User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JackMasterForever
Sex on, in, or with car.
Okay, we all know the "back seat" fun that we can tell as I took my high school sweethearts virginity in the back seat of my then car, taught an old girlfriend that Anal Sex = better than Vaginal in the back and front seat, and have one friend and one old girlfriend who fucked their cars. They would have the car running with a stickshift and cowgirl-ride the stick with the engine throbbing. My friend has been fucking her car for 22 years and is married and still incorporates into her routine. She has a 2008 Mustang now but she used to have a Corvette.

Who has done their partner on the hood? Trunk? At the beach with the car as prop? In the woods?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I think all of us here will have some experience sexually with cars.
Ive done from seats, back seats, in the back of a estate (station wagon if your USA). Also done the gear stick thing but not with the engine running...yet!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy sex in my car, sometimes by myself. Sometimes with others. Not as comfy as a big hotel bed though.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Bj while driving and on the hood is prob usual i guess

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.16 seconds