Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rugby Fans
Any other Rugby fans on NN, I'm Really looking forward to the autumn internationals that are starting this weekend grin

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enjoyed the autumn internationals, really looking forward to the 6 nations now

If this reply breaks our rules please 
MrCunnylinguist
I'm a rugby lover..... I go to watch matches all the time..... Looking forward to the new Premiership season and World Cup thumbup

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I was just about in tears watching the Perth game.

But the our cousins across the ditch thoughly deserved the win.

Was sending Jordie Barrett off the right call. To the letter of the law, the red card was, but should it have been yellow, penalty and then citting?

However, at the end of the day the Aussies cut us to pieces. It didn't help we kept kicking the ball to them. When we held onto it we scored. Then promptly kicked it back to them so they could.

Doesn't bode well for 2019 RWC, but then it would be bloody hard for the ABs to win three in a row.

I cannot figure out why Barrett is at fullback.

Although he plays for the Crusaders, Mounga is up to the required standard. He's a reasonable goal kicker, but to me doesn't seem to be able to control the game. With the Bledisloe on the line, now is not the time for such stupid experiments.

Put Barrett back to 1st five and Smith to fullback. Mounga can go on bench. We have enough good players in NZ who can replace Smith on the wing.

However; Smith has taken the fall for the loss and been dropped from the team "for a lackluster performance". I thought the guys around him were doing the same and all at sixs & sevens. We'll see how Reece goes, he's only played one other test!

There be hell to pay if we lose tonight.

I'll be watching tonight's game through my fingers.....just under three hours to build up.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds