Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Verified non-premium females allowed to block
A valid statement was made in status today by SEB. The real ladies of this site have to put up with a ton of crap from the mental midgets who think they can say whatever they like. Non-premiums can only block a very small number but I think that if they are verified females they should be allowed unlimited blocks. That way they can ignore the asshats and enjoy themselves. If they aren't enjoying the site, being harassed, insulted and treated like dirt every day then they will leave the site and then where will the site be? Just another place where wankers trade webpics? My 2c

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
What Justcuz said.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
muckingforon said: What Justcuz said.

What Mucking said about Justcuz,.We should look after the fine genuine, verified women we are graced with here, if they are hounded off the site by fucknuckles then this place will surely die. Give females far more block numbers, if verified, give them unlimited block ability, that way perhaps some women won't feel that they have no other option than to leave, I fully support SEB in her stance on this.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
PS. NN, women are your most precious asset to this site, without looking after them, you will lose them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
what TopCat57 said about what Mucking said about what Justcuz said.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Equality for the sexes, If they get more, I want more.

I am in no way advocating driving anyone away, the site needs them irreverant lil coks to convert to premium to whak they deek silly and coff up real hard earned $ cash.

If non prem get it, I want it and more! male female verified or fake.

Paints target on my back* go ahead shoot... tell me no females = no site .. heard it AD NAUSEUM ! water off a crispy skin duck's back.

The best solution to the subject was reached after 3 hours!

It is in the hands of the Supreme being.

smoke

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thankyou for making this thread Just and thanks for the backup from everyone so far..

My status wasn't just about myself,it was made to hopefully help other members who are in my position..

Many here are harassed in different ways,personally i get messages telling me to get nude,it's a nude site so why are you clothed...why are you here if you won't show anything...blah blah...many of these messages come from new members too...i've been here around 13 years and i'm being told what to do..

What can i do about it??...right now i can do nothing unless i pay premium...

So these nasty pointless people can continue to post what they like and when they like on MY content and i can't do a thing..

I'm sick of hearing people telling me to man up or grow a thick skin etc...but what is the point when i have no control over my own content...anyone can harass me and just walk away and return as they please...all i can do is hope they move on and forget about me...but if they do there is always another around the corner...

If we had the ability to block anyone then surely it will stop the pricks from having the power to abuse and harass who they like...

I come here to have fun and banter with everyone...sure the lovely comments and PM's do feel good...but when i log in and read a comment saying ''Why are you here if you aren't naked,what is the point'' the fun is zapped straight outta me and i just can't be bothered because that vile person is floating around and i can't do shit about it...

A simple change would make a massive difference surely......give us some power and an extra bit of privacy please.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
SexyEnglishBabe said: Thankyou for making this thread Just and thanks for the backup from everyone so far..

My status wasn't just about myself,it was made to hopefully help other members who are in my position..

Many here are harassed in different ways,personally i get messages telling me to get nude,it's a nude site so why are you clothed...why are you here if you won't show anything...blah blah...many of these messages come from new members too...i've been here around 13 years and i'm being told what to do..

What can i do about it??...right now i can do nothing unless i pay premium...

So these nasty pointless people can continue to post what they like and when they like on MY content and i can't do a thing..

I'm sick of hearing people telling me to man up or grow a thick skin etc...but what is the point when i have no control over my own content...anyone can harass me and just walk away and return as they please...all i can do is hope they move on and forget about me...but if they do there is always another around the corner...

If we had the ability to block anyone then surely it will stop the pricks from having the power to abuse and harass who they like...

I come here to have fun and banter with everyone...sure the lovely comments and PM's do feel good...but when i log in and read a comment saying ''Why are you here if you aren't naked,what is the point'' the fun is zapped straight outta me and i just can't be bothered because that vile person is floating around and i can't do shit about it...

A simple change would make a massive difference surely......give us some power and an extra bit of privacy please.

Absafuckinlutely: )

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's a fair point.

