Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
blatant or discrete flashing
Are there women out there that really like to flash? either discretely or blatantly???

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
YES, Just ask my wife.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
luv2jump said: YES, Just ask my wife.

oh, kool, have u posted stories??

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Are you kidding?
This is a flashing site where we can earn advanced degrees in flashing!! kissass bounce kissass bounce

I hope that didn't sound mean. scared

Please join us! heart angel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: This is a flashing site where we can earn advanced degrees in flashing!! kissass bounce kissass bounce

not mean...so, is that a yes or no??

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Discrete or Blatant / Public or Private?
Most of my flashing has been with people around, but I usually just flash for a second or so. Is that blatant or discrete? blush I'm pretty sure that flashing just a single person is discrete. grin and I've been known to do that too. But I also remember one incident in a hot tub full of people where I flashed long enough for the owner to snap three of four pictures of me.... That was pretty blatant. bounce bounce I'm guessing that alcohol fueled that one. beer beer

I've also accidentally flashed when my bikini top has come off and that's much more embarrassing than a blatant flash, because I didn't mean to flash. blush blushing

What do we make of driving naked if nobody sees? confused sad

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: This is a flashing site where we can earn advanced degrees in flashing!! kissass bounce kissass bounce

LOL. You just described my entire summer and most weekends. I have been a flasher/exhibitionist since college days. I buy short and easy access clothing for the sole purpose of being able to flash in it. And yes I do it both discreetly to pretend it is accidental and blatantly just because I want to. I am hoping if I try really hard I can earn my Doctorate of Flashing soon. Or is that Phlashing for a PhD?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would call that...
Julieannfringe said:

What do we make of driving naked if nobody sees? confused sad

...either extremely lucky or a damn shame!

confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here.
My wife went through a pretty active flashing phase soon after she got into exhibitionism. At the peak of her phase she was flashing maybe once a week, but lately it has tapered off to once every 6 months.On a very few occaisions, her flashing was usually discrete, either with one other person who she had already either made eye contact with her or just looked to be "safe". I would say in the 100 times she has flashed,, less than 10 were blatant. (not counting a few private shows she has done)..
A brief run down on some flashing she has done which come to mind immediatly are.
At 17, "accidentally" leaving her work change room door unlocked knowing her crush would come and check why she was late, and "accidentally" being caught standing naked facing him when he came in.(discrete)
When moving houses she gave a 2 different removalists a flash, Knowing they would be movong things from her room, she went into the shower and came out into the room naked, with the towel drying her hair and face so it looked like she couldnt see they were there. (discrete).

Another removalist. She layed on her bed, pretending to sleep naked knowing the removalist would be coming in. I think she even "accidetantally" got caught masturbationg in bed once by a removalist. (discrete).

Out shoe shopping a few times would either wear very shear panties which were pretty much see through and when the sales boy is down there measuring or fitting her shoes, could look up her skirt and quite clearly see under her panties. I think once or twice she had her panties pulled to the side, like it had accidentally slipped there. (discrete). Once or twice while shoe shopping, she blatantly opened her legs and either puller her panty to the side or wasnt wearing any, making it obvious she was showing her pussy. (blatant). Note, her last attempt at this got her in trouble when the man became very vocal about it.

Standing by train lines and stripping totally naked as the train goes past slowly so the train gets a good view. (Blatant). (one of these occaisions nearly ended badly in Indonesia when some men just got off the slow moving train)

When another tradesman was around, she was purposely putting up christmas decorations on the gutters, standing on a ladder with a short skirt and her panty "accidentaly" pulled to the side. When he was near, she pretended to have trouble and he came up and held the ladder getting an upclose view. (discrete)

While scuba diving, she came up onto the boat and everyone was getting their diving gear off. While at the end of the boat facing someone she fancied "accidentally" pulled her bikini bottom down when she pulled her wet suit down givng him a close, lingering view of her frshly trimmed pussy while she pretended to be distracted sorting her goggles and snorkle.

At the beach, pretending to be dumped by a wave and gets up all shaken with either her bikini top "accidentally" pulled
up or bikini bottoms pulled down. (discrete)
At a beach laying back reading a book with her bikini bottom "accidentaly" pulled to the side of her labia while the young men below her are staring up between her legs. (discrete)
While buying a car, having a shortish skirt with her panties "accidentaly" pulled to the side, giving him a good view as he held the door open for her as she got out. (discrete).

The most regular flashing she did however was when we were outdoors, doing a photo session. On very few occaisions, hikers would come by unexpectedly as she was in various state of undress. Depending on what there reaction was is how we responded. More often when doing a photo session outdoors, we had a view around the corner so could see when people were coming so we could decide to cover up and move on, or get her gear all off and oops, they come around and catch her full frontal naked or laying back, legs spread, posing for my camera. (discrete).

Only very few times has she been caught while starting a photo session and then proceeded to keep stripping off while the other hikers stood there, mouths agape. On one memorable accaision when taking photos which we posted in here by a beach, an attractive young couple came up while we were starting a photo session and started talking, asking what we were doing. While catting to them, we continued with the photo session while they watched asking questions and making suggestions. I did suggest the other woman can join in and she seemed to consider it but her boyfriend I think shook his head. Still it was fun to have Lam stripping off naked, showing everything while this couple was 2 meters away watching everything, suggesting poses. (blatant).

Apart from private shows, there are not all that many times were she had blatantly flashed a stranger unexpectedly. There just arent that many times when the time and place is right for her to stand and face a stranger, pull her shirt or dress up and panties down showing her good openly. She did do it a few times, but it leaves you open for trouble if he gets offended and makes a scene. My wife does not have large breasts and is not really a boob flasher, which is fairly trouble free. She only only (or mainly) gets turned on by pussy flashing which is more trouble if something goes wrong. On the half dozen occaisions where she has blatantly flashed her pussy at a stranger, in most cases, their reaction was a little arkward, and in one case nearly got her into trouble as he called out and tried to detain her.
There have been numerous other flashing accaisions which ascape my memory at the moment, but due to a few close calls, near misses and bad experiences, we are both choosing the opportunities much more carefully these days.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
Flashing out in PUBLIC----is ???---What if someone takes a Pic of your Lic. Plate and YOU? Reports you to the POPO----best at a Sex Resort or Club ! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
flasher here
check my profile

sscd
Flash
I love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flashing - discreter or blatant
I prefer Blatant, but I've done both, Discrete and Blatant. I like seeing his reaction when I smile blatantly as I expose my tits. I am not a pussy flasher, typically, but have done so. As I typically flash total strangers, i want them to know that I like them seeing me this way and encourage them to indulge any interest in looking more.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love all flashing . will let y'all decide if I am discrete or not, lol

Littlesuzysmith
First time discrete flasher
I just flashed my breasts for the first time though I have famtasised about it, and more, for a long time. I feel a strange mix of excited and mortified. I went to the supermarket wearing a loose shirt and tight jeans with no underwear and my shirt unbuttoned about halfway down. There was a young guy on the checkout and I could tell he could clearly see my breasts as I leaned forward to pack my bags, deliberately taking a long time to do so. He kept looking down at them then looking away and smiled in a rather awkward way so I smiled back pretending I didnt know why. I didnt think anyone else had noticed though I deliberately didnt look directly at others in the queue. As I walked away however I heard a male voice shout “great tits” quite loudly and looked back to see a small crowd looking at me as I hurried oit of the store. I dont think I can go back there now but at the same time I really want to go back and flash some more. I am very discrete flasher I think, maybe a one tiime only flasher

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mooning
Wouldn't mooning be considered discrete? And what about walking about in a bikini with an inch or two or three of hair hanging out. Is that discrete?

I know that flashing and bouncing my boobies bounce bounce is blatant.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: Wouldn't mooning be considered discrete? And what about walking about in a bikini with an inch or two or three of hair hanging out. Is that discrete?

Naughty girl! You know it’s not discrete

On holiday several years back I was on a sun lounger getting sun on my back. I looked directly at the sun loungers behind us to see a woman lying there with only a very skimpy bikini bottoms on with her legs wide open. My eyes near popped out, as there was very little left to the imagination. Her pussy lips were very prominent with her pubes showing both sides of her skimpy bikini bottom. Due to the angle it was only me that could really see. She could see me looking and made the most of it and could see I was getting uncomfortable with my cock rising underneath me. Unfortunately I was with another female and unable to act upon it and she knew it and enjoyed being a prick tease. Still, it was fun and lead to me fucking the female I was with as soon as we got back to our hotel room. thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: Wouldn't mooning be considered discrete? And what about walking about in a bikini with an inch or two or three of hair hanging out. Is that discrete?

Naughty girl! You know it’s not discrete

On holiday several years back I was on a sun lounger getting sun on my back. I looked directly at the sun loungers behind us to see a woman lying there with only a very skimpy bikini bottoms on with her legs wide open. My eyes near popped out, as there was very little left to the imagination. Her pussy lips were very prominent with her pubes showing both sides of her skimpy bikini bottom. Due to the angle it was only me that could really see. She could see me looking and made the most of it and could see I was getting uncomfortable with my cock rising underneath me. Unfortunately I was with another female and unable to act upon it and she knew it and enjoyed being a prick tease. Still, it was fun and lead to me fucking the female I was with as soon as we got back to our hotel room. thumbup thumbup

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.81 seconds