Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Friendly Encounter
redeyes raspberry redeyes

Here's a hot story my hubby wrote for me. We love writing hot stories and then read them to each other. We are both writers (my poetry is in two published books) so I guess that's why we get so turned on. Excuse the awful formatting. It's a copy paste from Word and don't have time to completely edit it again.

Let us know how you like it and what your favorite part is because we are considering writing an erotic novel together like the world has never seen lol!

Friendly Encounters
The nights started out exciting already, because it was date night and time to get out of the house for a little with my Queen. As usual, she was dressed up eloquently and looked divine as she tends to do whenever date night rolls around. She is the finest dresser I’ve ever seen in my life! My Queen has a style of her own and she knows what she’s doing when it comes to fashion. In fact, it’s my opinion that she’s a trend setter because of the choice of clothing that she makes her own. It’s not uncommon for many heads turning to catch a quick glimpse at the beauty that just crossed their path. I try to keep up with her fashion wise but when it comes to that department, there just isn’t any matching her I humbly admit. And tonight was no different. She chose a black lace dress that exposed her back, which was freshly hennaed from the night before with a fractal design with a rose flower base in the middle that stretched all the way to her waist with a few vines reaching all the way around to her breasts, disappearing on both sides under the lace of her dress and leaving the rest to the observers imagination. The dress was short enough to be downright sexy but just long enough to ooze a touch of class which my Queen prided herself with. Tonight she chose black nylons that weren’t exactly fishnets but any larger, would be. The nylons stretched all down to her freshly polished, sparkling stiletto high heels, exposing her sexy toes beneath the black nettings. She wasn’t wearing any panties under her dress that night, with only the nylons to cover up her freshly shaved pussy. Her long hair was straightened with loving care, poker straight falling over her shoulders and covering her beautiful mocha, soft skin. The only makeup she wore was a beautiful shade of dark red lipstick and black mascara accenting her beautiful, deep brown eyes perfectly. She chose a pair of ruby studded earrings and her erotic snake necklace. Rings adorned her slender fingers with sparkling crystals that oozed her sensual magick. A fascinating bracelet with a spiral twist graced her right wrist and an anklet accented her left ankle – sparkling white gold. I noticed that she chose to wear a cute little toe ring on her right foot that peeked out through the nylons, drawing attention to her middle toe which was a huge turn on for anyone observant enough to notice. She was in a playful, good mood tonight and I could tell we were in for a great night just by the synergy between us before we even left the house.

We arrived at a nice little bar/restaurant in Philadelphia that wasn’t the most expensive place in the world, but was nowhere near a dive either. We heard good things about the food and the atmosphere was very laid back and casual – just the way we liked it.

Sitting down at the table only took a few minutes before a waitress came over to ask us if we’d like a drink. I ordered a beer and my Queen ordered her usual, a glass of Red Wine – this time a nice Cabernet. I could see out of the corner of my eye more than one guy, and even a woman or two, catching a quick glance at the amazingly beautiful woman that lit the room up every time she smiled with her sparkling white teeth that made it impossible not to smile yourself whenever you saw it. A smile that was contagious that stretched from dimpled cheek to dimpled cheek, causing her black highlighted eyes close to tiny little slits that just oozed pure happiness.

It didn’t take long for the alcohol to get there and we placed our food orders as we made short order of our drinks. By the time round two got there, so did our food. My Queen was in such a great mood and the alcohol lost her inhibitions and she was feeling very relaxed and enjoying herself, which put me in a great mood also.
Half way through our meal, she mentioned to me that she noticed that the couple at the table kept looking our way. As casually as I could, I caught a couple glances their way to see who she was talking about. It was a bi-racial couple that was about our ages. A middle aged, sharply dressed white male with a gorgeous, slender Nubian wife – dressed equally impressive. It was a little embarrassing when I noticed that both of them were looking our way and our eyes met. I quickly turned away causing my Queen to giggle.

