Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
male anal
Vids of men fucking each other in the ass make it look so easy and effortless. I can't wonder if it is really that easy. Probably cause they do it so often? and their asshole easily accepts another guys dic .
I need a friend to help me with this. REALLY. I want to try it, but don't have any friends to help.
Guys have tried in XXX cinemas, but they always too big and/or too dry...or I wudda let them.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just start out with something small and work your way up. I personally like a little pain will my pleasure. I love my ass full. Good luck.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
try with toys and other objects first.
i've fucked numerous women, most with ease assuming everyone is relaxed and everything is lubricated. i like masturbating with toys up my ass sometimes, usually pretty easy as long as everything is lubed.

wouldchuck
male anal
I would very much love to feel a real flesh and blood cock going up my ass.
Plenty of lube would desirable though.
You are right that it looks so easy in the movies. Gay straight or bisexual watching people fuck in just beautiful.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal sex
I started with small vibes or dildos, and plenty of lube, and have worked up to take big toys and fists in my ass, the more you do it the better it gets, not only will your ass relax to take in cocks, but your enjoyment will increase as well, I just love my anal orgasms when I'm getting fucked hard, and if you can get it try some amyl to help relax anal muscles, have a look a my profile pics to see what we get up too

marriedbi52
You can start with toys or smaller objects, but if you want your 1st penetration to be a cock, tell your partner to let you take control. Take his cock & guide it to your hole, hold it there & YOU ease back onto it taking only what you can comfortably. Ease back out, then press back & try to take a little more. Once you've got him fully inside you, rest a bit until your hole adjust to his cock being in you. With that accomplished YOU can start stroking him long & slow, or as hard & fast as YOU wish! If your sure your partner is STD free, by all means have him bury his cock deeply as he cums in you! IT'S A GREAT FEELING!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
marriedbi52 said: You can start with toys or smaller objects, but if you want your 1st penetration to be a cock, tell your partner to let you take control. Take his cock & guide it to your hole, hold it there & YOU ease back onto it taking only what you can comfortably. Ease back out, then press back & try to take a little more. Once you've got him fully inside you, rest a bit until your hole adjust to his cock being in you. With that accomplished YOU can start stroking him long & slow, or as hard & fast as YOU wish! If your sure your partner is STD free, by all means have him bury his cock deeply as he cums in you! IT'S A GREAT FEELING!

I hope to have that feeling soon.

Mark_dd
The key is plenty of lube and work ur way up to it.
I prefer to take so I start on all fours (doggy) and let him do his magic.
Tongue, lube, finger, fingers then cock when we are ready.
Before we know it I'm being fuc ed in every position.

Keep it lubed... thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cumbutt said: I started with small vibes or dildos, and plenty of lube, and have worked up to take big toys and fists in my ass, the more you do it the better it gets, not only will your ass relax to take in cocks, but your enjoyment will increase as well, I just love my anal orgasms when I'm getting fucked hard, and if you can get it try some amyl to help relax anal muscles, have a look a my profile pics to see what we get up too

OH, I 've had some pretty big thinks up my ass with no problem. But not a warm hard dick.
Once I had and used a big dildo, til I realized its material made my asshole kinda burn aftern using it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Lube.
If you’re used to toys up your ass a well lubed hard dick ought to easily slide into a well lubed and properly prepared butthole. Lube and toys and fingers in your ass while you suck him, he needs to be HARD. I love my hole getting used in any position but I’ll warn you: when you feel his dick throb and the cum squirts you’re ruined for life. Toys are fun, my wife is an expert at working my hole out but NOTHING is as good as a real penis dumping a load in you. Make sure he takes his time so you have time to cum while he’s in you. Don’t forget the pics!

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
There is a reason anal sex hurts. I'll let it go at that. LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
True for some
ilovepussy said: There is a reason anal sex hurts. I'll let it go at that. LOL

I’ve loved it forever. I’ve been obsessed with anal sex my entire life, well before I got to cum in one or get my own hole used. It never hurt. I don’t know why it makes some people cum while others can’t tolerate a pinky finger! Many guys don’t take the time for proper anal lovemaking, so the woman gets turned off forever. As a bi bottom guy with a natural talent I have no problem. The orgasms are amazing. YMMV

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
bimarriedbottom said:

I’ve loved it forever. I’ve been obsessed with anal sex my entire life, well before I got to cum in one or get my own hole used. It never hurt. I don’t know why it makes some people cum while others can’t tolerate a pinky finger! Many guys don’t take the time for proper anal lovemaking, so the woman gets turned off forever. As a bi bottom guy with a natural talent I have no problem. The orgasms are amazing. YMMV

To each his/her own. Me? I can't stand even getting my prostate checked at the doctor. Even if the doc uses a ton of lube. My wife and I have tried anal on a few occasions with lots of warm up and lube but she can never seem to let me get more than the head in. I'm okay with that though. Her pussy lips are very hard to resist anyway. LOL

Jenniferslut
ilovepussy said:
bimarriedbottom said:

To each his/her own. Me? I can't stand even getting my prostate checked at the doctor. Even if the doc uses a ton of lube. My wife and I have tried anal on a few occasions with lots of warm up and lube but she can never seem to let me get more than the head in. I'm okay with that though. Her pussy lips are very hard to resist anyway. LOL

That is funny! lol.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Prostate exam
I was having that done one year and it’s probably obvious to doctors, especially a gay doctor, to guess that the shaved and groomed hole being presented takes more than the annual finger. So I’m bent over, he’s checking, he’s checking, I swear I think he used two fingers, and it went on long enough that I was about to ask if he was looking for something. Then he quit so I said nothing. We never used that clinic again so I never went back. I probably would have let him exam me all he wanted.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lube, lube, warm up, more lube
Use plenty of lube. Be warmed up, relaxed, and horny. He’s got to be hard, really hard. When he goes to enter you bear down like you’re going to poop it will relax and open your sphincter. Once he’s in, let it sit for a minute or two to get used to the sensation. Once you’re comfortable add a little more lube and enjoy. As for position, either doggy or you on top lowering yourself on to his cock. For the first time lowering yourself down gives you the control and is a little more relaxing; this is true the same if it’s a real cock or a pegging.

I hope you enjoy it. It feels awesome.

sscd
Anal
Boyfriend loves it and seems not to have any trouble taking it. bt is almost talked into it I do know that i've had toys in my ass as well as a dick. The real thing is much better. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy an average size dick. Close to my size....6.5" and MUST be cut. Not real thick, just comfy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
8 Inch.

I started out with a very young bi guy who was a very thick 8 inches and absolutely loved it. Naturally i took it all balls deep. After he would cum in me and pull out i found i just wanted more and more, even bigger if i could find it. The feeling of a very big cock filling me up was wonderful. jerk

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
As stated before plenty use of a water based lube is a good way to start, then using a slim dildo to open up the anus, followed by a thicker dildo to stretch the sphincter more before taking an erect cock is a more pain free way to enjoying anal sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bimarriedbottom said: If you’re used to toys up your ass a well lubed hard dick ought to easily slide into a well lubed and properly prepared butthole. Lube and toys and fingers in your ass while you suck him, he needs to be HARD. I love my hole getting used in any position but I’ll warn you: when you feel his dick throb and the cum squirts you’re ruined for life. Toys are fun, my wife is an expert at working my hole out but NOTHING is as good as a real penis dumping a load in you. Make sure he takes his time so you have time to cum while he’s in you. Don’t forget the pics!

Have had many men try to fuck me but never with a HARD dick. They're trying to stuff a soft one up my ass....don't work.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bimarriedbottom said: If you’re used to toys up your ass a well lubed hard dick ought to easily slide into a well lubed and properly prepared butthole. Lube and toys and fingers in your ass while you suck him, he needs to be HARD. I love my hole getting used in any position but I’ll warn you: when you feel his dick throb and the cum squirts you’re ruined for life. Toys are fun, my wife is an expert at working my hole out but NOTHING is as good as a real penis dumping a load in you. Make sure he takes his time so you have time to cum while he’s in you. Don’t forget the pics!

Have had many men try to fuck me but never with a HARD dick. They're trying to stuff a soft one up my ass....don't work.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fucking guys
how easy it looks but when you have a tight ass hole its imossiable how do you get it un tight

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Don't rush it. Have lots of foreplay such as rimming and finger fucking with a lot of lube. After a good experience there is never going back. You'll be wanting anal to become a regular part of your sex life.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi! If you want to pull me on your stick, then message me where we can meet. Message there http://abingdondirect.info

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
GoodGecko170 said: how easy it looks but when you have a tight ass hole its imossiable how do you get it un tight

Start with some anal probing using a well lubed finger or a slim vibrator ! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bt0005 said:
marriedbi52 said: You can start with toys or smaller objects, but if you want your 1st penetration to be a cock, tell your partner to let you take control. Take his cock & guide it to your hole, hold it there & YOU ease back onto it taking only what you can comfortably. Ease back out, then press back & try to take a little more. Once you've got him fully inside you, rest a bit until your hole adjust to his cock being in you. With that accomplished YOU can start stroking him long & slow, or as hard & fast as YOU wish! If your sure your partner is STD free, by all means have him bury his cock deeply as he cums in you! IT'S A GREAT FEELING!

I hope to have that feeling soon.

My first big one was accomplished by letting him shove his head in only and then i did a few pelvic floor muscle excersizes on his cock ,squeezing as hard as i could.It felt good for him and then his length slipped in easily.

Nortyboy35
just try
I'm not gay but i found out when i was still very young that it is very nive to get analy penetrated. ofcourse start with someting small, in my case it was a candle but now i hahe a dildo at home thats 1.6"thick and about 7.5"long and i really love to get that but not thicker. You dont have te be gay to love getting analy fucked by a toy, a strap-on or maybe even a real one. In my case i liked it that much i did want to know how a real cock feld like. And it feels good. So i think i can say from myself that i am bi-sexual? I will never fall in love with a man but i can enjoy a cock.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.83 seconds