Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Suck/Fuck for Promotion ?
Good day lovely Ladies.

Has anybody ever Sucked, Fucked, allow a Fondle, Flashed.... for a promotion of a raise ?

We would love to hear your stories, specially the ladies.
Hubbies welcome to share if your wife did this.

Personally I have never been invited to do any of those, but then, I'm a guy !! LOL

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
According to #metoo id stay far away from any such thing
Cos i know whats good for me
Just saying

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yeah...done both!
Went from Chief Coffee Maker to Official Dishwasher CEO.
Hubby got promoted to Lawn Care Engineer!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never did any of the above. Got to where I am on my other talents and serious work.

I have been groped at work. Have also been propositioned several times. Warned all of them that the next time wouldn't be funny, and I do have a sense of humor about crude jokes and such. But don't put your hands on me without getting the okay and especially not at work.

Most interestingly, I once had a tech guy working on the system in my office and he got very red-faced and embarrassed one time and said he would have to come back later. Not thinking anything, I asked what was wrong. He said, I have to go under your desk to move some cables. Something like that. There I was in my skirt, not realizing he would have been looking right there.

Anyway, ended up that we have a once in a while fun time together. He's a nerd, but just does something for me.

smile

takethecoastroadhome
Chwarae Teg (Welsh for Fairplay)
To be real for a minute....despite the fantasy/imagination element of the post, its pretty distasteful in all honesty....

Equality is not a dream but an expectation in the modern workplace, good character and abiity is all you need to progress, coupled with opportunity, whilst i'm into sexual fun, i'm not into misogonyand missappropration of human rights. Whilst I don't dissregard the fact that it happens, and continues to happen, far from it, we need to illuminate the dark corners of humanity, and indeed be the change we want to see in the world.

J x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Promotion
I've had several women in superior postions at work. Non were bosses. But I got sucked and fucked many times by couger work mates.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds