User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Why I don't see men with erected cock in public...I always wonder, how that phenomenon occur, from l
Why I don't see men with erected cock in public... Hehehe lol. I just wonder, how that phenomenon occur, from a loose cock it get big big big raise raise, bigger bigger raised lol... Are you guys never get tune on in public or beach seeing any sexy woman... But however I just love watching that happening mmmhhh I have asked this to few of my partner and I have heard them as well, but still wish to know here, just as a naughty move hehehe lol

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

That happens more in adolescence when the homones are rampant !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
gee152
I still get aroused once in a while a sexy woman walking down the street or in a bar etc. I still do what I always did and wiggle it round so it points up my belly and is less obvious. Sadly there is a lot more belly now to camouflage it lol

thehairlesscat
i do sometimes get hard om the beach. quite embarrassing lol

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
As mentioned above, it happens a lot less these days than during adolescence. If it happens in the course of the day, I'll shift it around a bit so it points upwards and to the side in my underwear. As for the beach, I'll just stay seated (or lying face-down) until the thought passes. Going into the cold water also helps keep things managrably contained.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
would suggest that the men you may often see on a beach, nude or otherwise, are regulars there and are most likely a bit "desensitised" to the view of the ladies and are less often going to have an erection while there
the guys who would have an erection or get erect a lot on a beach by the sight of all the lovely ladies know it would and does happen so to save them embarrassment they are not going to go there and be seen with their erection or figure out ways to hide it so as not to upset or offend anyone
just my thoughts and not saying it would be correct but makes sense to me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love having a hard-on on a nudist beach

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had it many times in crowded Subways thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
alley52cat said:

That happens more in adolescence when the homones are rampant !

Very high level wording, for me who is Hindi speaking person hehehe however thx for replying

Forum Level:
Just getting started
gee152 said: I still get aroused once in a while a sexy woman walking down the street or in a bar etc. I still do what I always did and wiggle it round so it points up my belly and is less obvious. Sadly there is a lot more belly now to camouflage it lol

Well nice trick I can say, u seem naughty hehehe, but still I wonder some boner would be seen or not?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thehairlesscat said: i do sometimes get hard om the beach. quite embarrassing lol

Well your reply is genuine, but being lady from my point of view, I would love seeing that, but you will not believe that I have never seen it, even onbeach place, because my eye first go on boner part of man boxer

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TumescentTom said: As mentioned above, it happens a lot less these days than during adolescence. If it happens in the course of the day, I'll shift it around a bit so it points upwards and to the side in my underwear. As for the beach, I'll just stay seated (or lying face-down) until the thought passes. Going into the cold water also helps keep things managrably contained.

Well I still wonder, how can you move your dick in public.
Well sitting down is a best trick, but still their would be some boner seen? Or not.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ausfoIey said: would suggest that the men you may often see on a beach, nude or otherwise, are regulars there and are most likely a bit "desensitised" to the view of the ladies and are less often going to have an erection while there
the guys who would have an erection or get erect a lot on a beach by the sight of all the lovely ladies know it would and does happen so to save them embarrassment they are not going to go there and be seen with their erection or figure out ways to hide it so as not to upset or offend anyone
just my thoughts and not saying it would be correct but makes sense to me

Sure this can be the trick to avoid such places where you get hard. I just very much interested in knowing all this fact and therefore ask by this thread and very happy to see good reply from people

Forum Level:
Just getting started
DaveVicky said: I love having a hard-on on a nudist beach

U r naughty hehehe

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ArminS said: I had it many times in crowded Subways thumbup1

And what you exactly did after getting hard, if you could share please

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sure-it happens
I was once the Secretary of a sports club.
Three brothers were members and one of them was married to Caroline.
Dress for this sport always consisted of white singlet or Tshirt and small cut white shorts.
Occasionally Caroline would turn up at the sports hall, whether to be with her husband, or whether we were having a club social or dance.
I could feel her presence as soon as she came in through the entrance. My cock would stand on end.
Even if I had not seen her, I would know if she was in the building.
Her mere presence - her close proximity would turn me on.
I don't know why. Pheremones, I guess.
I confided to a couple of girlfriends how Caroline affected me. These friends were very handy to have around on those odd occasions when Caroline turned up. They would discreetly take care of me. Care usually took place out in the carpark.
Caroline was the only person who had this effect on me. I did not know her and in fact, I cannot remember ever having talked to her.
If my friends were not around, I would have to leave the building while Caroline was there, to avoid embarrasing myself and other club members with my rampant display

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hard Cock in public
Very interesting point LOL . When I was younger it wasn’t too unusual for me to pop a Boner at a moment’s notice especially when I saw an attractive, sexy woman on the street, in the classroom or on the beach. I would try to cover it up with something that I was carrying or a book if I was in a classroom or maybe by crossing my legs. The problem with crossing my legs is usually that stimulated more to the point of sometimes having some pre-cum exiting from my cock. When I was in college my girlfriend brought me to the first new beach that I ever went on to. Being young and always horny I had a hard on what seem like almost that entire day but there weren’t many people at this nude beach because at the time it was not very well known. I must admit that my GF really enjoyed my hard cock entire day sometimes just looking at it other times playing with it and at one point she did suck on my hard cock for a while. The next few times that we went to the beach I would get hard as soon as I got naked but would usually just sit down or go into the water until my cock got soft. I still go to the same nude beach time now but the only time I have pulled a Boner is if somebody was playing with my cock.

Being older now I seldom pop a Boner just walking around town even if I saw a super beautiful woman. When it does happen I still do the same thing as when I was younger, that is covered up thinking not too many women would want to see my hard cock covered by my blue jeans although I would think that some guys would enjoy that. Would you take a look or even comment ?

You could always p.m. me wanted more information.

John

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I get boners embarrassingly easy, I always get them on the nude beach, as soon as I see a hairy pussy my cock goes hard, every cleaning lady at work has seen me naked with a hard cock they know it happens when I see them looking at my cock the first time that happened was embarrassing there were 2 of them chatting to me as I dried off and I could feel my cock growing and as I was talking could see they were watching it grow but neither reacted I just got the comment "bloody hell your not shy" so its just normal now they joke about it all the time, my friends wife has known me for years and she has always known how easily I get erections and plays on it, I only have to be naked near her and I go hard, I get hard when she flashes and she knows she can make me hard just talking about her boobs

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
just big enough said: I get boners embarrassingly easy, I always get them on the nude beach, as soon as I see a hairy pussy my cock goes hard, every cleaning lady at work has seen me naked with a hard cock they know it happens when I see them looking at my cock the first time that happened was embarrassing there were 2 of them chatting to me as I dried off and I could feel my cock growing and as I was talking could see they were watching it grow but neither reacted I just got the comment "bloody hell your not shy" so its just normal now they joke about it all the time, my friends wife has known me for years and she has always known how easily I get erections and plays on it, I only have to be naked near her and I go hard, I get hard when she flashes and she knows she can make me hard just talking about her boobs

Thank you, the one piece of advice that made me more comfortable on a nude beach was to shave my pussy, as my hubby assured me that it was less obvious than a hairy one. Nice to know that is true bounce bounce J

Forum Level:
Just getting started
one_cunning said:
just big enough said: I get boners embarrassingly easy, I always get them on the nude beach, as soon as I see a hairy pussy my cock goes hard, every cleaning lady at work has seen me naked with a hard cock they know it happens when I see them looking at my cock the first time that happened was embarrassing there were 2 of them chatting to me as I dried off and I could feel my cock growing and as I was talking could see they were watching it grow but neither reacted I just got the comment "bloody hell your not shy" so its just normal now they joke about it all the time, my friends wife has known me for years and she has always known how easily I get erections and plays on it, I only have to be naked near her and I go hard, I get hard when she flashes and she knows she can make me hard just talking about her boobs

Thank you, the one piece of advice that made me more comfortable on a nude beach was to shave my pussy, as my hubby assured me that it was less obvious than a hairy one. Nice to know that is true bounce bounce J

it absolutely is, not sure why it's just a reaction, I think it's because when I see hair my head sais that's a woman and she's naked that's her pussy it doesn't happen with bald ones for some reason or at least not immediately must be a recognition of maturity rather than adolescents

DadBodyDan
Yeah, interesting point and it does happen to me. Just got to be discrete, try and position it where it's not obvious. The problem is the harder it pushes against my pants the more intense the feeling.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.51 seconds