User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Why do women like being STRETCHED open so much?
I've realized that women (mid 20's+) really enjoy having their pussy stretched out, and the more the better- even though they don't like to openly admit it. I can't saying ALL women do, but the truth is, I couldn't tell you the last one (mid 20's+) that I've been with that didn't truly enjoy having their pussies stretched open bigger and bigger!

I say this because my current g/f (late 20's, petite, and never had kids) now loves when I slowly stretch her open until I have my whole hand/fist inside her otherwise tight pussy. Although she would have never asked me to before the first time I did it, I can tell that it's what she really looks forward to every time we hook up now.

I'm not small, or below average, by any means. But then again, I'm not nearly as big as my fist either. My question is really directed to the females- What is it about having your pussy stretched wide open that is so appealing? And for all- What's the biggest you've stretched/ or have been stretched? Please include- age, frame size, and relevant details, for argument sake.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
quietwacpl
Not my woman & I've been with her since her 20's.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Some like it. Others don't. Maybe with those who do, the sensation has something to do with their G-spot.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We're not interested in providing details simply for your masturbation pleasures.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Really? I hear women say its guys trying to convince them?
I have been asked soooo many times if i wanna be fisted
and no worries ill stretch eventually....
I think i know more about my pussy than guys
OF course it will stretch it can deliver a baby
Idiots!!
But many guys complain about wife being lose after given birth

If its wished for than go ahead, im def not having it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here. I wish my wife wouldn't mind having a bit of fun in this way, but she is adamant that she will not try it. A few year back I bought a selection of dildos in various sizes and she didn't mind inserting one which was the same size as my dick just for my pleasure and I think she went one size up which she said was OK, but when she tried to use the next size up again, she just was not comfortable. We took it easy, used lube etc but she just did not want to go any bigger. This dildo was not even that big, maybe smaller than quite a few men in here, but she was adamant she did not want her pussy stretched at all.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Really?
My personal scientific sample is zero, but I admit I’m very surprised by the assertion. Fisting?? Surely that’s rare! Not my thing and sure as hell not my wife’s!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I asked and my DW calls BS... As for me ( the one without the aforementioned orfice), I like it, but what do I know....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Most don't

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Why do women like being STRETCHED open so much?

You make an extreme statement the way you say that, you
make it sound like playing with a big dildo means the goal is
to be "STRETCHED open permanently, it's muscle and that's
what it's supposed to do unless you do something so extreme
as to cause physical tissue damage.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not me. No thanks. Don't want a big one in me nor do I want to be stretched by anything else.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If she likes it and you like it, that's great for the two of you. But to say most or a large percentage of women like to be stretched doesn't seem to be justified. You must admit that, unless you're scoring as much as Wilt the Stilt Chamberlain bragged, your sample size is small. My erect penis is slightly above average in girth so it does stretch my lady a little more than average. But I think she is not necessarily into being stretched (She does not have any dildos or vibrators, and vegetables are just for consumption!), she just enjoys that it hits all the right places. To me, the object is to give the lady what she wants. Because you are doing that, I commend you! Both of you, enjoy!

Racketsports
Wife enjoys the stretch
My wife as you can see by our plethora of pics on the subject, likes being stretched. She says she enjoys the full feeling and the burn of the muscles when she is at full capacity. She once told me that when she cums on my fist or a huge dildo and can't clamp down on it because she is so widely stretched she loves this feeling. It is also because having a loose blown out pussy makes her feel pretty slutty despite that not being the case at all. She jokingly once told me that if I ever left her she'd be useless dating another man as her pussy is so worn out!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
been way too many years to remember what it was like to date a woman in her twenties LOL

but in my limited experience a woman's desires are just as individual as she is
not that I have been with many woman realistically but even with limited numbers have had those only wanting one finger inside to those happy with two or three to those wanting entire fist
all of course ok with my little fella inside too LOL
but in saying that pretty sure all enjoyed guys bigger than me (which is not rare at all as I am average or below average) with only one amazing special lady who says I am as big as she wants and yes she is a one finger lady

Forum Level:
Just getting started
up her pussy
As much as I tried, I cud NOT git my hand in past my knucles. (I have big hands). She never said "quit". I had some pretty big things up her pussy and she would let me. The big end of guords, big dildos. I even got the BIG end of a beer bottle up her I remember trying to git a beer can up her, but don't think it worked.
All this, of course, was in the throes of sex playing....sucking and fuckiing.
I often would slip the end of my beer bottle up her, then take a swig, up her pussy, swig. Even did this once in Perico's bar in Cancun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I once got in two hands, palms together with thumbs and them prised the hands apart and she enjoyed it. Problem was that it made her very loose for a few days.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I once got in two hands, palms together with thumbs and them prised the hands apart and then she said "now clap your hands" ... I said, "I can't" and she says.... "Yep, told you I was tight" LOL

Racketsports
It's our goal to one day be able to double fist the wife. The closest we've got so far is one fist and 4 fingers in from the second hand laying flat. A long way to go until that second fist gets in though.
At least we both now have a hobby we can share lol.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds