User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
thehairlesscat
naked modelling
anyone been the subject of a life art class, where you were naked? i'm thinking of doing it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

Well posting photos on this Site is a great way to start a life class ! rolleyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
cherry2pop
Go for it nothing to lose, good luck smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have done it... and it was a fabulous experience thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Life Model
I contacted a near by art center that holds life drawing classes. I am waiting for when they need a model. Hopefully in the next few months I will get to pose for a class. In reading about it, the posing can be challenging, standing still or seated for a long period of time. My practice posing is showing me how out of shape I really am. I do hope to model and do a good job for the artists.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I’ve done a small amount of nude photos for serious amateur photographers and once you get past the nerves it’s great fun and an amazing feeling to do it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude posing for life drawing classes
I have done the posing and loved it. It does take some getting used to it; because you are the only naked person in the room. On top of that, everyone sees all of your body from different angle and all the little flaws in their full view. I just relaxed and focused on a subject while in the pose and soon the time was over, usually 3 hours over two to three sessions with various poses. I also did it at a university art class with persons just over 18 years old, talk about young looking kids looking at an older person. I also was hairless all over and that was quite a surprise to a lot of viewers, kind of whispering about my genitals and semi hard penis.
In other art classes, the older artists were used to this and was very common so it was not a big deal. I liked to entertain their suggested poses, some of which were considered erotic and sometimes would stimulate an erection. I did the posing fro many years and sometimes for free to allow the class to function and thrive because there wasn't enough money from artists to have paid models. I didn't mind not being paid, just because I enjoyed being naked in front of strangers, gave me so much stimulation from the experience that I believe it was euphoric. If you think you can sit motionless fro hours totally naked in front of a lot of people, go for it. I loved it. Good luck to everyone.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
From what I understand..It's not easy to pose for long sessions.
Especially maintaining the state of The Penis....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Raven2005 said: From what I understand..It's not easy to pose for long sessions.
Especially maintaining the state of The Penis....

artclasses rarely paint hardones raven, where the heck do you look at art??

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i signed up to be a nude model in my 20th
Thought it might help me, being insecure about my body
The opposite happened,
the painter complained my natural B cup boobs fell to the side,
instead of pointing to the roof
I never tried again

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great idea
I think this sounds fantastic. The idea of being nude in front of a class painting me. wow. Not sure I would be welcome but I just might look into this!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Model for photographer
I have the chance to have a photo session done locally in Tampa. I am thinking of going for it. I think it would be awesome. Of course the photo session could get physical too they say if I allow. What do you think? I want to go for it but.....

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.56 seconds