Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
DP cumshot
My ex wife and I used to enjoy swinging in the past and my favourite part was when she would want me and anorther guy to suck each others cocks then double fuck her sometimes both in her pussy or ass sometimes one in each. I loved it when we were both fucking her in the same hole and he would start to cum and I could feel the pulsing of his hard cock against mine and the spread of his hot cum all over and around my cock as her pussy crushed or cocks harder together making the sensation even stronger making me cum in a very short time adding to the sticky mess that I then loved to eat out of her before kissing her and sharing the hot sticky salty creampie.

Any couples out there want to let me experience this fantastic sensation with them? PLEASE

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
DP
I agree. I've done a vaginal DP several times. It's really sexy, erotic and hot to have your cock stuffed in a wet pussy with another guy, sliding on each other. It's such a good sloppy mess when both guys cum. Good creampie, too.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
DP
Although it's been awhile since I've had my pussy dp'ed, I love it for all the reasons you mentioned. I really love it when my husband or our partner start taunting each other while they're pumping me. It's like a contest for them, which will be able to hold out the longest before cumming. Such a turn on for me, always makes my pussy snap harder when they're drilling me.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love it
I DP’ed a friends wife with him in her pussy. It was amazing for all of us. I’d sell my soul to do it again, most especially anally. Takes a special girl for sure, something you’d have to work up to. I’d give anything.

sscd
DP
One in ass one in pussy I've done. Two dicks in one hole. Nope and probably wont.

hotwifecoupletx
We tried DPP once. We had been on a break awhile due to typical parenting stuff.

When we got back into it our first time out happened to be with a short Hispanic guy who was ... I guess you could say "obsessed" with it. He wanted that really bad
I thought, OK.

Wifey said she was game so we tried. WE tried and tried and at a number of positions.
Thing is, I'm average, just a little thicker, his cock was actually smaller. I figured it would be easy and Wifey was really wet.
We just couldn't make it work. I think we tried for about an hour.

Sort of like trying to drive a nail into a live bois'd ark tree, LOL
We finally had to settle for "normal"...