There's often a guilty until you're proven innocent culture on here at times too, that needs to change.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
There is the possibility for nudles to go premium for a day and block as many assholes as wanted thumbup

I do feel they should be reported pref with screen shots to live
And NN should show some cojones
3 times your outta here
There are plenty assholes here being blocket that just keep finding new people to harass

But then wtf do i know im so bloody negative rolleyes

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I also agree with justcuz and it should be full blocks, not the half baked blocks we've got now.
Going premium for a day just does not cut it, as the eejits just return with new accounts.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
EmuLater said: I also agree with justcuz and it should be full blocks, not the half baked blocks we've got now.
Going premium for a day just does not cut it, as the eejits just return with new accounts.

thats why i long time said 3 times out, even the most stubborn will get tired of creating new accounts so often
As is now, nothing happens

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Artistic said:
EmuLater said: I also agree with justcuz and it should be full blocks, not the half baked blocks we've got now.

thats why i long time said 3 times out, even the most stubborn will get tired of creating new accounts so often

That's just it, they don't get tired of it, so just give verified women carte blanche blocking ability.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
EmuLater said:
Artistic said:

That's just it, they don't get tired of it, so just give verified women carte blanche blocking ability.

as now they dont get thrown out

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As Emu says,having premium for just a day won't help..

If i was to be premium for one day and block certain people what happens to the others who decide to be dickheads once my premium expires?

Do i buy another days worth of premium just to block them too?

It will be like groundhog day all the time.

It will only work if NN allows non-prem the ability to block fully.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
SexyEnglishBabe said: As Emu says,having premium for just a day won't help..

If i was to be premium for one day and block certain people what happens to the others who decide to be dickheads once my premium expires?

Do i buy another days worth of premium just to block them too?

It will be like groundhog day all the time.

It will only work if NN allows non-prem the ability to block fully.

thats why i said NN should grow a pair and throw them out
If every time they made a new account they got reported 3 times and was thrown O U T
they might learn something
What would free full block learn them? To move on to next account or next victim
NO lesson learned

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Having the full blocking ability would be there for us to protect ourselves whenever we need to..

If they move on to someone else then the next person will also block them,if they don't then that's their choice..

Banning them won't do anything as they'll just create a new account each time,you see yourself many times the amount of new members we get these days.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
My name is Clittylicker and I approve of this message. smile

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Arti, you know full well that the same people return day after day after day after day to post the same pics so what's the difference here? Even if an IP address is blocked, people can just get another IP address. Those that get the abuse need to be able to control the abuse themselves by being able to block the eejits every time they return.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
EmuLater said: Arti, you know full well that the same people return day after day after day after day to post the same pics so what's the difference here? Even if an IP address is blocked, people can just get another IP address. Those that get the abuse need to be able to control the abuse themselves by being able to block the eejits every time they return.

i see my opinion is woshing over your heasd
Im agreeing with you but as is now nothing happens
But keep living in lala land thinking a full block would help

Mods or NN could see a 1-2-3 rule breask and delete account, then there wouldnt be much to argue about
A PM could go out saying you broke a rule, break 3 and your out

NN himself already said banning wont help due to vpn
It let you adults figure it out

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Artistic said:
EmuLater said: Arti, you know full well that the same people return day after day after day after day to post the same pics so what's the difference here? Even if an IP address is blocked, people can just get another IP address. Those that get the abuse need to be able to control the abuse themselves by being able to block the eejits every time they return.

i see my opinion is woshing over your heasd
Im agreeing with you but as is now nothing happens
But keep living in lala land thinking a full block would help

Mods or NN could see a 1-2-3 rule breask and delete account, then there wouldnt be much to argue about
A PM could go out saying you broke a rule, break 3 and your out

NN himself already said banning wont help due to vpn
It let you adults figure it out

Deleting accounts does not help - they come back infinitum, you know that. You are whooshing over your own head. A full block would prevent the eejits from seeing any of a person's content and therefore they would be unable to comment on anything that the person posts. It is done on other free sites and works perfectly well. It's a shame NN refuses to implement it here. Implementing a better block facility would stop decent female members leaving the site and may also see more people paying for premium as they would feel better protected from the eejits. I'm not female, but I too would like to fully block certain individuals. When someone I block still sees what I post, they still troll behind my back so to speak. If you see any status with the word "petunia" in it, that is my trolls pathetic way of trolling me. He has been trolling me for years because he thinks I am someone else but he is deluded and a believer in conspiracy theories.

