User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
del20240117214437
Tanning at a friends
My wife's friend asked her to go by and look after the yard while they are away. She said we could use their pool and since it been so hot we have been there the last 3 days. I like when the wife tans topless and she has worn a thong on 2 of the days. They have security cameras which can see into the pool area depending on where we sit. The wife is trying not to be in the view of the camera. She said it's not too respectful to use someone's pool and be naked. I am not sure if the husband will care if he sees anything? she has walked around in her thong but mostly hidden when topless.
Not sure what to think.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don’t think it’s unreasonable for her to be topless during the warm weather, especially in a private garden. I’m sure the husband will enjoy seeing your wife topless and I think it’s a decent payment for allowing you both to use his pool.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What happens when the home owner gets back and invites you over for a pool day ? Does your wife wear her thong and go topless since they already saw her that way ?

del20240117214437
Well not sure they have. Maybe if they check the footage? But either way I wouldnt care if she did and would prefer it actually...

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Nothing wrong with going topless ! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm sure not everyone thinks the same but to us topless and a thong seem pretty normal.

cool angel

del20240117214437
Ya I wish that was the norm... I think its fine and people should be more laid back.
We need to live in the keys so that can be her fulltime outfit.
At least being topless in Ontario is legal.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds