Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Very Best Thank You
Christine was a close friend of my wife, they had known each other for many years and she still lived about a half mile from us. She had divorced about five years ago and at about forty five was about ten years older than my wife Jayne. She was nevertheless still a very attractive lady with a good figure and an excellent dress sense, there was just a hint of grey in her brown hair which she wore at collar length.
Since her divorce there had been no relationships although Jayne had suggested that she had dated a couple of times.
Things had been a bit difficult for her over the past fortnight in that her grown up son who no longer lived at home had sustained a serious leg injury in a motor cycle accident. Christine had no transport of her own and Jayne and I had been driving her to the hospital where her son had been having some extensive surgery on his damaged leg.
On this occasion Jayne was away on a course so I drove Christine to the hospital that evening. It was all good news the surgeon felt the surgery had all gone well and there was just a possibility that he might have a slight limp after physiotherapy.
Christine was of course in a buoyant mood and expressed her gratitude for the lifts to the hospital and suggested it would be a good idea if when we called at her place she would book us a table at a local restaurant and we should eat out, her treat., that where this story begins.

“Sorry no tables available for tonight, looks like we may have to drive”
Christine said as she put the phone down.
“I have a better idea” I replied “Lets just have a Chinese delivered, if you don't mind the dirty dishes.”
“Brilliant there is a menu here some place, I had a couple of cases of wine delivered last week, but lets start with a couple of G &Ts” she replied. “You can sort out the drinks while I get changed, one more little job for you...undo this bloody dress.”
She turned her back to me and tipped her head forward.
I fumbled with the fastening, eventually getting it undone, I don't know why but I drew the zip all the way down to her waist, exposing the black straps of her slip and bra. She turned smiled and said “ You done that before, haven't you.” she chuckled and made her way to the bathroom.
I busied myself setting out the table, selecting a couple of bottles of wine, and preparing the gin and tonics.
A voice from behind me said
“My drink ready yet ? “
I turned to face her, she had taken her dress off and was standing in her black slip, her hand outstretched to accept her drink.
Christine in the past had demonstrated that she was not uncomfortable about being in our company in her underwear. Quite often Jayne and Christine would return to our place from a shopping trip and try on the dresses and other clothes they had bought in our lounge, if I was about the house my presence would be ignored.
I had seen her in her slip on more than one occasion but this was a bit different, we were alone in quite a relaxed situation.
The slip clung to her figure the plunging neck showed a generous cleavage and the outline of a black lace bra, a light dusting of freckles adorned her bare shoulders either side of the string straps of her bra and slip.
“Pretty slip” I stammered, I could feel a rapid erection developing.
“Thank you, did a bit of retail therapy yesterday ” she smiled and replied “I had better go and finish getting changed.”
“No particular hurry” I said softly.
“More compliments” Christine said with a nervous laugh
She picked up her drink and headed for the bedroom.
I honestly wondered for a moment if I should follow her, but thought perhaps not, maybe I am misreading the signs.
When Christine returned she looked really smart in a pale blue flared skirt that reached to just above her knee and a white vee necked top top that was just slightly translucent so that sometimes the outline of her black lace bra showed through. No tights or stockings, bare foot, just a simple gold ankle chain
We placed our telephone order for a range of Chinese dishes, by the time the food arrived we were just about to start our second bottle of Chardonnay, it was worth the wait, it was very good.
We chatted about the past couple of months and what a relief that every thing at last seemed to have worked out.
The wine I think was having an effect on both of us, we talked about relationships and how things had changed, she admitted she was twenty three, a year before she married that she first had full sex. In her words “I had just let them touch up to that time.”
I began to clear away the dishes and was standing at the kitchen counter about to load the dish washer when Christine standing behind me said.
“Leave that I will take care of it tomorrow.”
I turned to face her, she took hold of my wrist and said softly.
“Sorry I just wanted tonight to be a sort of treat for all help you have given me.”
Christine leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, it was a bit more than a mother in laws simple peck, she seemed to linger and our tongues touched briefly
She looked up at me and said quietly.
“Just wanted to say Thank You”
I put my hands around her waist pulled her close and said
“My turn to say thank you”
Kissing her fully on the lips, the kiss was open mouthed, I knew she must be able to feel my erection pressed up against her, I let my right hand slip under her top onto the bare skin of her back my left hand I lowered to rest on her buttocks.
I pulled away from the kiss and whispered
“We should not really be doing this.”
“I know, I know. but I want to.” she stammered.
She seem to recover her composure a little and looking into my eyes said.
“Lets do it, just this once, “ she paused smiled and continued “No need for precautions, I trust you and I can't get pregnant.”
Christine sensed my surprise at hearing her talk in that way.
“Look” she said Softly “We have both been there before, not teenagers experimenting, lots of experience. We should be able to talk about these things.” She paused and continued “ I have noticed the way look at me sometimes.”
I put my arm around her waist pulled her close
“Sorry” I replied
“Don't be” she said “Truth is I feel quite flattered that you feel that way.”
Kissing her her on the lips I moved my right hand up from her waist under her top to gently cup her breast, she tensed as my finger traced the outline of her erect nipple through the silky material of her slip and bra.
She drew away from the kiss.
“We have all night” she said, gently moving my hand down to her waist.
“Oh I'm all disappointed now, you have a delightful figure “ I said.
“I love your compliments better than, nice tits, but please not up against or on top of the kitchen counter. I am going to make a quick trip to the loo, get a couple more drinks and make yourself comfortable on the sofa.” she replied.
With that she headed for the bathroom.
In the lounge Christine had a very large and very comfortable leather sofa. I refreshed our glasses, turned the main lights down, put the scatter cushions on the floor, slipped off my shoes and settled down on the sofa.
Christine returned and sat down beside me drawing her legs up onto the sofa, I drew her close so that she was lying across my lap, I placed my hand on her knee and kissed her, our tongues exploring each others mouths.
Slowly I moved my hand up the outside of her leg pushing her skirt upwards until It rested on her hip touching the narrow waistband of her panties, clearly she had abandoned the slip when she went to the toilet.
Kissing her gently on the neck I traced the waistband of her panties from her hip across her tummy she gripped me a little more firmly when my hand slipped between her legs and rested on the triangle of lace that covered her vagina.
Gently Christine pushed me away and stood up, standing with her back to me she raised her arms, she said nothing it was clear what she was anticipating I gently lifted her top over her breasts and off over her head.
Still with her back to me a slight tremor in her voice she said “The zip is at the back.”
I undid the fastening at her waist and drew down the zip, Christine eased the skirt over her hips let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it.
The panties were brief and translucent lace, barely covering her buttocks her black string like bra straps crossed her freckled shoulders and back, she turned to face me, the panties had a triangle of silk just covering her vagina her nipples showed clearly through the lace of the bra.
“You look stunning” I said and continuing in a lowered voice “I want you.”
Christine stepped forward kissed me on the lips and tugged at my shirt.
“I think you are a little overdressed” She said
As I struggled out of my shirt she was undoing my belt, a little thrill ran through me as she drew down my trouser zip her fingers briefly touched my erection.
I struggled out of my trousers and quickly removed my socks aware and a little embarrassed that my slip underpants did not always cover my erection.
I pulled her toward me, our lips met, our tongues exploring each others mouths, I thrilled at my hands touching the bare soft skin of her back and waist.
I slipped her bra straps off her shoulders and my right hand searched along the thin black strip of material that crossed her back.
She stepped back slightly and said softly
“Fasteners at the front.”
I reached between her breasts, the outline of her nipples showed clearly through the material, I released the little hook and the material fell limp over her breasts.
Christine let her arms fall to her sides and the bra fell to the floor behind her.
She had delightful breasts, with large dark nipples, full and very slightly sagging now released from the bra.
I pulled her close again electricity surged through me as I felt those delightful breasts pressed against my naked chest.
I whispered in her ear “Nice tits.”
Christine laughed and said quietly “Bastard.”
Still standing I guided her hands that were on my hips inside the waistband of my slip underpants so that her hands rested on my buttocks.
“Nice Bum” she whispered.
With one swift movement she eased the slip over my hips so that they fell to the floor around my ankles.
Her hand closed around my erection, my right hand now rested on the triangle of material that covered her vagina.
Breathing deeply now, she seemed tense and in soft but hesitant voice she said.
“Please lets go slowly, I am a bit nervous and its been a while.”
“Are you sure you want to ? “ I questioned
She looked up and nodded.
I moved over to the sofa and lay down on my back held my hands out to her and said
“ OK you set the pace from here on. “
Christine walked toward me, she paused standing by my head and slowly stepped out of her panties.
She just stood for a moment naked except for a gold ankle chain, her breasts heaved as she breathed deeply, just below her flat belly her vagina was completely shaved.
Christine climbed onto the sofa and kneeled with one leg either side of my hips, she reached down grasped my erection and lowered herself onto it.
The head of my penis barely entered she was just so tense and dry, she tried a little harder but it was not going to happen.
She moved gently off me and knelt beside the sofa.
“Sorry” she said in a broken voice, her eyes were slightly wet.
“I should have got some KY”... she sobbed.
I put my finger on her lips...”Shhh it happens, my fault I should have seen you were tense, do you still want to ? “ I questioned quietly “Because I know a cure.”
Christine nodded.
I stood and arranges two cushions on the sofa, one on the very edge of the sofa, taking her hand I arranged her sitting on the cushion on the extreme edge of the sofa.
Kneeling in front of her I started to kiss her upper thighs gently, I let my hand rest on her vagina, She gasped as my second finger sank into her vulva and touched the little projection I was searching for.
I spread her legs as wide as was possible without hurting her, she squirmed a little as I placed my hands either side of her slit and opened her using my thumbs.
Her whole body heaved as I drew my tongue from her anus upwards to sink into her pink tunnel, my tongue found the little projection I had touched with my finger, her whole body shuddered.
I teased it with my tongue sucking gently.
Christine gasped
“Yes yes !”
I reached upwards and cupped her breasts my fingers on her nipples.
She shook her head from side to side and breathing deeply exclaimed
“Fuck ! don't stop.“
Her whole body trembled, I felt her thrust her hips toward my mouth and suddenly everything became very wet.
We both stood up, her inner thighs down to her knees glistened with moisture.
Quickly I threw the cushions on to the floor and eased Christine onto her back on the sofa, positioning myself between her legs I entered her, not fully just a couple of inches.
“Yes Yes” she panted “That is so good.”
Slowly I started to move in and out of her still not penetrating her fully letting the head of my penis slide repeatedly over her erect little button.
When I sensed her tense a little I slowed and withdrew for a moment.
Her hands clasped my buttocks pulling me into her.
“Please please don't stop” she gasped breathed in deeply and speaking almost at a shout continued “Fuck me now as hard as you can.”
I looked into her eyes and said softly
“If I hurt you just say stop”
Christine nodded slowly.
I placed one of the cushions from the floor under her buttocks and holding her ankles spread her legs and raised them up toward her head opening her pink vagina.
I then eased into her, eventually as far as I could my testicles touching her anus.
She flung her head to one side, her hands clasped at the cushions.
I started to thrust in and out of her using the full length of my member.
“ Yes yes yes please” she almost shouted.
I increased the tempo of my thrusts, she thrashed her head from side to side her body shuddering and everything under her now soaking wet.
I held off my orgasm as long as I could, then I just had to let go, twitching inside her releasing my seamen into her, her hands on my buttocks pressed me into her and I felt her vagina spasm on my penis.
She threw her head back and gasped “Yes..yes.. thrusting her hips at me “ Don't stop”.
Christine pulled me closer as I released more seamen into her, my thrusts slowed I just lay there still inside her.
After a short while I withdrew my shrinking penis from her and pulled her close.
She kissed me and speaking quietly said.
“That was so good, that's never happened before, I started to cum when you went down on me, Jayne is such a lucky girl.”
We showered together and agreed that this was to be a just a one time thing, although I think we both knew that if the opportunity arose we just might take full advantage of the situation.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
very nice story
well written and very sexy

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Excellent way for the lady to properly “thank you”
Nicely written and very enjoyable erotic event.

If this reply breaks our rules please