Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being seen!!
Are you an exhibitionist, a voyeur, or both? Personally I luv watching as much as I luv being watched!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
couple50s
I am a voyeur and for years I have conditioned June to be a discreet exhibitionist. Works well as I love to expose her in private situations and I love watching her like this. Hence....the photos posted here.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Flashing
My wife loves to flash in public and I love watching her flash.. So I guess we both fit this category.

marriedbi52
BOTH! Cum say Hi in Video Chat...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mostly voy but got very horny being,by a couple watched having sex in the dunes

sscd
Flash
I love to "Accidentally" flash.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Accidental
I suppose that it's not odd at all for me to be an accidental flasher too, is it? bounce

And then there are those occasions that involve purposeful flashing. They usually involve gin & tonic....

speclives
I am both but I love to masturbate while Im driving - Truckers love it. Would also like to catch someone outside playing with themself and join in jerk

bryan5151
flashing

my wife never had any trouble showing her body, she always wore very short dresses and low cut tops, and with her big tits often resulted in guys getting a eye full, when we swung we both preferred group sex were we could watch and be watched,

in later year when we had sex on the nude beach it was good to see the guys standing wanking while looking on, then joining in with us,

we have both always enjoyed watching the other have sex,one night I got home early and watched my wife being gang banged though our bedroom window before joining in,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When i was younger we would flash in public but only to younger guys about 16 who thought it was great,pulling her top down and showing discreetly and once showing her pussy when climbing from back seat to front seat,now that view was very juicy if you know what i mean

sexybrad20
I'm definitely much more of an exhibitionist! I love showing off!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
More of a Showoff too.
I'm definitely more of a showoff. I panic a little when I get caught and cover up right away... I don't know why, especially after all this NN stuff? blink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love watching my wife flash her stocking tops when we're out. Makes a perfect combination of me being a voyeur & her being an exhibitionist!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always been an exhibitionist, love to give upskirt and downblouse views but I also enjoy watching. bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to be caught naked
I love to be caught naked but haven't had a whole lot of experiences, though I've tried... I often let me dog out in backyard wearing only a shirt or a robe that is open. I've sunbathed in nude, hoping a neighbor would see. Always trying to think of new ways to be accidentally caught. Any ideas, anyone?

I even enjoy going to female dermatologist and being examined. Last time, she brought a second younger new doctor into room. And they both examined me. (Didn't spend enough time on the private parts, but maybe next time!)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Voyeur, definitely. Love to watch!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Both and love going to nudist beaches.
Love being watched having sex with Vicky especially in sand dunes.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
definitely a voyeur!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have to be careful about how and to whom I expose myself, because I'm well into the dirty-old-pervert age bracket!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love it
when i get a parcel delivered i like to get caught naked saying you just caught me getting in the shower she always drops the parcels round the back now because she can see directly into my house as im pulling my towel around me going to the door lol if im brave enough the next time i might let it drop to the floor lol accidentally of course

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've often gone outside naked, in some really skimpy shorts, or in lounge pants with a bulge enhancer underneath. I know my neighbor loves to get a glimpse whenever she can. She does reciprocate by sunbathing all summer. She constantly "adjusts" her bikini and has given me a look at everything!! Summer's almost here!! Summer's almost here!!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm definitely both! thumbup

marriedbi52
I was a night worker my whole life that always slept nude. 1 day I woke up with the "gotta pee real bad" hard on! Thinking it was the wife & I alone as usual, & my being in somewhat of a sleep fog still, I just strolled to the bathroom. Lo & behold there was 6 women, all friends of ours as our kids went to the same school & they were having some sort of PTA meeting at the dining room table...Talk about a conversation stopper!!! There I was, fully hard with it wagging side to side as I walked...! My wife excused herself & brought me some shorts & explained to me what I'd just done. To tell you the truth I only had a mindset to go pee & didn't really even notice. I put the shorts on & went back to bed with just a little wave to more than 1 red faced lady. Worked out for me though as 1 of the girls cornered me in the kitchen at a party we were hosting, put her hand in my pants deep enough to grab my cock & asked if it was as big as the 1st time she saw it....I told her it will be if you keep massaging it like that! Told her not here! Not now! How about a rain check, which I'm glad she finally cashed in....Got other nice comments on the side from 2 of the girls that were there but nothing came of those....DAMN!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am totally a voyeur and not at all an exhibitionist while my wife is the other way around. She doesn't really get off on looking at others but gets super turned on by showing off her body to others, especially when it is totally unexpected for the other person.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
both
The wife and I both don't mind being seen or seeing others

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Both
Definitely both, for sure on a nude beach love the wandering eyes that Julie's sexy tits and ass get. She reckons that my cock gets more admiring glances from guys than girls but hey I'll take it.

At home on the deck and gardening reasonably private but easily seen from boats on the water especially whilst cutting the grass bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just got back from two nights in a big city hotel. Both nights, my wife stripped in front of the window, curtains open, lights on. Of course I followed suit, and we fucked on the bed, hoping that somebody across the way would be watching.

That it took us so many years to figure out that this is a turn-on for both of us is a total mystery.

So far, sadly, she has not wanted me to post shots of her on NN. So far.

couple50s
erin brew said: Just got back from two nights in a big city hotel. Both nights, my wife stripped in front of the window, curtains open, lights on. Of course I followed suit, and we fucked on the bed, hoping that somebody across the way would be watching.

That it took us so many years to figure out that this is a turn-on for both of us is a total mystery.

So far, sadly, she has not wanted me to post shots of her on NN. So far.

You should show her how you can protect her identity. This was the thing that made my wife comfortable with this and thereby able to enjoy herself this way as well.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Most definitely an exhibitionist. I have been a lover of flashing since college days and still love the spring and summer when the weather warms up and the summer dresses and short skirts come out. Flashing, outdoor photos and playing outdoors all rank high on my list of summer fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

You should show her how you can protect her identity. This was the thing that made my wife comfortable with this and thereby able to enjoy herself this way as well.

I hear you! But I'm not sure there's any convincing to be done. If she wants to post for her own purposes, great. The last thing I'll do is push her. And I'm content to know that she's got an exhibitionist streak, even if that never veers toward the 'net.

: )

Her_Toy
Showing off
I've come to the conclusion I'm more of an exhibitionist than a voyeur. I like to watch, but it doesn't excite me in the same way as being watched. Part of the reason I love three or moresomes is that there's someone else in the room watching. I also get turned on to be on camera, particularly to have someone moving around as I fuck and getting good shots - the shutter click always gives me a rush. In fact, one of my unfulfilled fantasies is to have a photographer join my wife and me.

I like my cock. It's not exceptional - average length, but with a good girth - but it excites me to show it off.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.5 seconds