When something that is useful to the members of the site is implemented instead of winks and the ability to pimp members photos in status, I would be more likely to renew. I have been a member for over 12 years, most of that time premium, but I am taking a break from premium for the time being.

Here is a PM I received from a member who is no longer here:

To EmuLater
Subject Merry Xmas and a happy new year

Body to ya hun and.... just in case you are wondering why I never talked to ya on here for ages at one
time. I was told on good authority you were one and the same guy as my nemesis on here. Won't
mention no names but this guy has caused sooo much hassle on NN both to me and my closest
mates so I .......ignored you completely.

I was then told......,again on good authority by some one else,months later, that, in fact you
weren't actually this guy after all.

Very contrived, I know but there ya go

(Name) xxx

The first person she is referring to as being a good authority is my troll, who still believes I am this person despite being told on numerous times that I am not them. Trust anything they say at your own peril. The PM above was not the only one I received apologising for being misled by a conspiracy theorist. If I had one full block I would be happy as they would no longer see me whether they are logged in or out and neither would I see them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Emu...

NN isn't refusing to change the block feature,i messaged him and he simply said he forgot about it being premium and will consider it..

So fingers crossed and thanks for the input.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
SexyEnglishBabe said: Emu...

NN isn't refusing to change the block feature,i messaged him and he simply said he forgot about it being premium and will consider it..

So fingers crossed and thanks for the input.

Dear SEB..you sure have stiered up a few issues..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i fully support this thread and SEB and others on their points- would REALLY REALLY like a real block. if i don't want a particular user to see my pictures or posts, I should be able to deny them the right to see them. We are told to block and ignore, but that simply IS NOT GOOD enough, their rude remarks AND LIKES still find their way to us, somehow.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I agree with the ideas that verified members period regardless of sex should be given more blocks.

But 2 things even premium members have a limit on the number of people we can block, I've reached it before. And no block system will ever be perfect trolls will always find a way to make people miserable.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I just think that the harder we make it for trolls and the harder we hammer them for trolling, the better the site will be. Make it hard enough and they will go elsewhere.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Was this ever implemented ?
Women posting their own photos is the lifeblood of this site.
Was this great idea ever actioned ? (I'm premium so I can't tell)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Agreed on the idiots

It's the standard things all over, the relative few who are blockheads do screw it up for all. Yes, it would be ideal if people paid for premium, but those non-premium members that post as opposed to those who do not post should get a higher level of accommodation from the site.

No posts, no NN. It's a straight line. As a site, if we treat the non premium members who post the same as the blockheads, then let's face it, there are many many options of other sites to post. Yes, I happen to feel NN is the best amateur site there is, but that doesn't negate the fact that options abound. There has to be a reasonable middle ground so folks like SEB feel welcomed and safe, and idiots that don't have good things to say don't have free rein to spread their hate.

Having unlimited blocks for female members is a fair request, it should be honoured.

Let's do what we need to do to keep NN going for future generations... wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don't EU online privacy laws that require NN to do this (and more) for ALL its users?

This website is stuck in the early 2000s and needs to get its act together.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
As a free member three blocks were included, but with the recent premium changes, you cannot even get to those three blocks anymore if you are an expired premium member.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
EmuLater said: As a free member three blocks were included, but with the recent premium changes, you cannot even get to those three blocks anymore if you are an expired premium member.

Perhaps I should go to bed, what do you mean you can't even get to those 3 blocks anymore and what premium changes? I usually only need 3 and thankfully I have never been bothered by anyone here....Night Night Emusleep1

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds