User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
thehairlesscat
nude selfies
I love posting my nude selfies, but what is the main reason you are on here?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
gee152
Looking at the pics, chatting and camming in the video chat, watching and hopefully getting a positive reaction and, of course, having a good wank jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm an exhibitionist. Pretty simple.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Reason?
Hoping to meet some people. I have met a few. I love being their photographer.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lots of reasons
Looking at the women was my original reason for being on NN. Mostly, I just I wanted to see what it was that I wasn't getting anymore.

The reasons I've stayed is because I've "met" a number of people, from all over the world, whose conversation I enjoy. Hanging around in status can be a lot of fun, hearing other people's point of view on different subjects and the open access to new ideas. I've, also, developed a bit of a voyueristic streak and something of an exhibitionist streak. Being a standup philosopher, I like seeing the interaction between people enjoying themselves, whether it be having sex, or having conversation, or having conversations about sex.

And then there are the purely hedonsitic reasons. You know? Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!!

yahoo

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.08 seconds