I could feel their looks burning a hole in both of us and after the third round came around, it was obvious that the night wasn’t going to end until we got to know these two better. So without skipping a beat and before I could object, my Queen pushed her chair slowly away and got up, making a beeline straight to their table.
I watched as she reached her hand out and although I couldn’t hear her, I could tell she was introducing herself and working her magick the way only my Queen could. Every once in awhile I could hear them laugh and wondered what they were talking about. She obviously invited them over to our table because the couple got up and headed my way.

Being the classy woman that she is, my Queen introduced them to me.
“Baby, this is Roger and his lovely wife Rhonda”, she said.
“How are you two doing tonight?”, I replied.
They both replied positively and complimented us on being a beautiful couple, which was an amazingly nice thing to say.

Roger was very well dressed and well groomed, with long straight black hair that was about shoulder length when it wasn’t slicked back like it was tonight. He was medium build with a touch of muscles that I knew turned my Queen on. He was wearing Polo Black cologne that was one of my Queen’s favorite. He was witty and had the type of personality that put everyone at ease. I could tell he was probably 3 or 4 drinks ahead of us but not enough to be sloppy.

Rhonda was a true beauty, much like my Queen. Her flawless, tan skin and big, brown eyes were contagious and hard not to stare into. She had shorter hair than my Queen with short, black curls that fell right above her eyebrows. Her white, tight dress showed off her body and her white nylons were a nice opposite to the black ensemble my Queen was wearing. She was very classy and got along well with my Queen and could tell that they hit it off well as I engaged in conversation with Roger.
I ordered another round for all of us and as we sipped on our drinks, we got to know each other a little more. It was most likely loss of inhibitions from the alcohol but the topic of conversation turned to sex as it often tends to do when the mood is right and the drinks are flowing. My Queen mentioned that she loves the touch of a woman every once in awhile, if the woman is the “right” one. I have to admit it was a huge turn on hearing her admit that in front of our newly found friends! I also noticed that Rhonda didn’t even as much as flinch when she said it. In fact, Rhonda mentioned that she is no stranger to bi-sexual play and agreed that the woman has to turn her on for it to happen. In typical male fashion, Roger and I quickly said that we don’t swing both ways which caused the ladies to laugh.
As we were all enjoying our buzz and great conversation, I noticed that Rhonda moved much more closely to my Queen. And although I couldn’t quite tell for sure, every once in awhile I could see the expressions on their faces change. There was something definitely going on under the table as their arm movements gave them away. I mentioned it to Roger to get his opinion and even though we were making small talk, we were really checking out the signs as our ladies were enjoying each other, taking turns touching each other under the table. It made me wonder if Rhonda was wearing anything under that tight dress of hers. Roger agreed something was definitely going on and we had a great time watching the two in action. I could feel myself getting really turned on and had a feeling, almost like a second sight, that something was about to go down sooner rather than later.
I excused myself from the table, using the excuse that I left my woot in the car. But in reality, I remembered that I left a condom from one of our swing club excursions a few months previous. I stepped out into the cool, winter air and headed to the car, fumbling for my keys to open the door. I grabbed the condom and stashed it in my suit coat, puffing on the woot that was already safe and secure in my pocket.

When I got back to the bar, I noticed that our table was empty and Roger, Rhonda and my Queen weren’t to be found. I had to take a leak so headed to the bathroom in the back hallway of the bar. It was a uni-sex bathroom, which seemed to be the trend in the Philly bars these days. I opened up the door and was surprised that the restroom was so clean and actually smelled nice, with overtones of flowery potpourri. There were no urinals; just 3 bathroom stalls which were all handicapped sized which I thought was unusual. I noticed that 2 of the 3 stalls were occupied and as I headed to the 3rd stall the farthest away, I noticed that 2 people occupied the 2nd stall. Imagine my surprise when I noticed that one pair of feet were wearing the familiar jet black stilettos of my Queen. The other pair of feet were partially covered by the pinstriped pants and boxer shorts on top of the brown leather dress shoes that Roger was wearing. I could see that the action was just beginning to start when I saw my Queen bending down so her short skirt revealed just a inch or two of her beautiful, perfectly shaped ass that could be faintly seen through her black nylons. Her knees were bent and sticking out so she was even with Roger’s waistline. I could see some gentle moving back and forth and could imagine in my mind’s eye what was going on within the stall. I out of impulse looked at the door handle and noticed there was no lock on the door. At first it was alarming, afraid that someone may walk in at any time as the bar was not fully packed but had at least 30 or more patrons. But the fear quickly faded and in fact, was a bit of a turn on knowing that someone might come in at any moment and witness what was going on at the moment.
Just by the body language I could see from under the stall, I could tell that at this point my Queen was done working Roger’s stiff cock with her hands and was now licking the tip and occasionally allowing the head and half his shaft to enter her warm, slippery mouth. The rhythm was nice and slow, very calculated as my Queen is a master when it comes the bedroom. She knows exactly what a man likes and prides herself in pleasing her partner. I could hear Roger moan which caused my Queen to moan as well. I could see her hand drop between her legs as she began making a few fingers disappear inside of her after pulling down her nylons so they rested on the top of her thighs – exposing her sexy ass as her left leg covered up the most insanely sensual pussy I’ve ever seen in my life. The rhythm began to hasten and by this time I can tell Roger was trying to get as much of his stiff dick in her mouth as he could. I didn’t hear my Queen gag so wondered how big he was.

And then I thought of Rhonda. I took a look under the first stall and noticed that there was only one foot on the ground adorned in white nylons. This painted a hell of a picture in my mind as I was curious to see what was behind door 1. I gave it a slight knock and in Rhonda’s familiar voice I heard her say “It’s about time you got here!” in a sensual, inviting voice. I opened the stall door and was greeted with Rhonda sitting on the lid of the toilet seat with her nylons pulled down to her knees. One leg was up on the toilet paper dispenser, spreading her partially trimmed pussy wide enough that I could see her labia nice and fat, and the pink of her clit glistening with juices. The contrast against her brown skin caused an uncomfortable feeling in my pants as my cock couldn’t get much harder and I knew I would have to drop my pants soon to relieve the pressure. The top of her dress that was secured at the shoulders were both pulled to the side enough to allow her firm breasts to be exposed to the open. The look in her eye said it all and no words had to be spoken at this point.

Rhonda leaned forward and unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants and pulled my zipper down until my pants dropped to the floor. She yanked my bikini underwear down to my ankles causing my stiff cock to spring up erect and even with her face. From her facial expression it looked like she enjoyed what she saw and took hold of it with her hand. She gave it a few slow pumps before sticking the head of it in her mouth and leaving it in there as she sucked on it slowly. With the other hand, she cupped my balls which were getting stiffer by the second as it filled with sizzling hot cum, every once in awhile giving it a soft tug as my cock enjoyed the sensation of her sucking . She then started to push it deep in her mouth, almost down her throat which caused her to gag a little bit. She seemed to enjoy this as I wasn’t forcing it and letting her take complete control and she continued to try to go deeper each time until I felt her nose touch my belly, causing my cock to go straight down her throat which caused such a sensation as I felt it bend as it glided against the top of her throat.

At this point, both her legs were spread wide apart and her tight little snatch was quite inviting. I bent down and grabbed both of her ankles, gripping them hard enough so she couldn’t move them before licking her juicy snatch from the very bottom until stopping at the top of her clit, filled so tight that it felt like it was on the verge of bursting. Concentrating on her clit, my tongue licked her in ways that according to the sounds she was making, was sending her to heaven.
Suddenly, we heard the door of the restroom open. A couple of seconds later, the door to the 3rd stall opened and closed. We all got quiet for a second but knew in the back of our minds that we were busted. Once we heard what was obviously a man because of the sounds he was making as he peed, we continued where we left off.

I could hear the moans of ecstasy coming from the stall next to us and knew my Queen and Roger were enjoying themselves also which was even more of a turn on. I worked on Rhonda’s tasty pussy a little more and slid first one finger deep inside her before adding another one for extra pleasure. She tried to be as possible but couldn’t help but couldn’t help letting out a moan. We noticed that our visitor in the 3rd stall was still taking an unusually long time and could tell at this point, he was no longer there to take care of bodily functions. His legs were moving in rhythm and it was obvious that he was masturbating his member which I couldn’t blame him because the scene was impossible not to get turned on over. As I licked Rhonda’s dripping cunt and my Queen was sending Roger to heaven with her magick mouth, the moans and groans of pleasure were a little much for the guy to handle and after a bit of stroking, he let out a moan of his own and noticed that he missed the toilet as a couple spurts of cum hit the floor of his stall. The toilet quickly flushed and he left the stall without even washing his hands as he exited the restroom as fast as he could.

I wanted to give my Queen first dibs at the erotic sight in front of me so whispered to Rhonda that I’m going to get my Queen together with her now so they can have some fun and enjoy each other. I exited our stall and knocked on my Queen and Roger’s door. The door unlocked and flew open, revealing a heavenly sight. My Queen was now leaning against the stall wall with her skirt hiked up and dress pulled down, showing off her perfectly formed breasts and hard nipples. Her ass was facing Roger and arched in a manner that gave him easy access to her huge clit which was extra big than normal. Roger was seated on the toilet lid with his pants down and his nice sized 8 inch cock, which was extra thick, pointing straight up. He was busy licking my Queen’s pussy and for a minute, I couldn’t do anything but watch them and stroke my aching cock, helpless at the action I was witnessing. Roger was burying his tongue as deep as he could in my Queen’s pussy, being extra careful to pay close attention to her clitty which would cause her to let out a moan of pleasure that would turn the Pope on.

When it looked like my Queen got her fill, I told her there was a Nubian princess in the stall next store that desperately needed some attention. So my Queen got up, with a smile, and crept over to the next stall, with Roger and I closely in tow. Leaving the door wide open, my Queen stripped off her dress and then began to undress Rhonda. Once they were both disrobed, my Queen initiated a deep, French kiss as she caressed Rhonda gently up and down. Her ringed fingers spreading Rhonda’s ass cheeks apart every once in awhile just for a second or two. She would squeeze her ass gently, enjoying the firmness of it as they began to passionately kiss each other.

Roger and I just silently stood there, stroking our dicks like two perverts, not even caring if anybody walked in the restroom at this point or not. Once in awhile, my Queen’s finger would stop around Rhonda’s crotch area and disappear deep inside her, causing a wave of pleasure to course through Rhonda’s body. I had to stop touching myself because I was experiencing overload and knew I was close to the point of no return.

My Queen must have sensed this so she stopped abruptly and took a seat on the lid of the toilet. She said to Rhonda, “Now I want you to lick every single drop of my juices so get down on your knees”

Without any hesitation, Rhonda dropped down between my Queens legs as she spread them wide apart, exposing every beautiful inch of her amazing pussy. Rhonda buried her mouth against my Queen’s clit, as my Queen grabbed the back of her head and xxxxxx her hard against her cunt. “Lick it, bitch! Get in there as deep as you can and get every drop.”

I could tell when my Queen is extremely turned on she gets very aggressive. This obviously turned Rhonda on because she did exactly what she was told, moaning every second or two. She was doing a great job because I saw my Queen’s eyes rolling back and her beautiful bare footed toes were curling non-stop. Her legs began to shake so just the thought of my Queen having multiple orgasms down Rhonda’s throat had me to the point of almost cumming without even touching myself.
After my Queen had her third orgasm, she told me to fuck Rhonda from behind, doggy style while she was being pleasured by Rhonda tongue. I looked over at Roger as a sign of respect who was still stroking himself and gave me a nod of approval. I fumbled for the condom and quickly slipped it on. I was thankful that I got it because without it I would have come the second I put my dick inside of her.
I got on my knees and positioned Rhonda’s tight ass a little in the air to give me access to her cute little pussy. Rhonda was still busy pleasuring my Queen but felt her jump as I slid my hard cock up and down her little fuck hole before sliding it deep inside of her. I started pumping her slowly before increasing the rhythm, matching the pleasuring that she was dealing out to my Queen. I felt Rhonda get into the rhythm of my pumping , pushing back against me and taking it as deep as it would go. I reached over with my hand and played with her clit, rubbing her to climax as I went in and out of her, watching her labia grasping my member as I pulled it in and pushed it back in her. I was getting very close so after awhile, I gripped Rhonda’s waist and pulled her up onto her feet. I took her by the hand and motioned to Roger, who was already putting a condom on to take a turn pleasuring my Queen.

My Queen stood up and directed Roger to sit on the lid. She then backed into him, with her ass facing him and her body facing Rhonda and I, and mounted him backwards. Watching his thick, hard manhood slide deep inside my Queen’s cunt was a sight to behold! I even think I heard Rhonda cum just at the sight because her legs started shaking and she let out a quiet moan. As my Queen began a rhythm and began pumping Roger with pleasure, I turned Rhonda around so she was facing them, positioning her hands on the top of the door jamb for balance, as I once again stuck her tight pussy from behind. Watching a guy we just met just an hour or two before pleasure my woman while fucking his female counterpart was just a mind blowing experience and after a few more minutes of this, I moaned that I was about to cum.

To my surprise, the second I said this, Rhonda pulled me out of her, turned around and dropped to her knees. She ripped the condom off and began plunging and pumping my cock as far as she could in her mouth. I felt the climax of the century wash over my entire body and before I could even stop it, I felt a huge, warm load of cum shoot out of my dick and don’t even think it stopped in Rhonda’s mouth but shot so hard it went right down her throat. She continued to pump away with her mouth causing mini orgasms until she swallowed every single drop. She looked up at me with a satisfied look in her eyes as her tongue licked her lips.
Rhonda got back on her feet and turned around to see how things were going with her hubby and my Queen. I could tell Roger was getting close to cumming and after a minute or two more of feeling the sensation of my Queen’s amazing pussy, he too said he was very close.

Not to be outdone, my Queen quickly dismounted him, turned to face him as she got down on her knees, pulling the condom off quickly and putting her mouth completely over his throbbing cock and went down on him so hard that she took his entire 8 inches completely in her mouth. The pressure she exerted on his dick alone caused him to shoot his load in her mouth. But she didn’t swallow it. She kept it in her mouth until she drained every single drop from his balls.
When he couldn’t cum anymore, she quickly got up and stepped in front of Rhonda. My Queen then shocked me when she pulled Rhonda close to her and gave her a deep kiss. I then realized that she was filling Rhonda’s mouth with Roger’s warm cum, causing Rhonda to swallow the second load of the night. Apparently this was a huge turn on for Rhonda and it was a sexy hot sight for the rest of us to witness.

After some more kissing between the Nubian Goddesses, we began to get dressed. All of us were quiet for a few minutes as we contemplated what we just had done. After using the sink to clean up a bit, we took turns exiting the restroom in pairs, wondering who our visitor was earlier. The bar cleared out some and after exchanging numbers with our newly found friends, we paid the bill and left the bar.

On the car ride home, we could do nothing but talk about the experience and laugh and joke the whole ride home. When we got home, we had another round of amazing sex still flying high on the encounter earlier that night. We fell asleep into a peaceful slumber in each other’s arms. Happy and content and in total love with one another.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story
This story was great. It painted an amazingly erotic picture, I look forward to seeing more. Tell hubby he did a great job.

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.86 seconds