Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
thehairlesscat
Streaking
What is the furthest you have streaked. I mainly stick to the beach, but I have wandered a long way down the beach quite a lot

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
It depends on what you call streaking" Going for a long stroll on a nudist beach isn't streaking in my mind but would be if it wasn't a nudist beach.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here. I have never streaked, really not my thing and I don't think many would appreciate the show anyway. My wife however went through a phase of long naked walks along train tracks. She would leave her clothes hidden at one end and walk for an hour or so along rural train lines where there was no risk of confrontation by onlookers. She just enjoyed the freedom of walking along a nice area totally free, but with the added excitement of know that trains would be coming past and she could show off a little. We always planned this for mid week in the middle of the day when all kids would be in school, so no risk of kids being involved.

Her riskiest streak though was early in her exhibitionist phase when we were still living in Indonesia. We were in a tourist trap area with lots of monkeys next to a waterfall and the monkeys were a pain for grabbing wallets, cameras, and bikini tops etc as the occasional tourist was to learn. Our plan was for a monkey to conveniently grab her bikini top and bottom strings and leaver her with a 200m nude walk back to the car amongst all the tour. Needless to say it did not go quite to plan. The monkey grabbed for everything except her bikini strings which she was trying to get the monkey to grab without looking too obvious to a simpleton who wouldn't stop starring at her. In the end she had to rip off her own bikinis, give them to the monkey (with the simpleton still gawping at her thinking WTF). She then let out a squeal and made a show of trying to get her bikini off the monkey. Everyone stopped and it went quiet with all eyes on her when a fat sweaty tourist raced up, took his big sweat filled teeshirt off and covered her up. Everyone was silent as she began her walk of shame back to the car covered with his sweaty teeshirt and 40 sets of eyes all silent watching her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said:
Her riskiest streak though was early in her exhibitionist phase when we were still living in Indonesia. We were in a tourist trap area with lots of monkeys next to a waterfall and the monkeys were a pain for grabbing wallets, cameras, and bikini tops etc as the occasional tourist was to learn. Our plan was for a monkey to conveniently grab her bikini top and bottom strings and leaver her with a 200m nude walk back to the car amongst all the tour. Needless to say it did not go quite to plan. The monkey grabbed for everything except her bikini strings which she was trying to get the monkey to grab without looking too obvious to a simpleton who wouldn't stop starring at her. In the end she had to rip off her own bikinis, give them to the monkey (with the simpleton still gawping at her thinking WTF). She then let out a squeal and made a show of trying to get her bikini off the monkey. Everyone stopped and it went quiet with all eyes on her when a fat sweaty tourist raced up, took his big sweat filled teeshirt off and covered her up. Everyone was silent as she began her walk of shame back to the car covered with his sweaty teeshirt and 40 sets of eyes all silent watching her.

Lol, funny story, would love to see that.
Why did you worry about getting the monkey to pull her bikinis off, why not just whip em off and walk confidently past the gawking crowd? Would have been such a turn on.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Streaking---is that coming Back from the 70s?
In the 70s, I was in College, we made our Pledges run around Campus Naked. The Girl Groups--would always --ask when the Men were going to do it. I guess they likes seeing Cocks flop-around? I was Pledge Master---but wouldn't tell them. That way--only the Normal amount of people would be out on campus. Today it would be a "SEX Thing" --WAIT!----This could come back to Haunt us?---like the time we did "Black face" at out New Orleans party!--FUCK YOU CNN ! ------LOL .

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Smoothie 2002 said: In the 70s, I was in College, we made our Pledges run around Campus Naked. The Girl Groups--would always --ask when the Men were going to do it. I guess they likes seeing Cocks flop-around? I was Pledge Master---but wouldn't tell them. That way--only the Normal amount of people would be out on campus. Today it would be a "SEX Thing" --WAIT!----This could come back to Haunt us?---like the time we did "Black face" at out New Orleans party!--FUCK YOU CNN ! ------LOL .

the gurls wanted a good laugh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thaifan said:
lamihot said:

Lol, funny story, would love to see that.
Why did you worry about getting the monkey to pull her bikinis off, why not just whip em off and walk confidently past the gawking crowd? Would have been such a turn on.

Remember we were in Indonesia which is a very conservative country. If they knew she did the streak on purpose it would have meant jail and huge embarrassment if it public. A few days prior to her attempted streak, there was a story in the local paper about monkeys ripping womans bikini tops off, so that was our inspiration. A combination of tropical sun and too much Bintang beer likely influenced our decision to try a full nude streak but likely also lead to it not going so well.