Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - BNude

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Important- HIV/Aids in Houston
I have ben led to believe through manufactured posts and solicitations on the Internet on social adult websites and noticed emails and phones calls and web history that people have somehow created and manufactured about me using me identity by hacking into my computer, internet and cell phone forging all sorts of information (all lies and totally untrue) that portray me as having HIV/Aids and are trying to deliberately fool and have sex with people so they can contract it. There is no truth to any of this. Also I have uncovered evidence in my social and email accounts, cell phone records that wrongfully portray me as a pervert, racist,etc. Here are a few of my account usernames that i know untrue information is being spread: jdaleh, daleh72, NEWMAN, shooterd, daleh, facialcumpainter, east side guy, I am sure there are more I am unaware about. i have no death wish, and are 100% disease free and do not lead some double life. These lies have put me in danger due to the seriousness of the lies. If you are aware of any of this, please contact me so I can stop this hate campaign against my reputation and stop it before someone tries to retaliate against me for things I have never done.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You're American - Shoot people!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
theroyalcouple said: You're American - Shoot people!

NOT COOL!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Everything All Good- Was just Paranoid
Man, what did Rick James say, or at least he did in that Dave Cghappelle Comedy skit- "Cocaine is a Bitch!"... Anyway, after a A woman, crazy one I found out, and I dated a few times and I treated her respectful in all ways I ended it based on her issues. I found out she was the one that had my information or after she convinced me to come over one time for some sex that was really good but she also was one of those computer hacker chics that can get into all your stuff if you turn your head around and leave them alone on your phone and computer. Anyway, we talked it out and none of the things you may or may not have heard, seen or was written about me was ever true. But I got paranoid over the content being about by health and might screw up me getting some action. Later.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have not encountered such situations online, although I have this cursed virus. People take revenge when they hear that they are HIV positive and spread the virus with others. What madness it could be. So don't deny that I had sex with a nice woman in the club. We met by chance and was such a connection. So she decided to infect me. How to fool I was! Believe me, it's worse than your situation. I have almost 10 years to live, and each day I have to take medicine. That's how my routine looks like, each morning a prEP medicine. If you don't know about this magic pill get More Info on PrEP here.