User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
BigPussyWillow65
Right guys.....tight or loose pussy?
I’ve a pretty loose pussy tbh and I love it but was wondering what you guys and gals think which is best and why? Seems like most guys prefer tight pussys but is this mainly so their cocks feel “wanted” or not? Like I said I have a pretty loose hole and I love the feeling of a cock being lost in my fuck hole

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it depends on how big the dick is,I have quite a thick cock and sometimes if the woman's tight it can be painfull and I'll have to go slow so it looses some of the passion!!
I like a bigger pussy,nothing better than hammering away and feeling some hands on my arse pulling me in for more!!! smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Not too bothered as long as it's moist ! thumbup raspberry thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've never met....
...a pussy that was too tight or too loose smile

Racketsports
Hands down loose pussies are more fun as long as they are moist!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love any pussy that I can put my hard cock in. jerk

speclives
I like my pussy not to loose,not to tight, but the one that fits my cock just right jerk

wouldchuck
loose
I have average size cock and have never had a loose pussy. So I guess I don't know what it is like.
I do know you can't make a pussy loose from fucking it. My 62 yo wife gets tighter as I am fucking her.
Well thats my two cents worth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
old , but so tight
My FWB's pussy is so tight, I have to be careful just putting ONE finger up her. She is older than me, has had no sex for prolly 40 years (cept a little with me years ago). She had four kids years ago, too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
old , but so tight
My FWB's pussy is so tight, I have to be careful just putting ONE finger up her. She is older than me, has had no sex for prolly 40 years (cept a little with me years ago). She had four kids years ago, too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like all pussies, but from experience with a tight pussy there is more friction and feeling for the guy and it can result in cumming too soon. Too loose can result on little or no friction or feeling for the guy and can result in not coming at all. I myself like a pussy that is made to measure my cock. I don’t want the female to be in pain when I slide in, but I also like to have some feeling.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Looser is better..
I love a pretty loose pussy like my wife’s. She really gets off having my cock plus a dildo in her pussy stretching her. I love it too. I’m trying to get her to add another guy for a vaginal DP. Too tight is limiting.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tight

I didn’t really know what I liked until I met my wife. She was 19 then. The first time blew my mind as her pussy felt like it sucked the cum out of my cock. Still the same after many more cocks and bucketloads of cum

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tight pussy, loose anus
My wife is squeaky tight, both holes. Her pussy just needs lube but her butthole takes some work to get into. Both are heaven. I do prefer it when her butthole finally gets relaxed and stretched enough for me to really work it. Her pussy is ALWAYS tight. We knew a couple and the woman could easily take two at once in her pussy, we fucked the hell out of her and she took it and loved. I can imagine a smaller guy might be left wondering. But let’s be clear: IT’S ALL HEAVENLY!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If it's wet, accepting of cock, and loves the taste of creampie, loose or tight does me. However as I am a chunky cocked, hung man, tight women tend to struggle with the pounding they get.

My partner struggles if she isn't wet enough. The last woman who wasn't my partner, had 3 kids, so it slipped in and out really nice. Creampied both within a week of each other.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Looser is better
Hey there. I’m extremely girthy - over 7” girth - so honestly, a roomier pussy not only does not bother me in the least, I have come to appreciate them for removing some of the anxiety over my size that women sometimes have. I find that ladies who are roomier tend to love getting right down to business, and I think we both have better sex that way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi guys i wanna meet for sex with you. check my photos here joinfuck.com and pm me my nick marialove24

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I must say...i love em loose...your looks great!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer slightly on the tighter side of average, but I think something which is often overlooked is the woman's muscle control down there. It seems that in Asian countries, the woman put more work into their kegal exercises to develop their vaginal muscles so they can let you in easily, then really get a grip on you. I have not heard many husbands of western woman that their woman can really work their muscles down there, but do hear it more from husbands of Asian woman who don't mind discussing their wifes vaginas.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Quercusone
I'd be willing to bet that Quercusone has never, ever seen a loose pussy.... eek jawdrop scared w00t

Forum Level:
Just getting started
loss for me as long as its moist and ready

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wow
Julieannfringe said: I'd be willing to bet that Quercusone has never, ever seen a loose pussy.... eek jawdrop scared w00t

He’s never had a loose one but everyone after him did! I can’t imagine the fun having such an appendage to play with. I’d bring extra lube for sure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said: I prefer slightly on the tighter side of average, but I think something which is often overlooked is the woman's muscle control down there. It seems that in Asian countries, the woman put more work into their kegal exercises to develop their vaginal muscles so they can let you in easily, then really get a grip on you. I have not heard many husbands of western woman that their woman can really work their muscles down there, but do hear it more from husbands of Asian woman who don't mind discussing their wifes vaginas.

Mr Lamihot, as someone who has observed your lovely wife flexing her vaginal muscles, and thoroughly enjoyed seeing how it was done, have you ever considered posting a video of her doing so in here? I understand you do not like posting videos as it is harder to maintain her anonymity, but if it was only a close up video of her vagina while she does those squeezes, it would not be possible to see it is her, no voice, no face pics.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My wife
lamihot said: I prefer slightly on the tighter side of average, but I think something which is often overlooked is the woman's muscle control down there. It seems that in Asian countries, the woman put more work into their kegal exercises to develop their vaginal muscles so they can let you in easily, then really get a grip on you. I have not heard many husbands of western woman that their woman can really work their muscles down there, but do hear it more from husbands of Asian woman who don't mind discussing their wifes vaginas.

She isn’t Asian, doesn’t practice, doesn’t exercise with Kegels. She’s apparently just born with exquisite control over her muscles. She can milk it, squeeze it, clamp it, make you/me her slave.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wet and wanting!!! thumbup jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Right guys.....tight or loose pussy?

Not tight, not what I would call loose either, I would say stretchy would be a better description, soft inside easy to penetrate an big enough to play hard fuck deep and not get sore from big toys or all my fingers, elastic enough to close when nothing's inside.
I just described Angels magnificent pussy cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
iloveasian said:

Mr Lamihot, as someone who has observed your lovely wife flexing her vaginal muscles, and thoroughly enjoyed seeing how it was done, have you ever considered posting a video of her doing so in here? I understand you do not like posting videos as it is harder to maintain her anonymity, but if it was only a close up video of her vagina while she does those squeezes, it would not be possible to see it is her, no voice, no face pics.

Someone else requested this before and I did ask Lam if she was keen to do a video of this but she was not all that interested in gaping pussy shots. She doesnt so much mind a video, but is not so much into the gyno shows online, though as you have seen, she will tolerate a little show in person if she is in the right mood.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Makes no difference to me but in my opinion, if you have a loose hole, you should have some nice, long inner labia to grip a cock with. Being on the smaller side, I would probably have trouble reaching climax in a "loose" pussy if there weren't a big set of lips clinging to my cock to provide stimulation on the head. Just my 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
never had a tight one
being only 3.5 inches and thin i've never had a tight pussy, all were loose. but i love it when she asks for me to finish putting it all in and i have to tell her it is all in. My wife loves to tease me when we're fucking.... like asking me if im in yet or is that all you got. she'll tease me when im walking around naked like saying is that a tiny dick or a big clit. one of my favorites is when she tells me im only an inch from being a woman when im soft.
yes im into SPH

Forum Level:
Just getting started
After pregnancy and becoming mother, my pussy got very loose, normal size cock is not tightly fitting like early.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby likes it loose
Hubby likes my pussy nice & loose, the looser the better,
He likes to imagine that I have been fucked by several guys before him.
And what he finds a turn on is when my pussy is loose ( he normally does this by putting a few fingers in me before we fuck) & I tell him about how many guys has fucked me.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds