Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
worn panties
Ok, just for the fun of it (if this has already been covered on prior threads, I apologize)...
When a guy comments on pix of ladies in undies, saying how much the guy would love to sniff and lick the inside of her well-worn panties, how do the ladies feel? -- Flattered, annoyed, disgusted, grossed out, amused? (or a combination of these, or some other feeling?...Just wondering... smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here. Sorry but my wife is not really a fan of this and thinks it is a little gross. I don't mind if she does it, but she gives a funny face if I or someone else mentions it. On a few occasions when she has just been giving a bit of a show she will flick her panty to the recipient of her show and they have sometimes sniffed her panty which she turned her nose up at. Twice now the man has put them in their mouth and she was a little wierded out by it, but let them have the panties. I can only think of 2 occasions early on in her exhibitionist career where someone has asked for her panties and she has let them have a bit of a sniff or taste.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for commenting. My point of view is, well, I love the smell and taste of fresh pussy (who doesn't?), so to me, well-worn panties is 'Second-Hand Pussy'...If the panties were downright dirty (i.e. stained in back), well, I'd say that's gross...But worn panties that rubbed against a well-maintained pussy? -- I LOVE it!...(just my opinion here -- always glad to hear everyone's pint of view!)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
(Opps -- fixing a typo at the end of my last comment) -- POINT of view....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love used panties, capturing the sexy scent of a lady's private parts, I guess its the next best thing to the real thing! (& nice phrase, "2nd hand pussy"wink LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the smell of worn panties. I find it a turn on to feel and smell them knowing they have spent hours rubbing on a sweet pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i think it can be hot

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Slutty_on_NN said: i think it can be hot

oh I would love yours sexy!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I'm kinda meh...Doug does it to check if mine are clean or dirty (he does the laundry) If he comments, which he often does I just shrug...........and then have a little smile raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Worn
Many must like them. I knew a girl at MTSU who helped pay for her education by selling hers,

biyoungwife
I say to each his own. I have been asked, but declined. Not that I find it weird....I just don't want to sell my comfortable underwear! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
panties
I,ve sold a few pairs over the years, as a female,with a cuckold hubby, i understand and quite enjoy guys getting off in a pair of my panties , i would say most guys have at some stage got off in a pair of knickers

sscd
panties
Had a guy a while back wanted to jack off in mine at the swing club. boyfriend said hell let him. You can go home without panties. He said he would give them back when he finished . I told him he could keep them. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it when my wife sits on my face in the panties she’s been wearing all day, i love the smell

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panty Play
Panty play for me is quite erotic. Fresh panties on a clean pussy that is getting wet from excitement should be removed using your teeth. Just saying...