usually it's something like "oh that's good but ease up or slow down some": In that case is she just touching or maybe pushing you lightly back to where you were just working or ??? But if she's going to get off usually it seems she'' start moving a little faster and if she's getting "jerkier" she may be right there, if she touches you head then it probably means "just like that and don't stop" but It seems to really mean" just like that until..." and when she goes off it can be hard to keep that spot because she's bouncing around so much but if you can let up ever so slightly. I find a lot of times at a certain point if I can just maintain the contact but not do anything it works. At first they may seem about to jerk away but when they feel that you're just going to keep a little pressure there with no movement they' relax and coast to a stop. A lot of women get very sensitive right as they cum and if you try to increase stimulation then you may get your ears torn off or something, but tother times they want you to actual increase but just a little.

There's a formula but it take a dozen supercomputers 300 years to work out and if she changes her hair color or maybe takes a different route to work that day they have to start over with different data, LOL/

When I get stuck my wife can get frustrated because she thinks I'm not getting anything and she'll start trying different things to get be over the brink... it can get really good then even if I don't go over and I'll try harder too... but often I'll have to give up or wear down to the point I just can't move. she'll be saying "oh you didn't cum" and all I can do is caveman grunts to try to explain "hey, this is real good... please don't kill me!"I remember one lady ,we played with a couple a few years ago.... I kept on and I think she may have faked it because she saw I probably wouldn't give up. I moved on to fucking her and then it was me that couldn't (I had taken a hydrocodone earlier) Her Hubby said "she wants you to cum" Karma's got a crazy sense of humor.

You'd think I'd learn but about a month ago we met a couple and I ended up linking and sucking on her clit for something like 6 hours , (yeah, really... and I know) nearly the whole times she's telling Wifey "oh, he's really good, I wanna take him home," and so on" I'm thinking at first it's going to be a snap, should happen quick.... but NO!
I never did get to fuck her. Silly me I've always thought a girl should get to cum. Probably stems from my feeling like I'd disappointed some girls in HS, although they never said anything, LOL

S you can try too hard. hat night actually ended the next morning with me still working away, Wifey playing with her tits and the other guy shoving his cock in her face and her working on that.... I think she did finally cum. We took a break, rolled a bowl I think and then "damn look at the time" That's when I found out it' had been 6 hours... Oh, well, LOL I guess some women would have clubbed me with whatever they could reach.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hotwifecoupletx
Thank you I appreciate the incite.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
She may be a squirter.
She may feel that she is going to pee because she may be a squirter. Talk to her and encourage her to research squirting. She may be a squirter and may have squirted while masturbating but thought she had peed herself. She may not know about female squirting during orgasm. She may not want to be embarrassed by peeing on you when she is not peeing. Eventually, you will need to get her in a place that any mess may be minimal if she squirts and go for it. But you need to be sure you won't get upset if she actually did pee on you. Get her in the shower or bathtub and go for it. I personally would not object if a woman wanted to urinate on me. I think you may have a prize many guys would be delighted to have. Good luck with her. I'm envious.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I "was" married to a women that didn't like it. Lady's do NOT fake orgasms. It only hurts everybody, "we" finally found some things that would allow her to cum.
While that didn't end the marriage it was a bad time and a realization that communication, is required.
She realized she had cheated herself way too long by not being honest and open.
It was bad, since I have always loved going "Downtown".

I am happy to report... my current DW and I enjoy a very happy and satisfying oral sex life.
She is absolutely dumbfounded that there are women who did not like it. She does and I am a happy man!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds